Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Shamrock shake.... i guess i should start proofreading what i type... I never thought of it as a big deal !!! I guess thats what happens when u have been pumping gas all your life !!! Wish I would of stayed in school, instead of burninnnnng it up at the park !!! :) :) Regs i love your way of thinking.... ;) ;) Lionheart i must say u do have a few good points... But i must add that everyone steps it up about 2 notches when they play the young guns, thats why its gonna be a competitive game.... Everyone wants to beat the young guns so games are gonna be intence ( <--- Pleez Captain shamrock let me know of any spelling errors ) lol..........:p .. If teams wanna have fun... the young guns will have fun.. if teams wanna play a competitve game.. than the young guns will play competitve !!! Its all about bringing on what the other team wants.... It s all about having FUN !!! :) :) Dial 911... I am intitled to add wood to the fire if i choose.. if i hear anymore out of you... i am gonna add fuel to the fire !!! So let it be, i warned u ... Until than 911... Keep your pencil behind your ear and your notepad in your back pocket... :p Also 911 i pleeez don t judge me by how much education i have but judge me for all the Co-ed titles i have ... and than my friend there will be peace between us..:cool: Come on SC.. we are just having fun.... PS--> These statements are made by fantabulous and not on behalf of the team i play for...

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about trying hard with the ladies.

You guys certainly have me pegged. I proved it last night when I took it up a notch and got in touch with my inner baha taco del mar. And you know what? I like it. Perhaps the Young Guns are on to something here. Let's see. Last night I megged a girl. Lovely. Played a "dummy" on a girl. Nicely. Absolutely leveled a girl in the 18 during my stint in net. Well played. Then her fiance charged me and two handed me accross the chest. I pushed back. Oh yeah. Good times.

We won 5 - 2 last night and I believe it had everything to do with me trying my ass off. No more trying hard not to tryhard for me. All out all the time.

Nicely.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous said:
Also 911 i pleeez don t judge me by how much education i have but judge me for all the Co-ed titles i have
Superb. Pride at winning mixed footballing 'titles'. I've heard it all now.........
Intencely, Fastshow.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Book reports...

Fantabulous, perhaps you can explain why you were banned from the league for a few years ;) . In paragraph form please! :p

Conductor, answer you PM please!

All I can say about last night is that I'm chocked that all the chips were polished off by the time I finished my second game at Burnaby Lake... :mad:

3 assists for SC, one in my women's game to provide the game winner :wa:

This thread is going to get fun, I promise...

SC

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lionheart...aren't you the one who got offended when I used this :eek: symbol in one of my posts? Now you're giving me a lecture on "how to have fun"? Interesting.

And didn't you originally (before others piled on) call our game "fun"? Interesting.

KNVB...I think that I have strong evidence, yet again, that my theory holds true.

Lionheart....Good sheep! BAAAAAAAA!

Your Pal,

CNUT

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: my opinion...

Fantabulous said:
Afterwards they sit around and enjoy sausages and beers ..

I always knew there was something different about the YG's.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
:eek:

There's nothing wrong with whacking a girl on the pitch. In fact Monday night i kicked a ball directly at Dark Angel's face. Could have broke her nose. It didn't, but it was still fun. I think taking on girls is great.
Although i don't like the harrasment i get for megging a girl, that sucks. Mind you it was a miskick anyways that ended up meggin her so it doesn't really count.

PS: 2 tickets up for grabs to the shindig tomorrow night if anyone wants them.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda... U can come join us for a sausage and beer anyday... SC.... I think u have mistaken me for someone else.. the only thing i have ever been banned from was slow pitch baseball, and that was in 1996... Cheers....

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob went all "HBDE 'aint nuttin to fcuk wit" last night, and was a better man for it. He even picked a fight with a guy at least six inches taller than him. That shite was straight thuggery. Booya Rob. Booya.

I think we should re-screen all our limon shirts to have prisoner ID numbers on the back. Representing the Fraser Regional Correctional Center, inmate #1587645822881385 - Geiger, Rob.

Of course, this will put a whole new dynamic into Doug's portable shower. Yikes.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fantabulous

SC said:
Fantabulous, perhaps you can explain why you were banned from the league for a few years ;) . In paragraph form please! :p

SC...I don't think Fantabulous is who you think he/she is. I'm guessing Fantabulous is a bird. It might even be Striker 14! ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just what we need. Another German.

Nice first post loser. I've seen three year olds post better then that. It took you three months to post that? Holy shite.

:rolleyes:

For those of you who are dumb, dumber than me anyway, I was being sarcastic. welcome aboard Ralph. Enjoy.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bloody hope Fantabulous is a bird though if we're banging on about mixed gender football you may as well involve some poofs and all. It'd be nice for them to win some titles....bless.

How the arsing Christ does one receive a ban from fcuking slow-pitch baseball? Were you not really disabled enough to qualify? Hell's bollocks.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my cat's breath smells like cat food...

therobbie, that's a nice welcome as I expected nothing less, I'll earn your respect like you earned mine last night as you leveled a girl (her fault) and then took on the not-so-jolly red giant. nicely I believe is the phrase. you would have enjoyed my meg then push for a foul on sunday on some bird I was wearing for the majority of the game, why do they mark people who don't (can't/won't) run? ;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Just what we need. Another German.

TheRob said:
For those of you who are dumb, dumber than me anyway

Don't sell yourself short, I don't think anybody is dumber than you TR.

911 all this talk going on and you have not given me my opinion on who the biggest tryhards are. Please let me know soon so I can post it and really informed.

Baaahhh

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suppose to read "look really informed"

I suppose it didn't take long to find someone dumber than TR, at least I am winning at something.

STDneedstobeabletoedithispostbecausehedoesn'tproofreadthem

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well looking forward to drinking with everyone tommorrow night at Mavericks.Maybe if we can't get along on the field we can get along off of it over drinks and dancing.SC thanks but don't need any more tix's,I heard Cheatside could use some??

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya, the coed night event.... Roxy told me it was at Onyx? :confused:

I don't think any of the Beernuts remember about it..... :rolleyes: was each team given tickets? Cause I don't think we have any...? SC can you PM me details? Maybe I'll come by after the Whitecaps games, depending on where it is....

And Dial 911, maybe I'll bring Striker14 since you've been bringing her up lately.... ;)

Spazz
whohatesbeingmegged

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0