Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cnut ...........

That's funny ....... :rolleyes:

Maybe you should keep buying those cracker jack boxes knvb, who knows, you might open one up and find a first touch inside.

The velcro badges can be stuck on any shirt.

You loved 'em didn't you Parkhead ?? :D. Unfortunately, they were out of the iron on one's so I had to settle for those ........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It must have been good typo if Captain bandwagon joins in. What's the matter no one to play Yahoo pool with? Shouldn't you be out front of your place in your Captain's costume whoring your yard for advanced parade parking? Perhaps if you get an extra car or two on there you'd be able to afford a decent haircut.

One of your better 'rants'.....A couple of problems though. Yahoo pool ALWAYS has over 30 000 people on to play against which usually means 30 000 more intelligent and interesting people than yourself. I am very proud to say that I didn't charge people last year at the tall ships and have NEVER charged to park in the front of my house during Canada Day festivities. Finally, I cut the mullet off about a 4 weeks ago, which explains why your vision on the field is so poor. You need to be more observant and if you ever come into Steveston and need a place to park your Dad's car(your company car), check with Gazza. He lives 4 blocks away from me. I heard he has the cheapest rate around.

When are you coming out with the new Surrey United Under 21 line of clothes? Perhaps when you win a game? When does the provincial winners gear come out? Let's hope it is black because I have never seen you wear that colour...

I must go and cut my grass and weed eat now, as thousands of people will be invading our peaceful area tomorrow, and KNVB will not be one of them.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice rant yourself but,
I cut the mullet off about a 4 weeks ago,
I know the mullets been gone for weeks, but how do you explain it's current state? Magic Cuts training day? At least you got a free bowl of soup out of the deal.
When are you coming out with the new Surrey United Under 21 line of clothes? Perhaps when you win a game?
It'll be out by Thursday and I've saved the first top for you. We've been holding off on the presentation until we got our first point. We did that last week. I also will guarantee a win this Wednesday for no other reason than to shut you the hell up. If that's at all possible.

BTW, if you're looking for the RRSL stuff, blame Walks he started all of this by being such a shitty Ref.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Unfortunately, they were out of the iron on one's so I had to settle for those ........

Clearly the iron on one's would be more official. Atleast then you could look like a REAL Ref.:eek: :D

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know the mullets been gone for weeks, but how do you explain it's current state? Magic Cuts training day? At least you got a free bowl of soup out of the deal.

Fabio,

Have you looked in the mirror lately? It must be tough turning down modeling gigs with at mug like that.

To stay on topic, I will be out watching the Club Ireland game on Thursday and hope that Walks is the ref. He is quality and Forest Gump is just looking for something to whine about. When I reffed two year ago, I think I had the same fellow whining but I could be wrong about that, kind of like I was wrong about asking KNVB out for the Nations Cup team.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a problem assuming that The Guatemalan Referee's Association will be okay with it :D . Careful though, Parkhead looked like he fancied one for himself ;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

I've given you the first three jokes for free.

I'm going to have to start charging you for anymore copyright infringement and after what you've done with the ones you've used, I think a damage deposit will be in order.

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knvb is in his altogether

"If I didn't play soccer chances are I'd be naked."

Does this mean you are nude approximately 80 minutes of every 90.:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, If you're going to run a plagiarism court, please be sure to round up all the evidence before laying charges.
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock
Do you own anything that doesn't have Surrey United written on it?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you claiming this isn't original? Unlike yourself, I don't have to constantly rely on others for material. Out of my 4,800 or so posts, at least 4,800 have been original and spectacular. :rolleyes: With the possible exception of this one. :confused:

Jinky, Steve1234 hooked me up with a quality Celtic replica jersey at our Richmond Summer League game on Thursday. It was bought through e-bay. Well done, Steve1234!

Captain

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Blaze

Blaze 1- Rangers 0

The Rangers had a bit of a shocker. Delta had one sent off half an hour into the game. I saw the yellow but did not see what Dante sent him off for. One of our forwards missed a six yard putt right before the end of half.

Blaze keeper made a couple of good stops, especially near the end of the game. Their goal came with about fifteen to go, from a free kick barely on our side of centre. A mix-up at the back, our keeper in no man's land, and a ball bouncing in the box was all the opportunity needed.

I would not want to be the ref in the games between Richmond and the Blaze. I guess they have both had success in the past changing the ref's mind...:rolleyes:

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers had a bit of a shocker.

From looking at the standings it looks like all the Rangers ever have is shockers....

Our player got a red card for using profanity towards one of your players, which the ref mistakingly understood as directed towards him.

I would not want to be the ref in the games between Richmond and the Blaze.

I don't think I'd want to be the ref in any of your games. It would be embarrassing watching a team that can't string together more than 2 passes. I feel bad for the few guyz on your squad that have skill that have to put up with terrible balls and touches....although that field is not conducive to decent soccer

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Fisrt post as Captain. :D Tre-men-dous. This should up your quality total by one more.

Crafty, don't worry it's more of a do as I say not as I do thing. ;)

Gazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parking

if you ever come into Steveston and need a place to park your Dad's car(your company car), check with Gazza. He lives 4 blocks away from me. I heard he has the cheapest rate around.
Thanks for the free plug Captain. I believe I have a spot open between 10:00 and 12:00 tomorrow. Look for the Oriental with the parking sign about 6 blocks away.
Fresh from rehab. Gaz.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

Gazza,

How much did you pull in in parking today? Hopefully enough to buy a couple pints on Thurs. at the game. :rolleyes:

Parkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0