Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks is a Richmond guy.

As for vendettas, we've never had a problem with Walks. He's been fair and impartial in any games of ours he's done. he's made mistakes, but everyone does and he's been the most consistent of any of the refs we have had.

as for the yellow Milhouse, nice work. It does deserve a yellow but sometimes you need to say thta. if you really wantr to get him tell him "wall, wall, double top for the finish":D

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I Champ

It felt like a loss to me

If it wasn't for your stellar game in net it would have been a loss. We out chanced you guys by a long shot. Even game with a fair result.

So how did your night end up after wings? :wa: Hopefully the dancing banana got a work out. :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
walks

hello Forest Gump with a big chip on your shoulder;

Even though Walks comes from the wrong side of the tracks in Richmond and plays for our arch rivals,the Idiots,he is still the best ref. in the summer league and one of the best refs. in the Metro league.

If he was assigned to do our game against Richmond United none of our clan would be the slightest bit upset.

I guess it,s the old story,you don,t mind handing out the odd elbow etc, but you start wining when the odd one comes back your way.

Anyways thanks for an entertaining game last night. Nice to play on a decent field with easy access to our cooler,

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lie in the bed you make boys. Walks and any other Ref would treat you guys the same way after reffing you guys for 4 games. Some of the guys on your team never shut up. They complain and complain about stupid little things. Obviously Ref's make mistakes and Walks is no different. But last night I thought he did a great job. I didn't even notice him until he was drinking beer after. Which to me means he did a good job.

If it wasn't for your stellar game in net it would have been a loss. We out chanced you guys by a long shot. Even game with a fair result.

Balsa in your old age you have gone blind as well. Maybe you should take up Reffing. I don't think we left your penalty area for the last 15 mins. If you consider shots from center chances so be it, I know you guys took about 10 shots from there. :eek:

Good game look forward to playing you guys again and hopefully that idiot will be the Ref again. Nothing like listening to you guys bitch about a throw in at the center line. A throw in. Almost changed the game it did.:rolleyes:

Parkhead:D

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa in your old age you have gone blind as well. Maybe you should take up Reffing. I don't think we left your penalty area for the last 15 mins. If you consider shots from center chances so be it, I know you guys took about 10 shots from there.

My hair was in my eye's most of the game!:rolleyes:

Parkheeed, if you guys had of hit the net you would have won. We didn't even have a goalie man. He was a defender. Banana boy made a few good saves to save you guys a point.

Though you and I both know why he is a goalie now.....He proved last night after the bar that he can't finish!!!!!!! :D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa,

He proved last night after the bar that he can't finish!!!!!!!

Great stuff and completely accurate. Now we know CIC can not finish on the field and off it. :D

CIC I think we should add the 10$ I lost on the bet last night to the bar tap you owe me.:p Hopefully you can redeem yourself Non Don Juan.:eek:

For CIC there was know of this last night.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Parkhead

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Though you and I both know why he is a goalie now.....He proved last night after the bar that he can't finish!!!!!!!

Your both cnuts.:mad:

It might be a small consolation, but where can I find the ladies that you two had around your arms? Oh right, there were none in sight. The Captain managed to have a female presance around him at all times, and he couldn't even see straight.:eek: :p

Anyways to sum it up, your both cnuts.;)

CIC

CICwhohopestheladywillbeattheparkonsundaytofinishwhatIstarted :wa:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CICwhohopestheladywillbeattheparkonsundaytofinishwhatIstarted

The ladies are wondering if you have or even know how to start!!:eek: :D Pretty weak performance CCF(CaddyCan'tFinish) I think you will have to redeem yourself at the Golf Tourney. Or atleast make an attempt to.

Remember CCF,

To succeeed you must put forth effort.
To Fail you do nothing and go home alone again!!:D

Parkheadwhocanfinishonandoffthefield

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks you are a TOTAL tit and a COMPLETELY useless ref!

Haven't heard that one from you before :rolleyes: If your 12 posts are anything to go by, I guess we can expect much more from you in the future :rolleyes: . For anyone to have a 'nickname' as 4STGMP, signs out with 4ST OUT !!! with a dancing pumpkin, how can anyone take you serious ??

Fairly clean game with the exception of the cheap cnut that ran Davey Burns on the left flank - should've got red not yellow but Walks would refuse to dismiss one of his own.

So I'm useless because it was a fairly clean game except for one or two 'incidents'. Could've sent you off as well mate for a few quality challenges but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You're welcome :rolleyes: .

knvb and the rest of TTP are correct ........ I have never played for Club I.

The Delta defender almost lost his shirt as the Club I forward "swam" past him.

Let's be honest ......... you. Skinned ........ if I lunged in on a tackle being last man back and stood there moaning, I'd blame me too I suppose. When is 'swimming' an offence and what the hell is it anyways ??

Look Walks you seem to have a personal vendeta against the Delta teams - fair enough with the Blaze (the few bad apples on their squad) but why our squad?

Final score was 2-2 mate ............ personal vendetta against you or the Blaze ??!! I've had no trouble with Blaze or anyone else this season except for yourself and 1 or 2 others on Delta. I wouldn't have a problem with anyone on your team but you're making it an issue - not me. Can you imagine if I sat here and picked apart or critiqued your game? Every wanked ball, every missed pass, every poor run or times you were standing with your thumb up your ass. Good thing for you I'm a useless tit or I would. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day though, it comes down to discipline. That's the big difference I see from you compared to 99% of the rest of the league. I don't mind players having a moan at me if I missed something blatant or whatever (ask Shorty, I talked to him at halftime about this exact same topic) but when I hear you guys cry about a foul throw (it gets ridiculous after the 10th time by the way :rolleyes: ) or bitch on a clear foul they've committed, or scream at the top of their lungs from 50 yards away after I blow for a foul when I'm 5 yards away ....... well, that's just undisciplined and plain stupid.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks needs glasses .........

I believe he politely asked Walks if he was blind? Walks replied "What did you say?" So I retorted " He asked if you were blind?" Yellow card.

Millhouse ........ let's be honest here mate. Politely asked ??? :rolleyes: I also didn't need you to 'retort', I heard him the first time and he got booked the first time.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets not ignore this glasses issue here Walks. Up to this point I've been on your side, but now that you've brought up the point it would explain a few things. Your cloths, your hair and especially your dart skills. You couldn't hit water if you fell out of boat. Don't be too hasty in dismissing this.

Just trying to help. :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

What the fcuk is your problem? Everytime I come in here to read one of Walks' posts, you've got some snide and shytty remark about him and put him down :mad:

Leave the Idiot alone!

~Regs.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God bless Peg ........

....... you've got some snide and shytty remark about him and put him down

You should see him at Dart Night Regs :rolleyes: . Fcuk, does he go on :D. He's just pissed that I've beat him twice in 383 attempts :D.

Magellan .........

Your cloths, your hair and especially your dart skills.

My cloths ?? Time to enlist in Captain's summer english course dumbass

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your cloths

WTF do you care about Walks' cloths? Better yet, what do you know about his cloths. If it is his clothes you are talking about, give your head a shake. Do you own anything that doesn't have Surrey United written on it? Leave Walks and his cloths alone you Dutch bully and focus on winning your first game coaching.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy now, Emerald academy.

It must have been good typo if Captain bandwagon joins in. What's the matter no one to play Yahoo pool with? Shouldn't you be out front of your place in your Captain's costume whoring your yard for advanced parade parking? Perhaps if you get an extra car or two on there you'd be able to afford a decent haircut.

If I didn't play soccer chances are I'd be naked.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
....and Walks, what the fcuk are you laughing at? Your best T-shirt came out of a box of fcuking beer. Twat.

The Delta guys were so right about you.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
....and Walks, what the fcuk are you laughing at? Your best T-shirt came out of a box of fcuking beer. Twat.

His referee badges came out of a box to. The velcro badges can be stuck on any shirt. This might just explain a few things.

Parkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0