Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4STGMP, like I said full credit to the win, but I stand firm in that we ourselves had more to do with your 2nd and 3rd goals!! I'm trying really hard to remember our keeper as being tested at all, apart from the first goal. Full marks for the win and your keeper. Your defender, I believe his name was Sean, #8 and your keeper had excellent games! Those 2 in particular made it difficult for us. As for playing both games next year at your park, I'd have no problem with that!! Cheers, IB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you have been drinking. The Knights were/are nowhere near you. Neither geographically nor standings-wise.

My mistake. The Rangers have traditionally worn blue uniforms and the Knights have worn the unis the Rangers were wearing last night. BTW, you should chill, Keeper. You attack on Jenny867-5209 was uncalled for.

I'm stunned that Animal was red carded. :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I always get mixed up with that song.

And what about 99 Red Ballons or is it 99 Nuff Ballons.
I hate those Germans.

Great video though

HOS

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4STGMP et al.,

If you could see through my "personal attack" :rolleyes:, you'd understand the frustration I have with your suggestion that we play both our games at Association. Driving to Ladner in rush hour is bad enough once -- I most certainly don't want to do it twice. While I'm sure your team would love to have every game in your backyard (as you almost do already), it's only fair that you suffer the same travel requirements that each of the other teams do. So your suggestion to move both games South doesn't wash with me -- regardless of the quality of the field.

Monk,

As it turns out, it's just a really, really bad sprain. Out for 4 weeks, at least, I'd say. Hopefully just in time to come back for the 7-a-side tournament. If not, I guess I'll just be taking funny pictures of you all day. ;)

By the way:
with our keeper stuck in traffic
What happened to your 3 backups? ;)

Congrats on your award last week.

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No back-up keepers

Keeper,

Seeing as you update the site, I am surprised you didn't make the connection between Aves and Coles both having kids in the last couple of weeks and our lack of keepers! :D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers 0-1 Knights

The cross, which turned into the only goal of the game was enough for the 3 points! Not much else to say except can anyone confirm which is Manoah 1 and which is Manoah 2. Just curious! The one furthest from the road is rock hard, but we played there 2 weeks ago against Club I. when the schedule said Manoah 1, and tonight against Bingers when the schedule said 2. Rather play on the one closer to the road. Also Imports beat Richmond 2-1 on goals by Dolan and Catliff (Geoff).

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the cross?

Inspector, I never claimed it was a cross. Think of it this way. If the forward/midfielders couldn't get it done (this week or last), I took it upon myself to drop it DEEP into the six with the sun in the keepers eyes... anything can happen with those eh?

PS.... I'll take 'em when I can get 'em.:D

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steves.....

Inspector -

The field closest to the road is Steves 1; the back one (the smaller field) is Steves 2. Played there on Wednesday.....:D

Stew:cool:

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks - My Opinion Stands Correct

Good game last night between Delta and Club I - lots of end to end action and good scoring chances. Club I pressed hard for the winner at the end but we were able to thwart the attack - all in all a 2-2 tie was a fair result. Fairly clean game with the exception of the cheap cnut that ran Davey Burns on the left flank - should've got red not yellow but Walks would refuse to dismiss one of his own.
Another classic Walks display last night - especially the no-call on Club I's second goal. The Delta defender almost lost his shirt as the Club I forward "swam" past him. Look Walks you seem to have a personal vendeta against the Delta teams - fair enough with the Blaze (the few bad apples on their squad) but why our squad?

Anyhow my point remains.....Walks you are a TOTAL tit and a COMPLETELY useless ref!

I sure hope we get you next week when we have our six-pointer against Richmond:rolleyes:

4ST OUT!!!

:bronco:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is an easy call. Offside.
Another classic Walks display last night - especially the no-call on Club I's second goal. The Delta defender almost lost his shirt as the Club I forward "swam" past him. Look Walks you seem to have a personal vendeta against the Delta teams - fair enough with the Blaze (the few bad apples on their squad) but why our squad?
Anyhow my point remains.....Walks you are a TOTAL tit and a COMPLETELY useless ref!
Gee, I wonder why he would ever have reason to not like you or Delta? Could it be the multiple lads telling him to fcuk off or comments like this on TTP? Speaking of completely useless tits, I heard you had yourself (not from Walks BTW) a cracker last night. :rolleyes:

Look in the mirror.

PS. Walks is I believe a Richmond lad not a Club I guy. Good show you've got your facts all straight. Putz.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor Walks

Sorry Walks sometimes 4ST gets a little carried away.

Here is what happened. After 4ST had his shirt removed on the no call, I believe he politely asked Walks if he was blind? Walks replied "What did you say?" So I retorted " He asked if you were blind?" Yellow card.

This issue is blown out of porportion because:

We have had Walks as referee for 4 of our 8 games so most of the bitching is going to come his way.

He is known here on TTP so it is easier to whine. Usually you can't whine to a referee 2 days later but in this case you can and you know he is going to see it.

I find Walks does an OK game, he makes mistakes, so do we. I just wish his mistakes wouldn't end up in our net.:rolleyes:

Oh and this in from Dude: KNVB can be a cnut!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0