Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003 RRSL Schedule: Division One

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ditto Walks!

Hackney, I don't know about your "75% of the play" talk, unless you're referring to picking the ball out of the net...

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game Inspector. Why couldn't you score for the hoops when it mattered:
Sidewinder, I suppose when you're subbed out every game at precisely the 55 min. mark and knowing that, or on numerous occasions not starting and the odd time sitting til the final 20, it's always going to be tough! The confidence was never there with so few minutes being given. Sidewinder, it's not all about how many goals you score rather than what happens when you're on/off the pitch! My plus/minus was always good and sometimes these things aren't seen by coaches. How's that for blowing one's own trumpet?
What game were you watching? Unless you count how many times the Inspector stopped running because he thought he had been fouled, his arms flapping all over.
CIC, it's all in the way you flap! You can learn from this and become a better forward-trust me! After watching you're innitial attempt at a dive, I felt you were lucky not to see yellow! Learn from the pro!:p

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 0-3 Delta

Yup! We lost to Delta.. Their 1st goal was alright their 2nd came from our keeper kicking the ball straight at their forward on a clearance who had the easy tap in and their 3rd was a well constructed own goal! We were unable to finish some quality chances. One of those days. Full marks to Delta as the game was kept very clean. Im hoping we don't have too many more games on S. Memorial. I'd much rather spend the extra 30 min. in traffic to play anywhere else!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 4 Imports 2

Parkhead scored two very nice goals and CIC scored too. I didn't see it so I'm sure he'll comment on it.

I think the Idiots lost to the Knights but I could be wrong. Someone missed a penalty. I think it was Beckham? I saw the Knights score two goals and RU score 1 but I'm not sure. Also, I'm not really sure why I just posted this because I really don't know who won. Have I been drinking? No. Anyway, I'm sure Will will fill us in......

Captain

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I vs. Imports

Parkhead scored two very nice goals and CIC scored too. I didn't see it so I'm sure he'll comment on it.

A nice over the top ball from ball, lacthed onto and chipped far post over the keeper. Personally didn't think it was going to go in.

Parkheads first goal was a beauty, after we had alot of pressure and 2 posts.

A good game and 3 more points for the good guys.:cool:

CIC

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Idiots lost to the Knights but I could be wrong. . . . I saw the Knights score two goals and RU score 1 but I'm not sure. Also, I'm not really sure why I just posted this because I really don't know who won. Have I been drinking?
Yes, you have been drinking. The Knights were/are nowhere near you. Neither geographically nor standings-wise.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 0 Binger's purple Army 1

Apparently that was the score in a game that the Blaze had chances to score but couldn't. I don't know firsthand, I was getting shellacked in Ladner playing over 35's league.

To the Binger's Army team,

Why the Purple Jerseys? I mean that is not the worst colour I've ever seen on the Soccer pitch but it is near. Maybe there is a reason, if there please let me know as i can't understand it otherwise.

Apparently Walks didn't ref like an old man and Fat Bastard. The Boys said he did a bang-up job considering the state he was in after Last night's DCS performsnce.

please forhive any typoing mistakes i've had to many Coronas and should have a desiognated typer.:D

mmmmmmm corona

boogienights

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlaseArmy,

You missed a well played game. Both teams had great chances to score. However lack of finish, strong keeping, crossbars, and the best save of the night from Bingers #6, knocking a howitzer off the line to keep the score at nils. Bingers capitalized on a great counter attack with 10 min. left in the game.

Stripes had a good game. Thank god Dante was not walking the pitch as the game was physical and fast paced.

As for our kit. All I can say is we have always worn (10 plus years) and always will wear purple. The chicks dig it as does the Captain.

It was a good victory for the Army as the RRSL standings become a little more jammed up. It will be a great race with many teams in the hunt. We followed the game with bbq and bevys, while the Blaze made an early exit from the field.

Boogienights.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights 0-3 Delta

Inspector Blake:

Your comment suggests that the 3-0 score wasn't indicative of the game. Yes you guys did have a couple chances but our keeper snuffed them out. However, with a little more finish we could've easilly had four or five more goals.

Easilly Delta's best performance of the summer. Hopefully this continues as we have a very tough next 3 weeks (Club I, Blaze, Richmond).

We look forward to the return affair at our park. Needless to say, Association is in much better condition than South Memorial. Perhaps next summer you guys would be interested to play both games at our park?

4ST OUT!!!!

:bronco:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough on the purple.
Tradition.

Re: the bbq, good on you. we Blaze goto the local after our games. Thursday night is Wing night and pitchers are $9. Not only that the ladies are normally out in force and the waitresses are pretty good too. you also get a free pitcher for every 5 people from your group that show up. Last night I believe was a 4 free pitcher night.

On a another note i'm quite happy with my post last night. Can read fairly easily and it looks like i was even talking sense. I was in rough shape last night and probably shouldn't have been driving to work today as we got on the bottle at home afterwards.

I hope to hell we don't play at South Memorial again this summer.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps next summer you guys would be interested to play both games at our park?
You guys have only one away game all damn season and now you want us to play both our games at Association? Go fcuk yourself, 4STGMP. I'd be happy to play on gravel if that meant you had to leave your sacred ground.

Pansy.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Association - Not so Sacred

What's with the personal attack? I figured that a team with as much skill as yours, playing on a good field would be to your advantage:rolleyes:

FYI: We've had 2 away games this year and 5 home games. On the road = 2 wins, at home = 5 losses. Our "Sacred" ground ain't so sacred is it Keeps.

BTW nice clearance last night. If we were playing on a good field you may have been able to control that one:eek:

4ST OUT!!:bronco:

Monk

Nov 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Richmond Utd.

Final score 5-2 for the Rangers.

Rangers started off a man down, with our keeper stuck in traffic. We spotted them two goals in the first 15 minutes, split by a cracker goal from Mosher from the centre circle. Lindo showed up and made some big stops when the game was 2-2 and 3-2, as well as stopping the penalty in the final few minutes. Chaisson blasted one off the crossbar from 35 yards out, and another lad hit the post with a header. The Richmond keeper was red carded with a few minutes to go for a tackle that did not get any piece of the ball.

Nice to play on a field where you do not have to worry about spraining an ankle running through the middle of the park.

Keeper, What news on the ankle? Sprain or fracture?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Richmond keeper was red carded with a few minutes to go for a tackle that did not get any piece of the ball.

This could not be true, a nice young man like Franks got red carded.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW nice clearance last night. If we were playing on a good field you may have been able to control that one

Yeah Keeper. "Nice clearance".... FROM THE SIDELINE... :D

Forrest, get your fact's straight :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0