Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the lesson!

Your a champion at spellchecking, and loving old drunk gay ref's!This limey prick is staying alive just to screw NK........ Just let go Limey Prick,go to the light!

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can say anything

Look bandcamp i saw how the game went ok.As i mentioned be4 kiss your keeper's ass for the win and don't worry about me how many i score.Worry more about a central defender for next week cos #18 is ****ed and you come up with shite like Erion scoring 2 or 3 in one game it's not enough.Our #20 made 3 or 4 of you look stupid at the time.And you telling me about soccer.You don't see the difference >WE GAVE YOU THE GAME< missed a pk with 15 or 20 minutes left.You didn't win it it was a gift end of story

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
COUNT ON IT!

Ah yes- NK- so homophobic-so baitable-so full of excuses- soooo predictable!! It's reassuring to know that if they aren't blaming each other they'll find some other wrongdoing to explain a loss- "WE GAVE YOU THE GAME"- fcuked yourselves again eh? Playground pisstakers:knvb: BTW, we all get to share the wealth of world cup reffing. Quit yer crying:p

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You seem very ANGRY MAN

What's the deal with you dude Bombastic doesn't want you either so you going to try Point grey

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
delusional...

hey arapi - how did you get so confused? the game was evenly contested with both teams carrying play at times. the reffing was fine, not great, but fine for both teams. our keeper made one nice save off a pk but didn't need to do too much else on the day. many odd man rushes for pgr in the second half so we could have had more goals. still not sure why you guys think you were robbed??? a tie at best would have been a good day for you. remember, the score was 4-2 with 15 seconds left. that's a far cry from robbed :D

robbed would be game 1 this year where you beat us 1-0 but had the piss taken out of you all day. that is robbed.

good luck the rest of the way. 9th is within your grasp if you really try.

hooties

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
pt grey win not west van

the game againt pt gry and west van will be at ambleside, and i think pt grey will take full advantage of the good field:bronco:

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LIKE,WHOAH DUDE

Like PG wasn't signing, like anyone, dude, so I like, signed with Bombastic. Like not sure if , like, yer slagging me or, like, Point Grey ya playground pisstakerdude. Although I have to play for B, kinda like mediocre like me eh, they're a rad bunch o' dudes with like, excellent training and stuff. It's gnarly to like, just play eh! BTW, I'm way to old to be called Dude you insufferable whining wanker. At least Bandcamp has enough class not to whine in his posts:wa:

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman!

Relax Dude,This isnt your high school stomping grounds where you once ruled your domain as a soccer player Im sure :rolleyes:!Erion is 22 years old and at that age he is a pretty dangerous player, and I have a feeling things will work themselves out by the time the cup starts,If I am back in the lineup of course :rolleyes: !Maybe we will play you in the first round ,Ill keep my fingers crossed:rolleyes: !Why do you hate a guy who doesnt understand a word you say?:confused: why do you keep talking about dudes and playgrounds?:confused:

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tsquare,

Thanks for the complex, you string bean looking fool!

:D

Series is tied 1-1. The decider will be who finishes higher in the standings. PGR have the advantage now with slightly more points, and with NK missing their keeper. NK have a game in hand against the Falcons so it should be a close, interesting and enjoyable race.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You sure are angry!

I am not making excuses ANGRYMAN but you should't comment if you didn't watch the game .Good piss take though about my grammar.Consider coaching if you are that old............

You scared the shite out of me ANGRY MAN ,please forgive me.

I will never call you DUDE again.

Good luck with Bombastic D.

Duke

Jun 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by mickster

How is the injured WFC knee anyways. When I was talking with him at the half he had the ice on it and was thinking it was just badly twisted....any updates?? Hopefully you guys have enough in your beer fund for anger management classes for #7. For his 2nd yellow he was walking away from the ref muttering something and although I don't think it was directed at the ref he still should have kept his mouth shut.

Hey hey, easy there fella!

I have kept quiet with a few people making comments at me and trust me here......I know what I did wrong! The first yellow I just lost it in defense of our injured guy coupled with being amazed at the call against us when our guy went down after a stud on knee! I should have eased up on the ref I know!!

The second yellow I thought was over the top. I simply said "F$%king amazing call" a couple of times. Maybe the ref took offense to that, although I find that hard to understand after the shite I gave him for my first card! In the ref's defense here, our sideline, where the incident happened, was giving the ref non stop shite and abuse through the whole situation as well!

My reaction after the second yellow was not good!!!

You guys played well. You did a great job to stop us playing. The first goal was a shock to us for sure and never allowed us to settle down. We did not play the game we like to play. I think we played more long balls in that game than we have all season.

Just go out and beat up on Signmaster on Monday night for us fellas! We have our AGM that night but we may have a few lurkers cheering you on!

Later,
The Chilled out one! :cool:

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Must I explain everything!

Mcdirty
Playground=childlike does that spell it out for ya! Erion is pretty obviously 22, and how can I hate a guy I don't know? I think Dapotayto already told you it's called TAKE THE PISS, not take it personally. I think you meant to say IF you can STAY in the lineup you psyco:)

Erion
The pisstake was not about grammar ( you are 22) And you ARE making excuses-missed chances, bad ref, miscues,. These are EXCUSES. Your # 20 made some of them look stupid, BUT you still lost. I don't need to watch your game, only read your posts. You bet you gave them the game- they won;) Sounds like you guys need some coaching:wa: 7th place for you I wager!

best of luck:)

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Duke, I talked briefly with you at the half. You gave me a hard time for asking the guy with the ice on his knee if he was the one hurt on the play. Like I said, I didn't think your second yellow comments were directed at the ref but he just assumed based on your prior comments. Hope things go well for you on Thursday night!! And yes, we will beat Signmaster for you guys on Monday night. I think your promotion hopes are pretty safe. Richmond has too many ties to make a run at you and the others just aren't good enough. Good luck the rest of the year.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite Disturbing 101

Hey Mickster,

What's the story with Dap?
I know he was upset with the lack of playing time.
Is all good at the JB camp?
Any comments Dap?

Vinniestirringtheshitatthejbcamp

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite Disturbing 101

Hey Mickster,

What's the story with Dap?
I know he was upset with the lack of playing time.
Is all good at the JB camp?
Any comments Dap?

Vinniestirringtheshitatthejbcamp

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to back wins, 1st team to defeat WFC in our group this year, I'd say things are still good at the JB camp. With 19 guys registered we don't get enough bodies out to practice but watching hockey and drinking beer on Thursday nights is good for team bonding, right!?!

Dap and I are on good terms and I'll let him fill you in on where he's at.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where am I at Vinnie? I'm at your car. Actually, I'm in your car. I stole it earlier this morning and I am taking it down to the waterfront and shipping it off to China in a, get this, container on a, get this, container ship. The vessel will do a little over twenty knots during its voyage to the far east and thus should arrive in Qingdao in about ten days. You can pick it up there if you like. I'm telling you, that better be fcuking donair sauce stains on your front seat and not something else! Then I will be running off to become a carny and travel around with the carnival seeing the far-off, exotic towns of British Columbia and Alberta. Keep an eye out for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0