Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman?

Hey angryman who you playing for bombastic b or c?

If it is b than say hell to Paul for me your goalie.....

Arapi will play anywhere the watcher wants him to as long

as the NK puts two wins together this year............:wa:

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch.....4 games McDirty, lesson learned??

Vinnie, what did little Af do to deserve a 2 game suspension? I'd love to see you guys with an upset this weekend (or any weekend for that matter, just not against us;) )

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jeez-zus.

4 games, Sherry? What did you do?

Duke's red (two yellows, really) for incessant yapping only cost him a single game.

Tsk, tsk.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 games!!!

Wow 4 games?!?! That's just crazy. But from what I see you're already trying to make ammends. Good on ya!

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 games

McDirty probably got 4 games because it was a straight red and not just two yellows.

And, perhaps, for his lack of reticence here.:eek:

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the snapping...

it didn't help that it was alex bell that he snapped at. if it was another ref then it could have been left up to interpretation at the hearing.

maybe mcdirty snapped at the hearing as well? that's entirely possible considering the prevailing attitude that it is always someone elses fault.

mcdirty need look no further than his 6'7", 135 pounds of snappiture (now a word) to figure out why he got 4 games. still, harsh punishment and now the nk train without a goalie. oh yeah, they always were...

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rapist,

Beauty. :D

Kurgan,

"Reticence". That's what we called, long ago at Langara: a Cha-ching word. You're so money and you don't even know it.

November 15/16

Div 2A: (23/40, so far)
Maplewood United v. City FC Blaze A (“Let's take a peek at the killing floor. But don't let the name throw you. It's not really a floor, it's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice through so it can be collected and exported.”)
PwC Rangers v. Norvan Primos
LM Firefighters v. United Nationals
B United v. City FC Cobras
West Van Royals v. Point Grey Strikers A

Div 2B: (20/40, so far)
Bombastic SC A v. Nomads FC
Point Grey Rangers v. City FC Rangers A (City on a mission)
Alemania SC v. NK Hrvat (without the beautiful Sherry, ze Germans will still win)
Shaheen SC v. Westside Knights (the old men are on a roll)
Persian United v. Norvan Falcons (“upset” might be an overstatement)

Div 2C: (21/40, so far)
Ravens FC v. Point Grey Strikers B (the third of four games on Strathcona – the poor bastards . . . all of them)
Western Union Sarajevo v. WFC Rangers A (regrouped, and refocused)
Elephant Walk v. Westside C-men
Champlain Heights v. Richmond FC (Richmond: cruising)
Norvan JB's v. Signmaster SC (please, please, please, please . . . )

Match(es) of the Week:
2A: (#1) City FC Blaze A v. (#10) Maplewood United (goals, goals, goals)
2B: (#3) Shaheen SC v. (#2) Westside Knights (too bad it’s on the North Shore)
2C: (#7) Norvan JB's v. (#2) Signmaster SC (too bad it’s on Monday night)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2A: (23/40, so far)
Maplewood United v. City FC Blaze A (“Let's take a peek at the killing floor. But don't let the name throw you. It's not really a floor, it's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice through so it can be collected and exported.”)

Keeper, what the hell does that mean? i take it your calling a for destruction.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately we are undermanned tonight . 2 suspensions 2 injuries and 1 person working plus some on holiday. Luckily we have a big roster. I still think we will win. 4-1 no make that 3-2
I did get the slaughter part but i thought you should make it clear for some of the other viewers of the site, they don't understand subtlety.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I remember you!

You were the guy who looked like Tony Hawk, only slightly faggier!6 foot 5 190lbs is a body I could kick your ass with so be careful what you say!I have a schedule and four weeks off to sniper you in a parking lot ,after a crushing defeat it would suck to have your kneecaps crushed as well :D !

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would edit that last post if I were you....Fag!

TTP should have their own version of "Celebrity Boxing" ,pitting TTP rivals against each other in a three round contest and all proceeds going to the " Find Angryman a Roof " foundation!

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vinnie, what did little Af do to deserve a 2 game suspension?

little Af went and kicked a guy with 10 mins or so to go.......straight red........apparently he says he got elbowed......I didn't see anything.....just saw the ref give a red and people told me he kicked number 2 on Signmaster

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze - Maplewood

BlazeArmy,

I didn't watch your game tonight, but am assuming that you guys killed Maplewood. They are by far the worst team in 2A ... even with a weakened roster, I'm saying you won 6-0.... look forward to the scoreline ;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teelay, close.

9-0 and their goalie stopped a pk and the rebound. Mucklewood United should probably play ina a over 35 league somewhere as they are quite frankly shite. We were undermanned and shitkicked them and they were lucky not to get double digits past them tonight. They literally did not have a shot. Shoc-king.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Homeless?

Who said I didn't have a home? There's always room for you under the overpass Mcdirty!;)

I play for B Erion, and I will say Hi to Paul for you.Decent fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0