Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chumplain Heights vs Signmasters

SM - 3
CH - 0

The score is a clear indication of the way the game went. We (as well as many other teams) were missing some key players, especially down the middle. Combine that will not very much practice time equals a team disorganized and not game ready.

SM is a decent team. They move the ball well. Work the triangles very well. Their central Dmen are strong. Long balls do not work against this team. Counterattacks is probably the best game to play against them. When they are on the offensive, they come quite strong with 7 and 8 guys. Don't think that their keeper is not that good.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
???

vinnie,

Don't think that their keeper is not that good.

this in the world of grammer is a doubble negative and what you are really saying is that their goalie is in fact really good....allow me to explain:

It is a truism of traditional grammar that double negatives combine to form an affirmative. Readers coming across a sentence like He cannot do nothing will therefore interpret it as an affirmative statement meaning “He must do something” unless they are prompted to view it as dialect or nonstandard speech....grammer lesson for the day.

on another note, sorry to hear you lost...better luck next week

grammarmanager

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't think that their keeper is not that good

What I was trying to say is that:

1. I don't think
2. Their keeper is not that good.

BTW: Maybe you should spend less time worrying about my GRAMMAR and more time training McDirty on posting.

Do players need an IQ less than 50 to be on the NK team?
Yomama, watcher, McDirty....shoc-king :confused:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They keeper is not that good.
You're right: you're not thinking.

Just give up.

Bandcamp, please explain: McDirty growled at you? Was he just being frisky?

Odd.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tsquare

It was my defense who made me look good yesterday, it was also the fact you guys couldnt finish, as hard as you tried!Bye the way Iwas not outside the 18 on that blown call and I will admit that I played a ball off a throw in,only becuase the rules change every freakin year.If you guys would have gotten a sniff yesterday I would have been there to make the save ,so sleep on that loss for the rest of the week,and have fun knowing that in my head I am better than any striker you have!The score tells me so 1-0 hahahahahahahaha

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
more...

vinnie buddy,

careful what you say on TTP. even though I fully comprehend the point you are trying to make, others, as you have mentioned, that have lower iq's may read into it a tad too much and have some fun with you (ie what they have been doing with mcdirty) here's what I mean:

What I was trying to say is that:

1. I don't think

:D

you have a point, maybe we need to give some ttpers sensitivity, and grammar training...

manageronanmissiontohelpinfantpostersmature:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will admit that I played a ball off a throw in,only becuase the rules change every freakin year.
Are you fcuking kidding us? You likely picked up the ball because you don't know the rules. Period. The rules do not "change every freakin year" and haven't since the six-second rule was implemented . . . hmmm, say 4-5 years ago (or more?). Everyday, I wish -- more and more -- that we meet you in the cup run.

Baby, you amaze me.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey keeper

Do you want to tell the rest of the ttp'rs about the pm you sent me not to long ago about you not finding gay jokes funny,why is that?Did one of those jokes tug on a gay string that might be tied around your neck?Heres a little bit of advice dont pm someone and tell them how you are offended by gay jokes, you come off as a homo!They dont offend me becuase I am not one ,but you on the other hand just might be......queer!Did you just call me baby?

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

What better time than now to revive the 'Squealing Wanker' avatar. I can find it again if you need!:D

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell me something

Why is it that you guys always post right after one another?Are you guys taking turns posting while your taking turns pounding each other?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're ruining the fcuking thread. None of your drivel is about Division 2 predictions, results or post-game discussion. Either add constructively to the topic or take it to the "I'm a fcuking idiot" thread.

I will predict the JBs over Westside tonight. Some interesting results already this weekend especially the Blaze, Richmond and PGR losing. See you tonight Keeper, better get your rest!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your shite is getting so fcuking old, Mcdirty. It's not funny either. Does that make me gay? I hope not. How would I ever explain that to my wife and kid? Oh, wait... I won't have to because I'm sure you're about to tell me there yours anyway. Fcuk wit.

To be on topic I hope the next time you stick your paddles out to save a ball you break all 10 fingers and aren't able to post anymore. ( I think that's on topic )

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mcdirty,

Do not post again here until you have checked and read your Private Messages.

End of story.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0