Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predicted that your main striker won't score, not because I play defense (although I would like to think that) but because a "little bird" told me that he's enjoying the Canadian prairies.:D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predicted a Ravens win, so it must be true. :D

Over in Div. 2 A though, do my eyes deceive me or did B United bitch slap the Blaze? Perhaps bitch slap is too strong of a word.... did B United "go in dry" against the Blaze?

Yes, McDirty, that is a reference full of homosexual undertone. :p

BlazeArmy, give us the details because last year B United couldn't field a team week to week...what's different?

Yomama can't even believe it!!!

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yomama and the bird drinking the same piss

I saw this cuz I am seeing the same score. could it be. the formerly almost unbeatable and defiant blaze got rolled up 4-1???

Perhaps the blaze where out hard friday night and fogot bout the game and could only field 7 players??

I need some details from either team.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barely United over the Haze? Christ that’s good bud! And I haven’t had a puff in weeks!Looks like the Haze went up in a puff of smoke-can’t fcuking believe it!! A bit of a spanking eh wot! Thought the Cougs game would be closer but I don’t know anything about the Ravens. Fill us in Tsenghera!! I watched most of the first half of the Pwc/Nationals game. Nationals looked good for the first twenty minutes then faded as PwC got a decent one then a lucky flick inside the far post that their keeper(usually decent) just plain misplayed. Then PwC did the right thing and just kept coming as the Nationals stopped running. It was 2 nil at the half when I left. Had some red meat for dinner in anticipation of our match with Sarajevo. AAARGH!!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ravens, blaze, etc...

angrymon,

2 things, 1st:

Blaze: don't think anyone can believe this one...the only team to beat mighty cliff get spanked by, as you put it, Barely United. and barely united they are, last year anyway. they were horribble. could this be a break out year for B? time will tell as long as their fuse lasts longer than the season...hot heads:rolleyes:

2nd point, Ravens:

this is a stacked team that will, I predict, win the C group. 2 of our stars from the mighty NK train signed with the formerly named Optima FC. one-eye (former PCSL, NCAA div 1, and VMSL div 2 player) will surely provide much talent, experience and points for this thirsty raven team. also, hoover, our goalie last year wil provide them with much experience in goal. at 5'7 he's mini, but extremely talented and is one of those, rarely to be found in div 2 soccer, sweeper keepers. they also have a coupple of other PCSL/college players joining their ranks along with a former Whitecap (don;t know his name).

hope this is helpful...one-eye, if you're peeking in on this thread, transfer papers are readily available;)

manager

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
B United 4 - Blaze 1

Score not very indicitive of the game. We had the worst game in our existence but carried play and just couldn't finish. I can honestly say their goalie stopped 4 breakaways with his face. We hit the post 2 times and missed from inside the 6 yard box 4 or 5 times. They had 6 scoring chances and scored on 4 of them, well done by them. We had by my count on the sideline 10 good scoring chances in the first half and were down 2-0 while they had had 3 chances. 2nd Half was more of the same. Their goalie was the best player on the pitch making 4 or 5 unbeliavable stops.

Not too worried, we went through something like this earlier in summer and bounced right back the next game.

As for B United, they aren't a bad team but they at any point seem like they coould spontanoeusly comboust. They have
cClinton as their home park whose small bumpy pitch will suit their kick and run style of play. On a large flat field they would be in trouble as the small field negated our speed.

Anyway good luck to everyone this season.

Army

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan Vs. Boombastic

These two teams where shite,most boring game I ever watched.Absolutely no finish for either team,I fell asleep 25 mins in and if it werent for the rain I would have fallen into a deep Hibernation,cant wait to play either team!

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow McDirrty could you pick me some lottery numbers as you obviously have some serious fortune telling skills as that game doesn't go until today (sunday) at 2. And it is now sunday at 10:50 in the morning.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird just put his Big Foot in his mouth. I don't know if you're honestly trying to correct McDirty or just jumping the trash McDirty bandwagon, but either way he's right and your wrong.

ps: I hope you don't play for one of those teams. :)

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sucks to be you Big Bird!

You are obviously shite as well is the team you play for,Looks like they didnt want you at the game Chief!:knvb:

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager- thanks for the info on Ravens, at least we’ll know what to expect.

Blaze Army- no finish and great goalkeeping is about the only explanation I could think of. As your finish is usually pretty decent I can only expect the old Blaze next week, unless you are all roofie victims the night before(damn those gay bars Zoolander!!)

If Ravens are as good as Manager says some of us will suffer the same as Richmond-Hope you put up a good fight TS!!

Fletch and I are off to Sarajevo-AAARGH!!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what up Angryman? Good news or bad?

In Div 2 CAT:

WFC Rangers B 4 - 0 Vancouver Lobban's B

A better than average performance from Westside. Although we played well (all four in the first half), I know our boys will only get better as the weeks go by. A solid start regardless of the flattery given by Inspector Blake's boys.

Lobbans started a man down and out of both keepers, I doubt either was a regular. That may explain the phone call I got a couple of weeks ago. ;) (I'm interested to hear how their A team did).

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK Hrvat 1-0 Point Grey Rangers

Point Grey had a few chances to score but were unable to capitalize. Both teams were missing key players, and with their additions and a few months of fitness and gelling, our two teams should be able to put together a nicer looking soccer game. Whole second half was a continuous onslaught as Point Grey pushed forward for the equalizer, but were unable to put anything hard on net from within the 18. Tsquare, on Point Grey, hit the crossbar on a quick play as NK was still building a wall, but McDirty was under it all the way.

NK played a lacklustre game but walks away with three points knowing that we could play 110 % better.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
???

I don't know what you NK lads are on about ... Norvan Primos vs Bombastic B played their game Sunday at 2PM at David Lam - I still have no idea how our CAT team did, but if they even scored a goal I would be proud considering most of them don't know the other's name having met for the first time on Thursday.

As for the Norvan Primos "A", we soundly defeated West Van Royals today 5-1 in a bit of a laugher. Good 1st half with us up 4-1 at the break. Snoozer of a second half with us putting one more by the keeper. The only goal they got was a "poaching" goal with a guy stripping our defender of the ball (defender must have fallen asleep) and placing it shortside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0