Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 RRSL Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When's the Final

Could someone post the time for the final? The schedule above doesn't give it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday August 17th [tomorrow] 2pm KO

It's at Association Park in Ladner [on the way to the ferry terminal]

~Regs.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

That was about as politically correct reveiw of the match as a ref could be...well done on the line!

~Notty

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Linesman?

Walks,

What was up with the one linseman?
Was this by design?

The match was good fun. A fairly clean affair with chances by both teams. i do have to concur that the Imports had an edge in the possession department. Club I had a glorious change at the beginning of the 2nd overtime but failed to convert and that is when the Imports marched down the field and hit the post. Abit of a contraversial (sp) final goal but what can you do. Good Luck Imports.

Regs,

What's with the chips on net, have a crack buddy. And the hair.....what's next, the comb-over :D .

bitehopingthatheneverneedstousethecombover

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy McCann's on the piss .......

Biteme .......

Well that's what I thought anyways when he didn't show up to do the other line. Not sure what happened on that front but I'm sure it won't happen again for the final. I do know that Mick (English guy with moustache) is doing the final tomorrow ........

Notty ......

I know my post was shamefully 'politically correct' but I think fairly accurate ...... any thoughts on when the youngster tackled you in mid-air ??

It was fairly quiet on my side of the park yesterday ...... didn't even get yelled at (shocking lads really ......). At times, I felt like dozing off - being lulled to sleep by the sound of passing traffic ......... but, Regs firing the ball over the freeway did wake me up as I was resting my head on the corner flag as the Captain was waiting to take the corner .......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme,

The chip was supposed to be a cross :eek:

Comb-over? You should worry more about me attempting to take away your spot in the middle of the park in a couple of weeks rather than what lid I come up with next :eek: :rolleyes: :D

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to head off to the over 35's thread with Ballbaby for Shamrock and Regs

After watching you play last weekend for Pocomo, you might want to consider the same thing....

Can you blame Regs for cramping? He had to chase me all over the center circle. That is a lot of area for anyone.

Walks,

You failed to mention our breakaway we had in the first couple of minutes in OT before the Imports' post. That should have been game, set, and match.......but it wasn't.

Good luck tomorrow. Parkhead, Marco Polo, and the Captain will be heading up to Penticton to light it up, so we didn't really want to play in the final anyway. ;)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zzzzzzzzz .........

Captain,

I think I was out cold behind a tree when that happend ........ or looking at my watch willing the game to end ........

It did occur to me though the two very good headers by Neal both deep into the box which narrowly missed (one was in the 1st half of OT I think ??). The 2nd header specifically was well taken and destined for the bottom corner but just squeaked wide .......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitpicks

I told you I had a hang nail.... and it really hurt.

BTW, how big was the lad that knocked Notty for a loop and will he be my friend?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to sure who I'm supposed to look like, but he most be handsome and taller then Guinness.

BTW, how the fcuk do you know what I look like?

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB,

I lost a bunch of weight...so as not to continue as a member of the ton-o-fun group! That being said...easier to knock me off the ball.

Besides...didn't get knocked off the ball...I was submarined in mid flight for a header! Big diffrence
:rolleyes:

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
24 hours and counting

So who won? By the lack of a post from the "Imports", I'm thinking you've let the old guard down...say it isn't so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0