Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got the word

HOS,

I don't think you have anything to worry about.
The TryHard member you spoke of will most likely not be a TryHard this season. At least we haven't heard anything yet.

SC,
I just took a look at the pic above and I I am thinking that I might want to be a Dragon now. Are there any spots?
:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wrong team Yoda...

WE (Notty Boy), just happen to take GOOD pictures;)

+SCisstillacceptingresumesfortheupandcomingseason:)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Breast Pic

Would anyone consider it rude if I asked who that gargantuan breast (the pic from a previous post) belongs to?

The first time I looked at the pic, I dismissed it as a hoax for surely something like that could not exist.

The second time I looked at it more closely and determined that it might be authentic.

The third time I looked at it, I wiped the smudge from the screen, and I realized that this enormous mound of love flesh was actually being restrained by some synthetic bra.

The fourth time I looked at it, I giggled to myself as I pondered all the things I could do with such a toy.

The fifth time I looked at it, I realized that it may actually belong to one of the posters on this site, and I quickly clicked onto another thread.

The sixth time I looked at it, I quickly got dressed after I heard my wife enter the room. The seventh time............................

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ballbaby

This isn't the Jerry Springer show! Frig we're glad you stopped at 6 peeks.

BTW, how did you manage to type and do whatever it was you were doing at number 7 at the same time? That must be a talent you learned at the hall.

:p

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Hall

OK reccos, you bring up "The Hall" and it's apparent scholastic influences. You are correct in a sense. I do learn plenty at "The Hall" but smudging monitor screens is not one of them. This is something that must be learned and practised in the confines of one's own home.

To get back to the intent of this thread, I will ask you as I do recall that you have some sleuthing skills, do you know who this breast belongs to? If you do not, I suggest that you study it more closely, (I think it's a scratch and sniff style jpeg) and give me your two bits.

Also, the hairy serpents or whatever they call themselves, have obviously set a high standard of criteria for whom they choose to play on this team. Do you think that tit belongs to Hands of Stone? It's been a while but I do recall spotting a manzier in his bag at one time.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby: What's Up?

I see you've been sitting on this thread for the last half hour.
What ya doing? Studying that picture some more? 7...8...9....10...
;)

PS:
I must've posted this simultaneously to you posting the one above me.

No, I don't know who it is. Maybe it's Sexual Chocolate. She's supposed to be a real hottie.:p

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alas

Having been present, along with at least seven other TTPer's, including, I might add, The Captain, when the above mentioned photograph was taken, I regret to inform you that the neither this breast, nor it's equally splendid partner, of which I know a second photograph exists, belong to a member of the Dragons Co-ed team.:(

YoursincrypticRexMurphianrunonsentances,

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The breast in question is however,

Co-ed tittie.

Peter "Notty" Parker snaped that pic and may tell Ballbaby who it belongs to but I think the greek firefighter should join a co-ed league team this summer to have his question answered.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite a nugget......

I just took a look at the pic above and I I am thinking that I might want to be a Dragon now. Are there any spots

I am guessing a few wet ones.

Captainwhothinksthatisatremendousnuggetandcan'tbelieveIdidn'tnticeituntilnow

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This isn't banter, it is a form of recruiting

Originally posted by Ballbaby
Also, the hairy serpents or whatever they call themselves, have obviously set a high standard of criteria for whom they choose to play on this team. .
No standards here :eek:

No, I don't know who it is. Maybe it's Sexual Chocolate. She's supposed to be a real hottie.
As for you Reccos,
Was your sorce a blind deaf mute, because the above isn't true? :(

I regret to inform you that the neither this breast, nor it's equally splendid partner, of which I know a second photograph exists, belong to a member of the Dragons Co-ed team.
Kurgs, let them dream man :rolleyes:

+SCkeepsgiving'NottyBoy'creditbutIbelieveitis'NaughtyBoy'thatshouldtakehometheprize:cool:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC Not a Hottie

Well, you learn something new everyday. The source? Hey, what kind of a guy tells where he heard something like that? Well, actually just about every guy who's had a hot date, but that's beside the point. Keep guessing the illusive source, it might be closer to you than you think.;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you weren't supposed to answer the piss on myself

:rolleyes: Back to topic :eek:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moan

Why is it me that's being left out,First the Kerrisdale wind up and now the secret meeting.I thought you were my friends,guess I have to resort to becoming a tryhard;)

Anyways,anyways,anyways, and just when I thought I was fitting in! :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jim Jim, answer your pms maybe...

Man, you go hit a few golf balls and come back to TTP and miss all the moaning:rolleyes:

Jimmy, I was trying to get you to respond (I see it worked here) .

Where were you on Thursday? Where will you be later?:confused: :eek:

Hi Notty 'roid man'. L.O.L.
(I guess some of us are blessed with size, and some of us are just jealous of that size):rolleyes:

+SC:rolleyes: isreadyfortheHBDEgolftourney!;)

"Go You Hairy Blue Dragon Serpents Go":D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco's so called banter...

Come on Notty, I am trying to piss on the Donkey man for insinuating your use of roids in that other thread :(

Idon'tlikemyfriendsbeingpickedonfornoreason:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0