Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most Bridges Need Very LARGE Pluges

I hope my bridge doesn't hear about this conversation.

The size of PLUGES and BRIDGES should only be discussed in the privacy of your own city.

HOSlikesonelanebridges:eek:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: if you're going to be honest Throbby...

Originally posted by sexualchocolate
why don't you really tell them what you did to become a

Nobody else wanted to sign him on their team. Plain and simple. TheRob appears always to have a pint in hand but reality is its apple juice.:eek:

scdidhaveskytrainhaveapeekonthisthread:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah...

I kinda felt sorry for Throbby , so we signed him. But not to play! We wanted him to come out and bring his precious lap top so we can be on-line during the game!

Ongoing live coverage, now that is entertainment!

On another note, I don't think half of us can communicate without our keyboards :rolleyes:

+SC

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
this BANTER is getting out of hand!

Webman, please don't take that one personally:(

I am going to take this time to apologize to any of the Hairy Blues that I have offended in the last couple of months:rolleyes:

Get on with it damnet, I'm past it... now:rolleyes: :eek:

~TB
a.k.a.SC;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said that...

I was the sharpest broom in the cupboard:p :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reiner WOLFCASTLE?

Webman, when did you become a celebrity ?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Rules

For everyones knowledge Costco has those beautiful double chairs in again. Bought mine already since some yahoo sat on the arm and broke mine from last year.
They weren't even drunk. At least that would have been an excuse.
:rolleyes:

New ones are sweet blue ones with some extra padding in them.

This is a new rule this year. Every team must have one double Costco chair for the subs to sit in an drink.

:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yogi Bear, you're a few years behind the times...

Originally posted by Yoda

This is a new rule this year. Every team must have one double Costco chair for the subs to sit in an drink.

:D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

~looks like a few of the Alumni ladies will be joining us for the opening tourney:eek:

~another Mackers' sighting this past Friday, things are starting to get interesting around these parts:cool:

+SCisinthecoedhouse!;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to all Proud Dragons & Cheaters

Since some of you read TTP more than you do my e-mails :rolleyes: , I thought I would post the following info from this weekend's coach:

Please bring the standard Hairy Orange Unis, Red or bright yellow t-shirt... and as an alternate jersey PLEASE PLEASE bring a Navy/Royal Blue t-shirt to boot.

Cheatside will be bringing orange t-shirts and their old school faded blue t-shirt unis as well. Bottoms can be black/blue shorts, or in Regsi's case, 'really bad kit' !

May 4th Game times:
12noon Saturday
3 pm Saturday

May 5th game time
12noon Sunday (Possible final 3pmish)

Tiff/Gav, to bring the bzzr cooler!

Doug, to bring some pinnies

See you all on Saturday 11:55am sharp!

~COACHAJ

Notty , I'm assuming we can just throw some cash your way to contribute to the BBQ meat products :confused:

BTW, I'm still looking for the boys...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am on to the kidnapper of the twins..

After a long 6 months (or so), I have pieced the puzzle together and have discovered who may have the twins...

I saw a few SHOCKED people today when I pulled out Sydney, Kquay and Sir William Osler II at the pitch!

I am asking you (you know who you are) to bring the twins back to their rightful owner. I know the plan was to keep me distracted on bad kit night, and swipe the boys right out from under my eyes. It may have worked, but keeping the boys away from their mother for this long duration is simply mean! :mad:

See you tomorrow, and if you don't bring the boys back, you better keep one eye open while you sleep!:eek:

+SC

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monday Night Futba - Co-Ed Style

First game to start the Roar For One More Season is Monday at Eric Hamber, I think.

I also think it is against the dreeded Cheatside, the dirtiest team in the league, but funnest to play against.

That will make two matches in two days for HOS against Teddy TA and Jimmy H, it will also make 2 wins for HOS in two days and Two loses for TA and JH. 2for1 Monday for the boys.

Don't feel bad boys, Notty will give you a hotdog and pop after the game to cheer ya up.

See you boys on the weekend.

Friuuuuuuuuuuuuuli and Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrforonemooooooore

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOS:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
way to stir the pot, but...

sorry to burst your bubble Cocco , but we play the Union Jackers at 6:15pm.:rolleyes: (Eric HAmber West GRASS)

Cheatside will be playing afterwards at 8:00pm (same pitch).:cool:

So in terms of playing the "funnest" team, we don't.:( We just have to keep the dogs sitting on the "Q" until after they are finished their game.;)

+SC:rolleyes: stillsickasadogfromtheweekend:(

Auntie Jinks , how is the k-nee holding out?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cooking class??

I'm just curious I've been reading some of these posts and I'm wondering if you need to have taken cooking 101 to play in this league??Also what's the calibre of play like??Just to let you all know I played on my Territory team I think you guys call it provincial team here,thanks!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proud Dragons, for sure...

But, we'll be pretty short tonight as most of the gang will be paying their respects. Take it easy on us "Union":cool:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

That will make two matches in two days for HOS against Teddy TA and Jimmy H, it will also make 2 wins for HOS in two days and Two loses for TA and JH. 2for1 Monday for the boys.

I think you should actually win a game first before yapping you siv.

ONE LOSS FOR HOS...ONE MORE TO GO

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's no longer preseason here in the AMSL so I think it's time to shut the thread down.

Cheers,

~TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts