Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Secrets cannot be revealed

Besty and Notty

The art of cooking pasta on the bbq was introduced to me by an uncle of mine back in the homeland on my last trek out there,I swore that the secret would never be told.You shouldn't play with coat hangers,people have been known to lose an eye or even an earlobe or 2!!!!!!!

Zaurrini was never worried about the "Hotel School"Room,he was always to worried about eating his sweets every night,and what about Simone's girlfriend's care package.....very nice!!!!!

The Co-ed season should always start and end with a match between Cheatside and the Dragons,and maybe throw in a few friendlies in between!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries

Sorry Notty,

i was never worried...at least from what I can remember.
since taking a fourth fastball to the cranium that night...my memory has never been the same, nor has my desire for sliced oranges at half-time.
it was a traumatic experience...thanks for having me revisit it!:mad:

zaurriniwhoneedsomeonetomeethimhalfwayforahug

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pre-season matches...

I see I've missed a few things here...

D.A. , are we going to have a chance to taste any creations tonight at Mark James'?:confused:

Notty/Lil'D, do I have to apologize about the exclution of you two again ?:rolleyes:

+SChasjustcutherselffromtheteam!:eek:

Notty, you should have joined me for the Absolute Orange yesterday! -scisstillfeelingtheMandarin;)

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini,

My apologies…that best I can offer…no hugs. Although Regs has some practice spooning!

Regs, Ready to step it up for Zaurrini?

~Notty
:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spooning and weekend naps

Being never one to back down from a challenge [or anything for a laugh], I'm sure something could be arranged :eek:

Oh, wait... he's a cheatsider... no can do, unless of coarse he has the matching one of these:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Depends on what you wanted me to call you :eek:

~TBwhostilldoesn'tbelieveSuperPippohassignedwithCheatside.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WEBman!

Thank God you took the match up of that out of there...:( ;)

Regsi, are you joining the rest of the lot tonight or what?

HBDEHOSTRFOM members:
Kurgs (check)
Max Blink (check)
Coach Lil' D (check, well, he just has to be there)
Coach AJ (check, but still recovering from last night's ventures)
Notty (probably won't call me back until next month):rolleyes:
Regs (only if I match your pennies)
T-bone (check -female version, not H.O.S.)

Cheatside members:
D.A.(check)
Paige (check)
Shan (check)
Jimmy (no check, I think he has to wait for the permission slip)
:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have comments, but will not air them on the site
Can you tell it's Spring yet? What a breath of fresh air... :eek:

:D

~TBalwayswitharisenowbecausehe'sthinkingofthekittens:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW

It doesn't take much to make you guys happy:rolleyes: Please note.....

besty Viewing Thread 2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon) 12:06 AM

Bronco - looking for the coed forum to view the 'kitten' 12:14 AM

friedbread Reading a Private Message about the kitten12:05 AM PM

knvb TTP Community Forums Main Index b/c he is clueless as to what has been posted 12:07 AM PM

Notty Viewing Thread 2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon) 12:06 AM PM

One Dart Viewing Thread Most Irritating TTPer [March 2002] 12:05 AM PM

Reccos Viewing Thread 2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon) 12:05 AM PM

Regs Viewing Thread 2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon) 12:08 AM PM Email

Sweeper Viewing Attachment in Thread 2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

The missing pictures... hey Webman?

KNVB - I made a mistake of who that belongs to! sorry

+SCisLOLb/cshethoughtitbelongedtojane

Well done lads ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try-Hard Invasion

The Dragons have let thier guard down, I think it is all the Off-Season Pints, and let Try-Hards infultrate (sp) our Dragons Lair.

First, a part time member of the Hairy Blue, is dating (if you call what they do, dating) a member of Team Try-Hard. This women is brain washing our part-timer into evil ways, Like saying no, when someone try's to buy you a pint in the dressingroom.

Second, a former member of the team formerly known as Buddha:eek: , has been selected to play in the Roar for One More season. This player has done this by sending computer messages to current Dargon Members with hidden subliminal messages (I can't even spell because I am to being sent these messages so often).

Do not open any more mail that is concerning Co-Ed, put your self on top alert for all suspecious messages, I am anouncing a Full Code BLUE.

HOStrustnoone,especialyifnamestartswithTHE:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH MY GOD

H.O.S. ,
I'm glad that I have you to send out the warnings:cool:

I for one is guilty of being Brain-washed by these messages:eek:

Not only getting the PMs from the wannabees, but, I've been guilted into recruiting yet more married people:rolleyes:

I would like to call an URGENT meeting with the 5 year veterans of the HBDEHOSTRFOM A.S.A.P.:mad:

We will meet at our secret location (shhhh!).

As for "The" and the so called inter-dating couple from the Artist Formally known as Buddha , I will be re-evaluating their affiliation with we DRAGONS

Sorry Besty and Brew, SC was not available for autographs last night at Sharky's:(

BTW, I 'm still recovering from SHOWTIME'S hour lecture on How HE lost30 pounds in 2 days;)

Sensitive to any speculations that I have been involved with,
+SC:(
theHairyRoarangeCheatsidewillbeformingasone! :eek:

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was bound to happen

d.a. is happy that it has! Just for a few off the record tourney's!

SC - Ya he did go off on that whole i lost 30 pounds in one day thing didn't he! (showtime can't wait to see you with the most goals)! We might have to get rid of you if you continue to say that your a potential try hard! don't you think jimmy!

regs - believe what you want, but with our new signings it's bound to be a huge bbq cook off!

notty good thing we pissed shanny off with that picture, i had to hear about it! thanks!

i didn't realize how many ****tails i ended up pounding down the other night - but it did my head in, in the morning!

see you guys soon! maybe jimmy will be so inclined to join us, sweats are aloud!

da

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DA,

Keep it straight with who took the roast on Shanny to the next level. Not I Said Notty! It was a collaborated effort with Regs posting the pic, Notty printing the pic, and Dark Angel signing the pic…but still a fine pic. Many remarks from other TTPers on the quality of the photo, Right KNVB, Jinky, Mackers!

Besty, SC, HOS, Regs, Kerg, Max…

Code blue in full effect…we can also plan our menu for the first few weeks of the season at our Secret Meeting Location!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

~Notty
:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
talk about c0cktails...

I can't wait for the picture of my shoulderblade to appear on TTP :rolleyes:

I think Besty is still recovering from the Pregnant Lady photo up-above.;)

Notty/HOS and Company,
LWM009 and I are planning the secret meeting location:
What has soft lighting, a guy that will listen to all you problems, cheap liquid, and free Poinsettias? :eek:

D.A., the last few bevies Schlitzy served up were well deserved HANGOVERS (don't you think?)

HOS/Notty & Riggy,
What the hell are you doing serving up the pints without yours truly?:confused:

+SCwantsyouguystosavesomefunforher! ;)

Please note: the "Cheaters"and all wannabees are allowed to attend the secret meeting (without Jim Jim):cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
were the poinsettias the give-a-way?

WOW Auntie Jinks, you cracked the code!;)

This way, we won't have the likes of unwelcomed guests joining us.;)
SOMEthing about the fear of gays... :rolleyes:

+SCsaysdon'tworryJinks,we'lltellyouwhereandwhen :)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Try-Hard Invasion

First, a part time member of the Hairy Blue, is dating (if you call what they do, dating) a member of Team Try-Hard.
[/B]

Who's this you are speaking of?

Don't know many of the Tryhards that are still single. And the ones that are probably don't know many of the HBD's.

You would think that at one of our 2 weekly training sessions for Co-ed I would have found out somehow.

:rolleyes:

Tell me who, or just give me a hint.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0