Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 Preseason Banter (sorry, I'm a proud Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgs, don't banter your own teammate

Jim Jim,
I'm not worried, I think I'll be on the Discipline Committee so I can have my presence known as well...

Throb -I'm troubled by these threats:(

Appy , come meet me in the sandbox tomorrow apres daycare , then I'll show you what you tried to finish last time (the little sand castle that washed away in the rain )

+Scwantslovenotwaronthebattlefield:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
let me get this straight (k-nobby)

Sorry, I'm not as talented as Auntie Jinks, but if all goes as planned, the starting line up may look like this...

Strikers: Ren / Lil'D

Mid: Tash / SC / Kurgs / Max Blink

Back Line: Auntie Jinks/ Riggs D'man/ LWM009/Mrs. KNVB

Keeper (or inexperienced talent) H.O.S.

Left right out -K-nobby
Spectators - um, not sure, but I've seen some fellow TTPers out there

Please note; Auntie Jinks is really a male . Coach AJ could not decide what to do with H.O.S., so she threw him in the pipes

Below: this is a sneak preview of our new Kit ;)

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy,

It's summertime Co-ed...no one should fear anyone’s soccer skills. Just that you insinuated the potential for fear, reflects on your tryhardesness! I think Buddha is looking for players!

KNVB,

A little HBDE player application history,

Many of the HBDE wannabe traits evaluated by the HBD executive undergo extreme scrutiny. Here is the time line and evaluation process for your application for the 2004 season. As you can see by the time line, you have missed the cut off for 2002 and 2003 seasons!

· Jan 13, 2003 9:45am: Written application with 3000 word essay on “Why I should be a Dragon” to be issued to all potential applicants.
· Jan 13, 2003 10:15am: Application and essay to be completed and submitted to evaluation committee. Remember to include all graphs, charts, diagrams and footnotes (Note: If submitted 15min early, this will guarantee a chance at being reviewed.)
· March 10, 2003: Long list will be posted for qualified applicants
· March 11, 2003 – Feb 11, 2004: 11 Months of skill sharpening activities including the following:
o BBQing,
o ability to find the ultimate lawn chair,
o Paper Bag in the mouth game,
o Snow Tubing/Sledding,
o Laser Tag,
o Pool party etiquette,
o Beach rock stacking, No handed drink stirring (please refer to Dale),
o How you look in bowling shoes, on the field,
o Rowing a boat with a broken paddle
o General Alcohol consumption skills
o General Buddha banter
o Total decibel level of your Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

· Feb 12, 2004 9:00am: Short list will be posted for qualified applicants
· Feb 12, 2004 9:03am: Final cuts made!

After the final cuts are posted, no training sessions will be scheduled, in fact, no training sessions all season!

Hope this helps

~Notty
:cool:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tryhard

Notty

Firstly what happened to my last post,I cant seem to see it anywhere and yes I will Tryhard............................................... only on the BBQ Iron Chef match:rolleyes:

Just wanna thank you again for that sip of beer on the weekend,was very thirsty

:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW Notty...

Are you the new manager now?;)

Jim Jim,
I'll always have a sip of bzzr waiting for you;)

Notty, the latest models (chairs) are in, so I've found the perfect match for your "Tahoe Dutch Oven" .

+scwhohasjusthadonetoomanyatthebuck :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually.......

I spotted this, and I think it can fit in the trunk of my car(it'stoobadwearen'tplayinginHERB'sbackyard) :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No No No, you cannot play in Herb's backyard.

I think that is a picture of his backyard. I heard this years co-ed bash is at Herb's house. Bathing suits optional.

:D

Yodawhocantwaittotryharderthanlastyear.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
YIKES!!!

Regs,
I was looking at the pic about 15 posts back and I am shocked that you would let someone on your team who carelessly leaves their beer unattended and unwatched as it is clearly tipping over and on the verge of wasting precious beer.

:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

Don't remind me.

You see, moments before that picture was taken, I had left for home in disgust after my continuing protestations fell upon deaf ears.

Of course, the booming sound of the potatoe launcher may have had something to do with it :rolleyes:

Since then, I have learned to just let things go lest my fellow dragons turn on me and stuff something in my trap to shut me the hell up, much as they did once to Cocco :eek:

It's all good now.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Bone, with most Marshmellows in his Mouth

Nothing like fun around the fire, but how did I drink pints with all those mellows in my mouth.

HOS;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you can get that may marsh mellows in imagine what kind damage Bronco and his over sized melon could do.:eek:

Nice sweater vest BTW :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
witness...

The Webmaster isn't tell the whole story...

There was actually Maui Ribs in the seen, but I guess they slipped through the makeshift grill into fire at 4am:(

Sc will go on record stating that HOS did not fill his whole mouth entirely!:eek:

Please note: the sweater vest as you so nicely put it, was borrowed from the Webmaster, apres the little incident in the tent!:eek:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still not convinced that those are marshmellows.:eek: This picture was taking before he was married right?:confused:

TRHOSSCTRFOMHBDE?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
he was teething...

so Kurgs gave him his socks to chew on!

BTW, the better half was there, sleeping in a different tent mind you!:eek:

+SCwantstoknowifThrobcanreallyhandlethis:confused:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Fukui-San?"

"Go ahead Ota."

"Iron Chef Wop is trying to cook spaghetti on the barbeque but it keeps falling through the grill on to the coals."

"Oh no that's bad, I thought the theme ingredient was crushed monkey assholes."

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

I wonder too SC.

Great environment to raise your kid in TR.
:rolleyes:

Maybe your wife will finally leave you and spend more time with me instead of just on weekends.

:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Co-ed Counselling/support services...

Yoda - what would your woman say?

Throb - trust me on this one, I'll handle the "explanations" to your wife for you;)

H.O.S. - my advice to your posed question, IT AIN'T GONNA WORK MAN !

K-nobby - I still run my sessions for you "Compulsive Types" on Monday evenings at the local Rec centre...

Jim Iroc - try some Art therapy , it'll help you get over Auntie Jink's last post...

Notty - Debt support services will start after the co-ed season
(only after you have used your tab up with the meat man) ...

Webman - I know what you are thinking, "when and why did I ever become acquainted with SC ?":rolleyes:
(I hear there is a support group "Coping with SC" on Saturday nights at Madam Cleo's)
:eek:

darkangel

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
COED BANTER IS RIGHT

Holy did I have a whole lot to catch up on..................

A new signing which i must say i am happy to have you apprentise!!!!!!!!! it's always good to add another hot headed italian to the mix - maybe you can take the place of gino on the roster - he got into to it with mr..... no no no!!!!!!!!!

jimmy liking that your bbq'ing this year, at least we won't have to beg HBDE for food! although you might want to keep quiet on this one they do a pretty good job (and the foods free)!!! and they always bring enough for us!

i think a pre game show is in order - sc - let me know what you are interested in doing maybe out at sports town since we have had such shite weather! they have out door bbq's there, the show's gotta start somewhere!

looking forward to may since sc and my season is already over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkangel

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad to see your "representing" DA. This thread needs some more Cheatsider's. HBD are taking over!!!!!

Jimmy's BBQ'ing!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to definetly have to make the trek from Maple ridge this year! I'll pick up the smokies at costco on my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0