Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-3 Division 2 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
watch out for the "watcher trainning doll!"

Manager

Great picture of the Watcher. However, I must confess that I am a little worried about the "yomama nutmeg doll" and whats even more puzzling is why you would set yourself up to be slaughtered by this crowd. In the future, and I know my fellow ttper's will agree, please keep your kinky little fetishes to yourself. I personally can do without the mental imagry, especially now, your comments about a watcher "trainning doll" are starting to make sense.

:confused: :wa: :confused:

one-eye

Sep 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iron mike

The manager may have some weird hobbies but he is not a liar. I find your comments unwarranted and are obviously fueled by envy as you see the manager and I parade up and down Fraser Park Drive in our new "cheaply" acquired ppt gear.

I heard that you just closed Thrifties, IGA and are close on a couple more big deals. You must be raking in the dough, don't be so cheap! become a better bastard. FYI: you might want join quickly, apparently, Mariposa is going out of business and I hear that Regs has a line on the clear out sale. You might be able to pick up a nice prom dress cheap. :D

:wa:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama Nutmeg doll now in mass production!!

Manager,

I see Yomama's factory is ramped up and producing the Netmeg doll. The question that I have is....is the face a reflection of himself or his father?;)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I the only mentally stable person in this thread? You're all freakin' nuts, I tell you. Nice picture, Biteme. I betcha that doll will be old and worn before you know it!

the manager and I parade up and down Fraser Park Drive in our new "cheaply" acquired ppt gear.

One-eye, is that actually code for "The Manager and I parade up and down Davie Street in our new S&M gear". C'mon admit it, you got a great deal on assless chaps for five bucks didn't you!!

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Press Release:

Yesterday, two Yomama dolls were returned to our factory. The first was by the Manager. It seems the malfunctioning doll kept nutmegging the Manager, instead of the other way around.

The second return was from Biteme. It seems no matter how much he asked, begged, even pleaded, the doll would not open up its legs for him. A scenario that hits all too close to home for Biteme.

Until Yomama factories can send replacement dolls to these two highly valued customers, it was suggested that these two individuals seek out each other in the mean time.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh mentally stable spudnick...

It appears that your words:
you got a great deal on assless chaps for five bucks didn't you!!
revive a recent 'assless chap' image of yourself from my memory. Should I attach the image???....Forget it, I'll spare you the grief. It sounds like you don't want to be alone and are seking a "bum buddy"....I tell you spud, you wont find one in us. It would be a relief, I imagine, for you to know that there is more than just yourself revealing, what appears to be your better side, to the world wide web through ttp....wouldn't it?

Your comments, also sound like one who, wallowing in much regreat, wishes he was a Better Bastard Premium Member as well. Should you have joined, you too could have been at the sale and now sporting new Umbro Premier Pro Training gear as well. What were you thinking??? You could have been in the in-crowd....oh well...we live and learn, don't we.

I tell you what, I'll let you check out some of the new gear, or in your language...assles chaps, when we play you guys next Thurs.

managerishavingfuntakingthepissoutofspud!
:D

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I'm an aficionado of fine riding apparel but aren't all chaps 'assless?'

Manager, how about we switch positions for this weekend's game versus the United Nationals. You can have some practice at defence, a position you proclaim you don't know how to play, while I can have some fun up front. See? We both benefit.

It's about time you rewarded Yomama for all the hard work Yomama's put in.

iron mike

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Eye - yes new deals have been closed which means "mucho dineros" for you. Iron Mike does the fighting but One Eye makes out like Don King. Soon to be a better bastard.
Yomama, are you injured? asking for the managers spot on the bench leads me to believe Tues night hockey might be a little too much for you.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iron Mike, if you're letting One-Eye be your Don King might I suggest you've bitten off a little more than you can chew!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Thursday sees the final of the F.A. Cup at Griffin Park (F=fcuk, A=all). It will be the antiquated and cumbersome NK train versus the sleek, mobile and mighty Jim Beam. Well, a couple of us are sleek and mobile anyway. Manager and boys, I have included a picture of the pitch. You will notice it is rather large and I would suggest you prepare to be TTPed all over the field by the one and only Spudmaster. Your fatbacks are in for a looong night so bring lots of subs. And beer. Let's get it on!

P.s. Those green, pointy things in the background are trees. I don't know if you have those in East Van so I thought I better explain them for you.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flight??

I resemble that comment!!

Manager, has Watcher been able to get us a ref for our game?? Wonder how many game balls we'll lose with the shooting accuracy of the Beamers anyways. I guess after a 9 or 10 goal performance last weekend the NKH accuracy is a bit better than ours. Hopefully Therapist will bring his "A" game to reduce your chances. If he plays like he usually does though.......lookout, the assman cometh!!! Spud, looking forward to a multi-goal performance from you on Thurs. This time I mean scoring on the net and not with the 15 yr old girls that you were out taking pictures of on the turf!!!

Looking forward to derailing the train on Thursday night !!!

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ref fot the game

I'm on the phone with the watcher as we speak and the ref should be there for Thurs. Should be an interesting match....We should all have a weigh-in before the game to ensure the field can handle our capacity.....is there a scale on the number one we have to take the team bus through??

managerswonderingiftheturfcanhandleourweight???

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all blacks

our team will resemble, in appearance and girth, the traditional and famed All black rugby team of New Zealand...we're huge. I'm wondering, can you have a couple of safety nets set up in the end zones to slow us down a little when finishing our run?

just informed that our NCAA player (4 goal performance last game) one-eye will not be there. You must be licking your chops spud.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
safety nets

From what I remember from high school physics, p=mv^2.
So I don't think the nets will be necessary as although the mass is large, the velocity of players like watcher and iron mike will be so low that no real momentum will be built up. However, safety nets for balls to catch Spuds / Therapists shots may be definitely in order. On a downside there are no changerooms at the field for beer drinking purposes so hopefully the weather somewhat cooperates.

Cliffhanger, you weren't thinking of actually watching this meaningless clash, were you?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0