Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-3 Division 2 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
meaningless???

mickster....

meaningless?, meaningless?....what are you talking about...it's redemption day....it's for all the marbles...eve though you've lost a few....meaningless?

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stand corrected

Yes manager, you are correct. This game is not meaningless. In the standings maybe, but Pride and Bragging rights on TTP until we meet again are up for grabs. Looking forward to it !!!

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBs vs Derailed Train

Man, I wish I could be there for that game .... any chance of having it televised on the A-Channel in Edmonton?

If I didn't have to work on Friday it would be very tempting to fly-down ... but oh well I'll have to leave the punishing of NK to Mickster, Therapist, Spud, Bonefish, Legroom, Creedence et al

(hey are those the six regulars that made it out the the game last weekend?).

Good Luck JBs ....

Go Oilers Go!! Just kidding ....

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OneRun, you never know. With NKH involved it's possible we could get some airtime on Queer as Folk. I have heard that the Manager has a lot of 'pull' there. I think we only had four regulars there on Sunday. I arrived at halftime, Creedence was there as were Bonefish and Brentzky. Not much else to say, really. We should have a few more out for the War on the North Shore tomorrow though. NK's halftime tea party should be quite an event as well.

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK vs. NSU

Hate to rain on the parade but do we really have to play this game? The standings have already shown who is who or who is on the way up and who is on the way down. I think manager is just looking for some new friends, or a new team to ad...minister, or a date with potato perhaps. Well he is going to have ample oppotunity to back up his bravado as our quality players might want to sit this one out. (see Watcher/One-eye) However, I feel that the NK train shouldn't have much trouble with the washed up NSU girls. Watcher might bring his gear though, just in case.

NorthshoreNicompoops-aNnihilated byNot-so-completeNKers

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
always looking to have fun

watcher may be right,

manager is always looking for new friends, but most importantly, looking for ways to make the combined vmsl/ttp experience fun for all. Just think of the slagging and scurrilous banter that will flood this thread in the aftermath of, what is turning out to be, a prized event.

watcher,

your comments are always bringing chuckles and giggles to the fortunate peruzers of this thread. Your comments, however, are leaving me confused and perplexed to say the least...

quality players might want to sit this one out. (see Watcher/One-eye)

I can, as I'm sure everyone who has seen the two of you play, understand your comment as it relates to one-eye....but see watcher????

confusedatthelopsidedcomparison:confused:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
born confused

The Watcher only included the one-time slightly above average One-eye in his quality company so as not to seem as if he is tooting his own horn. But dont let me be the one to remove his testicle from your mouth...................... Your hero...The Watcher

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holding back the NK Train

Is it Watchers big head or f-f-f-f-f-f-fat ass that holds back the NK train from better performances........ I guess we'll see tonight !!!!

Yes the Beam has struggled this year while NK has enjoyed more success but this is just a one year abnormality which will right itself next Sept when our keeper should finally be healthy and our younger players will have another year of experience in the metro league.

See you boys (and girls) tonight !!!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teabagging, Yomama?

Yomama, even I ain't touching that one with a ten foot pole and I am missing that piece of the brain that makes people think twice before doing foolish things.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beautiful Day for the Beautiful Game

Looks like we're going to have the classic battle in the rain. :rolleyes: Lots of fans out to see this one I bet. Hopefully the rain won't discourage any players or we might be playing 6 on 6. Manager, have we got a ref all lined up?? I know you and Watcher were talking about it yesterday, so I just thought I'd confirm it.

Looking forward to 20 yard slide tackles on the wet turf!!! :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
darn carl valentine

(those who were there know what I mean)

NSU vs NKH

Well, aside from the drama, discrepencies, old stubborn coaches without their permits trying to pull a heavy with carl valentine on the phone, and being contained to 1/2 the field, our match was fun and the boys had a good run. Spud, mickster, the-rapist (said with a Sean Connery accent), legroom and creedence, it was nice to finally meet you guys and get this game, if we can call it that, under our belt. The final...NSU 2...NKH 1.

Spud,

I've never seen anyone try to defend with their legs closed, as you had, for fear of a meg. I almost had you beat...but you wouldn't open up....can't say the same for mickster.

mickster,

I won't say it....see my profile to the left. Good having beers with you.

legroom,

start posting or you're going to get slagged. The reason you are slumping is because you're not posting. Cummon, it's more important than practice. Get back on ttp and have some fun will ya. One slagg every day for legroom untill he posts.

therapist,

haven't heard from you lately.

yomama,

he was running....running fast....up the field....away from 'd'...everyone could hear it....the earth shook....the ball cracked and....oh, she missed the net. Good game. nice touch...bad aim.

manager

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB's vs NK

Too bad about only getting half the pitch when our permit specified for the whole pitch.

Fun seven aside scrimmage. Nice to meet you guys finally. Sorry I wasn't too talkative after the match. I was a little sore from subbing on and off. (getting warm then cooling down again multiple times) Good luck on the weekend.......if the games are on.

:)

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Sport????

Yeah yeah Manager, I expected nothing less from you this morning. Nothing worse than some yahoo telling you he's going to meg you and then actually letting him do it. Good on ya!! Hopefully your new sport will be short lived if I ever learn to close my legs. Seems to be happening more and more often as the years go by...... Would have been fun on the full field but someone sure screwed up. Good to finally meet you and Yomama but missed One-eye, Watcher, and big Iron Mike. Maybe we can have a full field rematch in the new year and get all the boys out. Hopefully by then Spud will have taught me the legs together defending method so I don't get schooled by the Manager again. Hope you asked Carl for an autograph during your long pregame chat with him on the cell or even better, get him to give the NK/NSU boys a free soccer clinic:rolleyes:

Mickster....still picking up my shorts from the meg

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mickster, perhaps you should chance your handle. How does Megster sound? Hey, maybe we should cut some foam 'pads' out of one of those thick foam mattresses like kids do for street hockey goalies. They would prevent nutmegs and you wouldn't have to worry about them slowing you down 'cause if you got any slower, I swear, time would start going backwards:D

Manager, I've been trying for a couple of weeks now to meg the Mickster or Therapist at practice but haven't been able to pull it off. Yet. They always seem to get a piece of it. Perhaps I should order my own Yomama Nutmeg doll for practice. We'll have to have the rematch in March. This time I'll call up Carl in advance and tell him to get the fcuk off the field. Unreal. No paperwork, no reservation, not a leg to stand on and they're all indignant.

STRIKE23

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys should get together for a date....... seems you are pretty close......

most boring thread ever............

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmeg doll works

spud, megster,

I agree with the indignant remark...trying to talk to those shmucks was like talking to kids. I should have spoken with one of the 12 yr olds, they're probably more mature than those gumbas.

Hey, I kinda like this thread...you know...we get to slagg each other and so forth....oh, but whats this? It appears that we have a new poster umong us. I do say 'appears' as....whatever her name is...dyke 23 or something, has not shown an ability to creatively post yet....nor, giving that she's one of those tatooed girls from PG, do I think she will. The nerve of that rookie to come on here and suggest that we should get together for a date...I'd like to hear the therapist's remarks of Strike 23's obvious projection of homosexual tendancies onto us. I remember playing them....Half the team was checking out the watcher from the sidelines;)

Oh well, at least they're in our group....welcome to slagsville...did you get your rise?

strike23aintgotnopisscausethemanagertookitoutaher:eek:

STRIKE23

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha, ha, ha.....

Yes, thanks..... Good response... taken well............

The "tattooed" one and only thanks you.....

BTY - I don't remenber any 'honeys' or anything interesting to check out on the sideline..... although, I did spend half the game there after my red card! I better pay more attention next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0