Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2002-3 Division 2 Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It appears that we have a new poster umong us. I do say 'appears' as....whatever her name is...dyke 23 or something, has not shown an ability to creatively post yet....

Ha, ha, ha.....

Yes, thanks..... Good response... taken well............

The "tattooed" one and only thanks you.....

BTY - I don't remenber any 'honeys' or anything interesting to check out on the sideline..... although, I did spend half the game there after my red card! I better pay more attention next time!

still no ability

messinwithyou'sfun;)

STRIKE23

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
like I've posted before....

If we play at home (Sunset), we will play a hard, physical game..... we have no choice because of the field conditions...

We will see you at your pitch, you will see us play with more skill - in addition to our aggressive play.........

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stroke23, the honeys we are referring to play for the PG team in group 2C. Also, if you think this thread is boring then add something to it make it more interesting. Basically there is a serious lack of posters in Division 2. With few ttpers in this thread it usually ends up with the NSU guys like myself slagging the NK guys like Manager and we aren't even in the same group and won't even play each other in the league except possibly in the cup if we get lucky. Anyway, be warned: This thread is about to get really damn boring with the Christmas break starting. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0