Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored in Australia

Really, I am bored.

I'm in Aus now, will be back in August and be around to watch a few games in September. ( maybe a cameo or two if all goes well)

thanks

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Not one to stir it up.....

Originally posted by Zaurrini
"Too bad we didn't make it into the PAK Final.
;)

Yeah, too bad, this year and also the year before.
Because, the clown does realize we did it the year before too right?

Cheeky wop. ;)

Stir it up baby, I love that shite.
Just get the chicken shite to say it himself on here. :cool:

Thanks,

RF

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored down under

Originally posted by bored
Really, I am bored.

I'm in Aus now, will be back in August and be around to watch a few games in September. ( maybe a cameo or two if all goes well)

thanks

you know, it's just not gonna be the same around here without you to TTP out off week in and week out ;)

Take care of yourself, and scope out the bars/ladies for when I come visit :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did this turn into the fcuking "Farewell Bored" thread? Rumours boys. Rumours. :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours

I heard a juicy one...

Rumour has it that TheRob is bittEr about something, can anyone verify this???

Originally posted by TheRob
When did this turn into the fcuking "Farewell Bored" thread? Rumours boys. Rumours. :rolleyes:

Oh,Look, we hAve confirmation. X

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relax

TheRob,

Understood boss. We just thought a few quick fare-wells might fit in the mix here. I mean GAWD knows this dude doesn't deserve his own personal thread! After all, he IS still a Poco lad. :D

But......

Just to keep this post on topic, I heard a rumour eminem now plays for PAU! For confirmation, just ask Cainy. :eek:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slim Shady

Originally posted by Skip
Just to keep this post on topic, I heard a rumour eminem now plays for PAU! For confirmation, just ask Cainy. :eek:

Classic!!!

Willtherealslimshadypleasestandup:p

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slims in

Fcuk all you cnunts. Huge mistake, women make you do some crazy shiit. After reading all the crazy changes to teams and coaches, I must say PAU have everyone returning plus some new Vmsl talent and our former captain, although he won't be getting his arm band back, ( Ryan Grieve). We also have an old Surrey united/ Langley united 6 foot four two hundred and twenty pound defender back in the fold. He is affectionatly known as the big bitch (Joe Wright). We are in second place in the summer league, just beat the first place team on thursday our record is 7 and 2. We won the Kelowna tourny and are starting to train just after the nations cup where a lot of our players are competing.
As for the twat who thinks the Rangers are the class of the valley well our record against them this summer is two wins an no losses:D
We do need a coach though, ours thinks he slim shaddy:(

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only in the Valley

Golden Ears has a Sunday training session/try-outs on July 14.
Talk about starting early.

The classic is that there was over 50 guys out for the session.
Only in the Valley.

HOSnoteventhinkingWinterBallyet:D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS It was a Celebration

HOS:

Rumour has it that it the big turn out was to celebrate the loss of Alouette's nut grabbing coach, Sid who is rumoured to be heading to a top post in the VMSL with a club that is very deserving of his services. Of the 50 guys there, they say that 35 of them didn't play last year for fear Sid would grab their balls when they got too close to his bench or when he lost it and ventured on to the field.

Or, TheRob was serving beer and dogs or...

Rumour has it that Golden Ears will not sign players ALREADY signed by VMSL teams like last year. The investigations by BC Soccer, the VMSL and the FVSL finally are getting through to the moronic coach from GEU that does that sort of thing - that they have a computer and they use it to catch that sort of thing. I think the coach is Serge.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Good times

"OK lads line up single file, all 50 of ya and run the grid. This way I can assess the talent level and give everyone a fair chance." When BG left the pitch I was laughing with ya man. Shocking!:confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As The Meadows Turns...

The Meadows teams are in turmoil again…

Sid, the maniacal nutgrabber, will never again be a threat to grab anyone’s package or stick his dirty, drywall-covered finger up any poor young lad’s ass again. The Valley, collectively, breathes a sigh of relief.

Sid’s departure, however, leaves a gapping hole in an Allouette program that showed so much potential in its first year in the Premiership. How will Razorback be able to replace key players, Sully, Mears, & Slater? The illiterate ad in the local rag says enough: “wanted anbuddy who thinks they can play soker at the premere level Im diing to get som good players and will spends lotsa time on my already bloody nees to get you to cum play fer me oh and I needs a couch to thx”.

Meanwhile, over in GEU, players are complaining again about the intelligence level of their coach, and the seemingly unwise player selections he continues to make. They are also conducting try-outs / training sessions in mid July, when the rest of us are still working on adding to our guts before training starts the first week of August. One mystery, however, has been solved: there are 50 desperate players in the Maple Ridge area.

A short hop away at Dominion’s clubhouse at Reeves park, the Poco Pig Farmers are loosing key players: Estaben Pena, Bryn Yendley, & Brian Grostad. Rumors flay that Fat Monkey will force his creaking knees to endure yet another punishing 20+ game regular season, for the good of club and city. But, there is hope! Sid's arrival at Metro Ford should force an exodus of players from that program, leaving Poco Dominion primed and prepped to scoop up the leftovers. Local ad in the paper: “Any cut or pissed off MF players, please come play with us! Don’t worry- we don’t mind getting even older. Billy Jackson- we take back everything we said on TTP. Can you please come home now?”

Across the river in Surrey, where the sun always shines and peace & harmony reign, SFC is making big changes to their program, from within the club. The youth of the club is ready to follow in the footsteps of the Grandfatherly Rangers, and challenge for Pak Cup and Premiership titles. The Rangers will also defend their Pakenham Cup title, likely bringing back an even stronger team than last season. These encouraging signs scare archrival Mike Cain of PAU, as he publicly tries to poach SFC’s brightest young star. This can only heat up an already intense rivalry between the two clubs, positioning them to rule the FVSL Premiership in 2002 / 2003.

Stay tuned, for another episode of, "As The Meadows Turns..."

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: As The Meadows Turns...

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
The Meadows teams are in turmoil again…

Sid, the maniacal nutgrabber, will never again be a threat to grab anyone’s package or stick his dirty, drywall-covered finger up any poor young lad’s ass again. The Valley, collectively, breathes a sigh of relief.

Sid’s departure, however, leaves a gapping hole in an Allouette program that showed so much potential in its first year in the Premiership. How will Razorback be able to replace key players, Sully, Mears, & Slater? The illiterate ad in the local rag says enough: “wanted anbuddy who thinks they can play soker at the premere level Im diing to get som good players and will spends lotsa time on my already bloody nees to get you to cum play fer me oh and I needs a couch to thx”.

Meanwhile, over in GEU, players are complaining again about the intelligence level of their coach, and the seemingly unwise player selections he continues to make. They are also conducting try-outs / training sessions in mid July, when the rest of us are still working on adding to our guts before training starts the first week of August. One mystery, however, has been solved: there are 50 desperate players in the Maple Ridge area.

A short hop away at Dominion’s clubhouse at Reeves park, the Poco Pig Farmers are loosing key players: Estaben Pena, Bryn Yendley, & Brian Grostad. Rumors flay that Fat Monkey will force his creaking knees to endure yet another punishing 20+ game regular season, for the good of club and city. But, there is hope! Sid's arrival at Metro Ford should force an exodus of players from that program, leaving Poco Dominion primed and prepped to scoop up the leftovers. Local ad in the paper: “Any cut or pissed off MF players, please come play with us! Don’t worry- we don’t mind getting even older. Billy Jackson- we take back everything we said on TTP. Can you please come home now?”

Across the river in Surrey, where the sun always shines and peace & harmony reign, SFC is making big changes to their program, from within the club. The youth of the club is ready to follow in the footsteps of the Grandfatherly Rangers, and challenge for Pak Cup and Premiership titles. The Rangers will also defend their Pakenham Cup title, likely bringing back an even stronger team than last season. These encouraging signs scare archrival Mike Cain of PAU, as he publicly tries to poach SFC’s brightest young star. This can only heat up an already intense rivalry between the two clubs, positioning them to rule the FVSL Premiership in 2002 / 2003.

Stay tuned, for another episode of, "As The Meadows Turns..."

that's some funny shite dude :D !!!

but seriously, Sir Alex Cainy's not trying to poach any SFC players (Ok, maybe just one!). We're stacked in midfield as it is, and seeing how Cainy's such a time hog there's no way he's gonna sit himself :rolleyes: :D ;)

As for the ALU team, I heard Sully and Meers are both returning to that squad. Anyone else confirm that?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Skytrain

Originally posted by AU Razor
you will see a totally diffrent team from last season with only a couple of guys from last season's team . :)
Sage,

From the horses mouth earlier. I'm assuming those guys aren't going to be involved.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: As The Meadows Turns...

Originally posted by Sage

As for the ALU team, I heard Sully and Meers are both returning to that squad. Anyone else confirm that?

Meers and Sully will not be returning to ALU.

Jack:p

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Synthetic Fields

What is it like to play on these fields? Are you better off with turf shoes, multis or sixes?

Practising on those fields would be great, but I'm not sure I would want that as a home pitch.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're very nice to practice on, as opposed to gravel. The ball rolls perfectly on it, it is consistent, and softer than gravel. For a game, however, I personally can't stand it! No comparison to regular grass. The speed and bounce are totally different, the surface is harder on the knees & ankles, and the turf itself is too sticky. Watch for an increase in knee injuries! In addition, it takes away a lot of the natural elements of the game. I like playing in the wet, when the field gets muddy and uneven! In addition to that, it hurts to tackle on the stuff.

It will be great for our club- better practice conditions, evening games...I'll just have to get used to it!

If Notty (or any other BBY Canadian & Metro-Ford boys...HOS?) ever make it over here, maybe they can offer their opinion.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2 bits:

If you have a team with skill and speed, you're set.

If you are a team of muckers, you'll struggle.

There you go.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0