Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone heard any RUMOURS as to what they are doing down at John Oliver in Delta? The ground is all torn up and looks like they're putting in new fields.

Anyone?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach~

I though they squashed that Rugby deal last year. I heard the Burnaby Rugby club (I think) wanted to buy the complex from the city, but they turned them down. I wonder if it went through? I heard the Rugby guys were also going to open a bar not unlike the one at Dikeball city. All they need now is working showers and it should be a cracking complex. It may take Friday night games to a whole new level. Not Friday night Ranger level, but a new level non the less. ;)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
stinking badges

Originally posted by Rangerforever
The funny shite by the way is when you can pop off about football. You know - Silverware, Pakenham Cups etc.
Maybe ..(submit code name here)... can lend you about 13 or 14 Pakenham Cup finalist medals so you can feel like you've accomplished something in amateur soccer like he has.

Finalist Badges!...we don't need no stinkin' finalists badges...champeenships are worth flappin them gums gringo. ;)

karmakarmakarmakarmakarmachameleon:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hokay Senor Aves

You SU/PA pendakos. ;)

Si, thee problemo iz senor iz you fackers had our numbers for a few years there. :mad:

Champeenships, I can't remember how many.
But times to the fiesta dance - many.
Way more than what your friend Senor Fenian will ever accomplish iz my point on hiz go at Marshall.
Out of order and so will his small leetle cranium should he persist.

The Culture Club was a classic too. :D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb

the rugby team is brittania,and according to the delta coach.
the two clubs will share the facillities.showers are going in.
thank christ for that,know more freezing cold dec games,
without a nice warm shower.after that,a good old ranger piss
up.(that is of course,after another ranger trouncing).

should be a great year lads
good luck to all.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy does it boys

Ok we have all been strokin eachother so much this summer cause there isn't much else on the table, all of a sudden a wee piss take and all hell breaks loose. No one said your shite or your clubs shite or you can't play futbol. The facts are the facts I'm five foot piss all, have loads of frekles, and ginger pubes, :( Come on then lads bring it. RF how many times was Marshal a bridesmaid?Coach I assume you have a bad set of chompers, I've never really noticed:rolleyes: snaglepuss, by the way next time you see Teddy have a good look at his Gob, lets just say there is a reason he doesn't smile much

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The actual conversation

Originally posted by Guinness
Probably more accurate than any Fenian's account!!!:p

.......and a hell of a lot longer!! That was tough to read mate. I'm on summer vacation!!

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinny-slurpi

what Guinness forgot to mention in his LOOOOONG post was that he overheard that conversation while being under the table, his lips wrapped tightly around MF's cack :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You forgot you're a Scouser too

My point was Cainy what made Marshall open season?
And, I laugh at myself just as much as everyone.
Look at my fcuking name on here for Christ sake?
Do you lot think someone else called me "Fat Bastard"?

Secondly, it's the third time now he's had a go at me.
I think he's making a point for some reason.
So, I think I got my point eloquently across.

Lastly, guys like Skip, Sage, TheCnut, Aves, Ballbaby et al have the right to have a go at you personally.

Quite frankly Cainy, if one of my teamates didn't shut the hell up and persintently posted about your physical shortcomings, you'd begin to think it's a little boring and personal after a while.
And, I'd be the first one to shut his little cake hole, not give a ringing endorsement.

Wasn't this the guy who fcuking cried his eyes out and whined at everyone getting personal on the "Breaking the silence" thread and told everyone to grow the hell up?

Bearing this all in mind, maybe I went a little over the top. :rolleyes:
My opinion is though, I feel he crossed a line.

I know how you and your mob feel about us and trust me, the respect is more than mutual.

It's all about piss-taking on the futbol and perhaps the stroking was getting a bit boring as well.
But something other than the persistent personal shite.

I'm done. (Thank Christ is heard throughout the land......)

PS - Sage: that last post is what I'm on about - beauty.:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
simma'down na......

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Are you on a death wish or something?
You've just summed up your stature mate, because you're a fcuking infantile.
"Yes, I can't think of anything brilliant, so I shall make personal attacks on people."

Wow!!

Someone forgot to take their "easy" pills this morning. One "Uncle Willy's" comment, and WWIII breaks out!!

RF,

I've enjoyed your witty humour on here like most I'm sure, but I think you've taken Fenian's post a bit too seriously. Like Cainy stated, we have a WHOLE lot of fellas on our side who are "ripe" for the picking on here if you choose, including myself. It's all in good clean fun. I believe some (including myself) have already had a go at our own. ie. Cainy's eminem lid.

Does this latent anger stem from us poaching the Costley kid?? ;)

skippytheloverneeeeeefighter

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH ya

Sage shaves his shoulders when he wears a wife beater:eek: Last night at the pu Skip wore socks with his flip flops. Don't worry Ranger Cainy likes fat chicks;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did someone just say Uncle Willy's?

Skippy, please read above post.
Myself, C'mon I say it all the time.
But why in his last THREE posts?
Again I think a message is being put forth.

If he wants to come home after a night on the pish and think he's Jack the Lad and let the truth serum come out so be it.

The reason I went off is let guys like my mates self degrade themselves first and then let the piss-taking begin.

Didn't I just say I was done?

PS - Paws off Costley or here we go again.....;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoulder pad shaving, too funny, but...

Lets get this train back on the tracks here guys. I haven't read a rumour in about 4 pages now.

Don't even start with me Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts