Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002/2003 Rumours and Gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's pretty fair too. I failed to point out the obvious. I'm more concerned about the added wear and tear on the boddy. It'll be great for practices and evening games though- something to be excited about!

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Field Response

Dude,

Obviously you have never played at Delview Park. I will put that up as the worst field played on in the FVSL.

Regs,

What if the team is composed of speedy, skilless, muckers?? Then what?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DudeWhere'sYourThoughtProcess

Here is DudeWhere'stheSteepestMountain to ride my bike off of, complaining about turf being too hard on his frail fat-laden chubby body??? (He may not be so fat, that part's a stretch I admit).

But, Dudey, have you fallen off your bike one too many times without your helmet or what????? Turf is too hard on YOUR body. I believe it when it comes from guys who aren't out trying to break an arm and leg riding off cliffs, but it is hard to read when you are writing when it comes to a turf field that you can't fall off.

Regs is right though. If you have skill, turf's great. If you are fat and out of shape, it ain't.

Just kidding about you though Dude.

:p ;) :p

Judging from Jack the Lad's post- the guy who knows much about Alouette, but never - I don't believe - has admitted he was with Sid's nutgrabbers last season - sounds like he too won't be back with Alouette. Hey Jack, what do you say to that? (Not that Jack or the players did the nutgrab play. They mostly just kick ya).
:p

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUTTOO LUNCH

CAINEY IS OUT TO LUNCH

MEERS CAPTAIN -NATIONS CUP,3-MVP

ALL STAR MAYBE

YOUR A FCUKING JOKE CAINEY,

FCUK OFF

YOU PICK SLATER,THE GUY HAS NO PASSION FOR THE GAME

DISGRACE APON YOU MIKE ,

SHITTY FCUKING BUSH LEAGUE ANYWAYS

PICK THE TEAM ON FRIENDSHIP

FCUKING SHITE FCUKING BIG DOUBLE SHITE

CANADIAN SOCCER ,I MEAN SOCCER PLAYERS,NOT FOOTBALLERS

FCUKING JOKERS,

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude on turf and nutgrabbers

Sid, Sid, Sid...we all know you love us good Canadian kids! Good luck with the nutgrabbing at MF!;)

Reccos,

Take note of my title: "Injury waiting to happen". I'm my biggest enemy- I know- I'm just saying that in a game, I'd rather play on one of the number of beautiful natural carpets our club has to offer; either at NAP or Unwin. The fields, surprisingly, held up really well for most of last season. Granted, there are probably 4-5 weeks where you'd want the alternate of going turf. I'm just saying, in a game, where the intensity level and effort is kicked up to 110%, the likelihood of getting injured on either a sharp cut or turn is far likelier on turf. Plus, when you play aggressively (just call me Sutter), the turf will take years off your life. The grass doesn’t hurt the fractured bone in my foot (courtesy of a highlight real crash in pre-race training at Sun Peaks last weekend;) ) as much as turf would.

That said, I think it is one of the best things to happen to our club since I joined now 5 years ago. It is a HUGE benefit to our program. I'll adjust to it, and maybe even learn to like it.
:eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
word up!!

word on the street is little man slater is thinking about playing co-ed fcuking slowslow pitch gaysball!!

last night our bohemians player the final of the summer league ,short fcuking players & jack the lad(slater)decided to go play his fcuking gaysball(co-ed) at reeves on the gravel,complaining about the turf "its too hard on my body"

tosser-guess all the guys on the team will be lined up at his office to see him this morning(YEH RIGHT)team mate,I dont think so!!!

but he is a F.V.S.L league ALLSTAR!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fcuking BUSH LEAGUE

BERTRUM!! ANOTHER FCUKING GUY WHO THINKS HE CAN PLAY!!

MEERS SURE MADE YOU LOOK SHITE LAST NIGHT!TWAT FCUKING TWAT!!

BACK TO THE BUSH BITCHES

:D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to see some things never change. More suited for the BSL thread don't you think?:rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: word up!!

Originally posted by sid

but he is a F.V.S.L league ALLSTAR!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fcuking BUSH LEAGUE

:D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

hey STD....er, I mean SID

didn't you fcuking coach in this so called bush league last year???

Sagehatesthestupidhipocrites :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, this is the FVSL rumors thread...and rumor has it that you attended said game with JTL, and were gently massaging his nuts every time he stepped up to the plate- something to do with trying to cajole him over to the VMSL with you. :eek:

Can you please confirm or deny this rumor? :p

Scoopdude.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
massage my sausage

dont get mad everyone.

happy fcuking days-im out of the BUSH thank fcuk

nobby!!my bby tax dollars are ata work again I see

word is that you are going to the hurrenbacks

true or false;)

DUDE-WHERES YOUR WIFE;) :D

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no! Sid's going to leave....what will we do?

Originally posted by sid
dont get mad everyone.

happy fcuking days-im out of the BUSH thank fcuk

No ones mad, we are all very happy to see you leave.:D You are going to where you will be more accepted in the VMSL:eek: cause we know they all wuv you there too:rolleyes:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: word up!!

Originally posted by sid
word on the street is little man slater is thinking about playing co-ed fcuking slowslow pitch gaysball!!

last night our bohemians player the final of the summer league ,short fcuking players & jack the lad(slater)decided to go play his fcuking gaysball(co-ed) at reeves on the gravel,complaining about the turf "its too hard on my body"

tosser-guess all the guys on the team will be lined up at his office to see him this morning(YEH RIGHT)team mate,I dont think so!!!

fcuking BUSH LEAGUE

Sid, I am sorry I upset you so much. You beg me to play for you for six years, I finally do and then you decide to slag me when I tell you that I wouldn't play on the turf. Give your head a shake. I would rather play slow pitch than play for you any day. You're a decent manager but as far as coaching goes, you are as useless as two tits on a bull. By the way, stop phoning me five times a day asking me to play for you, you're getting on my nerves.

Jack the Lad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little help for Skytrain

Look down................................................................
..............................................................there you go! Now you can get excited at the sight of your own man-breasts.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sid- maybe you can lend Skytrain your "Bro"...

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid is sill a fcucking looser

sidney you stupid twat.
now that you are leaving the lovely valley.
must you still run your mouth like a moronic fool?
bad mouthing players that battled hard for your silly team,
just doesn't seem right.but then again,nothing you say seems
to be right. (good luck leatchy,charles manson is)
now in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I give him 3 months till he's )
either shot, or let go.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no more phone calls

:Dpromise you no calls will be coming to your house or for that matter your office ,or may I say my office
;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidiculous

Sid, Sid, Sid, My dad allways told me as a youngster never assume anything, when you assume things it usually makes an ASS out of U and ME. Your post basically says I picked a team of friends, thats shyte mate. I played a season with Slater in the VMSL, but I can't ever recall even having a pint with the lad. Don't get me wrong we get on fine, we exchange pleasantries when we run into one another, I get a warm fuzzy feeling in loins, but mates:confused: I have never rang him on the phone, never met his wife, been round his place, don't know what he does for a living, don't even know what kinda car he drives.
In case you haven't noticed the valley doesn't have a wealth of good forwards. Slater was picked because he has proven weapons, he posts up on top of the eighteen and with a quick first step gets half a turn on you and pushes it and hits it with authority on target.... dumbass:mad: As a coach having a player who gives you that and has proven it at the metro premier level is just plain smart.
Yes Meers is a great player I played with him for a number of seasons at Surrey, but we played you guys 3 times this year and you had him sweeping? And guess who up front SLATER:eek: Fcuking hypocrit. What a bit of coaching genius Sully and Meersy you two most creative players playing in the back:rolleyes: NO wonder they Fcuked you off. Meers is the best finisher I ever played with, and I'll be suiting up with him this weekend in the Nations cup. I have shared many a pint with him and Sully but there not on the team. Team full of mates what a joke, do you honestly believe Scott williams is my mate:rolleyes: WE picked the team that we think will give us the best chance at winning the match against the VMSL allstars.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Stars

Cainy:

I think what Sid is trying to tell you is that he thinks he can round up a better all star team than you with a days steady phone calling.

We on Sapperton B can attest to that with the side that Sid was able to get for the Burnaby summer league final the other night, half of which made their first appearance of the season. One of our summer Sap players told me before the game the phones were ringing all day by Sid. I wouldn't doubt if he had been phoned in retrospect.

He's just crapping on Mark Slater because he wouldn't play that night on the turf.

BTW, I hear that the VMSL executives are saying that they will only play the FVSL All Stars on turf, to possibly negate the Jack the Lad factor!!!!;)

Cainy, I don't know what Mark Slater does for a living but I do know that Jack the Lad is one hell of a chiropractor!!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0