Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08/09 TTP Four & Out Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed.

Default shouldn't win, but what can you do.

i'm dropping in the overall.... fcku!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, though I think HOS should have to buy a round at the wind up function :)

and my picking has been horrendous, not just shitty.....

Where is the Wind Up?

Last time I went to a TTP wind up (SPL Threads) it was just myself, Jinky, and a bottle of Crown, the crown was the only way I could sit through all those videos of that Jinky lad.

Thanks for the Win Boys, I won't let it happen again, well only if I go out with the West Van boys and Reedie's wife.

hos

PS - could we please call the new Ruling the "HOS Ruling", it sounds so much better than Default picks or 3 Strikes your out.
Thank-you.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the Wind Up?

Last time I went to a TTP wind up (SPL Threads) it was just myself, Jinky, and a bottle of Crown, the crown was the only way I could sit through all those videos of that Jinky lad.

Thanks for the Win Boys, I won't let it happen again, well only if I go out with the West Van boys and Reedie's wife.

hos

PS - could we please call the new Ruling the "HOS Ruling", it sounds so much better than Default picks or 3 Strikes your out.
Thank-you.

Sorry but the "HOS Ruling" term has already been taken by the Nations Cup organizers. It indicates a clear penalty kick that must be granted by the referee in the event that a goalkeeper pretends to come for a cross and subsequently tackles 3 players who are completely unrelated to the play, one of which is involved in another game on another field in another town.

How about we go with "Black Monday"...the day HOS tainted the ttp nfl pool forever. Regs and/or TTP should come up with a "bail out plan" for all the poor suckers on Main Street that got rooked by this guy.

At least you should donate the winnings back to charity...I would recommend the Goalkeepers Retirement Fund, unless you've already got your gloved hand in that cookie jar too?

What's next for you, Penner...are you going to start reffing NBA basketball?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no problem with default home picks or Regs random purple sack picks and a MNF of 0, but by the grace of HoS you shouldn't be able to "win" the week or even want to out of pure principle alone. Default picks should keep you in the overall hunt and keep guys interested and that is it. They should be ineligible to win, full stop.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about we go with "Black Monday"...the day HOS tainted the ttp nfl pool forever.

Just because I was smart enough to miss my picks for a very tough week and go with all the home teams, I am now the bad guy. Cappy misses for a week and not one on here cared, he had his angles right, he just didn't stick with them for another week, hope he didn't put money on the celtics this week too.

Lets just all move on, I now have to start concentrating on the over-all win, thanks all for their feedback.

BackandBlack HOS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just because I was smart enough to miss my picks for a very tough week and go with all the home teams, I am now the bad guy. Cappy misses for a week and not one on here cared, he had his angles right, he just didn't stick with them for another week, hope he didn't put money on the celtics this week too.

Lets just all move on, I now have to start concentrating on the over-all win, thanks all for their feedback.

BackandBlack HOS

Actually, HOS, I missed two weeks in a row and was going to go for 3 but decided against it. :( :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a smart move, as it is now "3 Strikes, Your Out" in effect, I two am on 2 strikes, one was for second place, the second was a win.

hos

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUK! Totally forgot to do the pool this past week. Now I see I'm 13 out of the overall lead! Thanks for the default picks, Regs :rolleyes: . Worst part is that I did another pool I'm in right before our 10AM deadline, and I got 10 right!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picksheet is up for this weekend.

Congrats to Osame on the weekly win! (Osame - PM me you full name and mailing address).

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, last week sure was fun, thanks for taking me back. Funny thing for this week, I think TS would have been one of the leaders with all the Home teams, but he got road teams and got killed, sorry once again.

hos

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Next week is mine..."

That's a shame. Not sure what made this week more enjoyable. Nicking the winnings from the Captain after 8 weeks of absolutely shocking picks, or seeing Reedie tumble to the bottom of table.

And people say there is no such thing as a win-win!:D

Cheers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Next week is mine..."

That's a shame. Not sure what made this week more enjoyable. Nicking the winnings from the Captain after 8 weeks of absolutely shocking picks, or seeing Reedie tumble to the bottom of table.

Cheers.

You're a big wanker..........and winning the overall pool is much more glamourous. :D ;)

Moving up the standings and leaving Reedie behind..............:wa:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Next week is mine..."

Cheers.

And out of the woodwork they come...

Well Big Man, both of these things are rare...seeing the Captain battling it out for first and seeing Reedie toward the bottom of the table...so enjoy it while you can...You can now crawl back into hibernation like a knackered mother bear.

Besides, I lost all interest in this pool after HOS won a week after oversleeping while camping with Dan Penner...and making no picks. Although, no one at the camp site actually saw them in the same tent at the same time. Odd.

Hey, weren't you a keeper also at one time? I seem to remember you getting entangled up in the netting one game, with your feet somehow up near the crossbar and your bear claws snared in the backstop behind the net. Bloody keepers.

Next week is mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0