Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08/09 TTP Four & Out Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did HOS and BlazeArmy forget to enter their picks and still get 11 (so far)? I ask as their point total for tonight is 0. Very good week to forget your picks if they did :)

That is crazy, because I was sure that I did my picks correct late saturday night, but perhaps I did it wrong, probably did better with the missed picks over the sheet I did, well, I think I picked 44 for the score tonight, if you find my sheet floating around some where.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many fcuking points! :mad:

:D

Big win for Gurps!

TS is paid - thanks TS!

Week 4 picksheet is up, deadline is Sunday 8AM

Blazearmy, please contact me regarding your money due for the pool.

Go Cowboys!

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It had become clearly obvious that me and my boys couldn't pick our noses when it comes to the NFL so after dropping to dead last and a mere 40% on last weeks picks it seems we needed some reinforcement.

This weeks picks are courtesy of my Dad; who eventhough he is nearing end stages of Alzheimer's and it took nearly two hours, can probably pick 'em better than us.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Default picks actually kept you in the overall - can't win the weekly but default picks can do no worse than a tie for 2nd I think :eek:

What a disaster of a weekend :mad:

Last time I get influenced by Randle the Handle - obviously he knows sweet fcuk all! Dead Last is not a position I like to be in :eek:

Looks like Bronco will get the spoils this weekend.

Pool site updated with just the MNF game to go.

PS. Burnsie is now PAID.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reedie, what gives?? You told me you made your picks before we went to the wedding and not after?? :p I on the other hand should have made my picks after the wedding, might have done a bit better!! :rolleyes:

As for Regs..... this week standings look like the first 2 weeks flipped around! :mad:

Fcku me.... What a shitty week of games.... Hopefully make it up next week with a win!! :)

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That scenario thing is weird. Bronco wins outright if Baltimore wins. If it's Pittsburgh, it goes down to goal difference :)

What happens in the case of an outright tie? (Gurps is obviously copying my picks :)

edit:
And if it's Pit and the total is under 18 points, the 'no-picks' gang will have three way tie. Exactly 18 and it's five-way?

Now I'm confusing myself

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No picks gang can never win the weekly - a zero point total rules that out automatically. The only reason we set-up default no picks was so that people wouldn't be hooped for the overall for missing a week of picks for whatever reason.

In terms of an outright tie, I believe the precedent in our pool was to leave it up to the parties that are tied - spit the pot or use the following week to determine the winner (a mini weekly pool I guess you could call it).

---

Congrats to TS with the weekly win!

Pool site is updated, standings report emailed and the Week 5 picksheet is ready for your picks.

Cheers,

Regs.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Regs!
As much as I hate the Steelers, I had to cheer for them last night. It was like having to cheer for ManU in last year's CL final (only cuz I had money on the game)....well, maybe not as bad.

Shitty thing is that I'm still 6 back of the overall lead :rolleyes:.

YNWA.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Kurgan and Spada/Eagles! Unlucky as well I suppose on the tie :)

How many is that for KNVB losing on the MNF Total? :D

Week 6 picksheet is up and ready.

Cheers,

Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've lost count...

Stitched because no one in this league can play D.

... always the brides maid,

KNVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0