Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08/09 TTP Four & Out Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better yet.... Carolina wins and it's a score of 42, Bronco and I share the winnings!!! :D

Come on 27-15 Carolina!!! :bronco::knvb::wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This win is surely not as sweet as the "default pick" win a few weeks back, but it still has some huge up sides. OK, it was a 10 way tie, with 3 of those getting the win on points, but to over take such a fantastic football poolster like Reedie, who has such a vast availability to football stats at his place of work, I was just honoured to be that close at the end, and get soo lucky for the win with the points (still not sure how that works).

Dan Penner

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just happy to have a desk job when I can do exhaustive research each week...

My real strategy: Take the easy ones and then ask Hammerhead which teams are his 'locks'. Then pick the other team :D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am now out of the running for first place. I had a family member pass away during the week and entering my picks ended up being the last thing on my mind.

Those are the breaks I guess...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear that Gurps, best wishes to you and your family at this time!

Also, good to meet you on the weekend, as brief as it was.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear that Gurps, best wishes to you and your family at this time!

Also, good to meet you on the weekend, as brief as it was.

Thanks Regs, much appreciated!

I was gonna stop and chat for awhile, I didn't want to interrupt your already ongoing conversation. I meant to come back and chit chat but got tied up trying to figure out if our game was gonna be on.....

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This win is surely not as sweet as the "default pick" win a few weeks back, but it still has some huge up sides. OK, it was a 10 way tie, with 3 of those getting the win on points, but to over take such a fantastic football poolster like Reedie, who has such a vast availability to football stats at his place of work, I was just honoured to be that close at the end, and get soo lucky for the win with the points (still not sure how that works).

Dan Penner

Hi Dan,

You know there's only one other guy that would refer to a default victory as "sweet"...and his name is HOS. FYI-I think HOS was a goalkeeper for Norvan back in their glory days...bit of a nut bar but not a bad keeper when Tom Miller chained him to the posts. He lives is in the South Surrey area now with his wife, 2 kids, and greyish curly hair. Hey, don't you also live out that way? And don't you sport the same lid?

Dan, have you ever met HOS?

I didn't think so.

That is odd.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that you have left the area Reedie, Dan and I can walk around with out fear of being found out. Hey did you know that I am still in the Norvan system, 18 years later.

D Penner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's about time.....fought through adversity all year :)rolleyes:) and finally the money back.........almost.

A 5 loss week but still manages the win. This week Lita and I sucked but everyone else sucked more. :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's about time.....fought through adversity all year :)rolleyes:) and finally the money back.........almost.

A 5 loss week but still manages the win. This week Lita and I sucked but everyone else sucked more. :D

I knew missing my picks would haunt me :mad: I didn't think a 4 loss week would win me anything. On the plus side I moved up in my other pools :wa:

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Being as the best I can do is suck as good as the Captain :eek:

I was thinking that this being the festive season and people having that sense of giving in their hearts maybe as a special gift you could all forget your picks this week as this seems to be my only chance of ever winning a week.

Whadda ya say, hey Italian Stallion, KNVB, TS and a couple others have, no HOS you don't count :mad:

What ever the case I wish you and yours the merriest of Christmas' and the happiest of holidays.

Attachments

• maury xmas.jpg
    maury xmas.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 68

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks are in for the last weekend. It was a great season!! Good luck to the people in contention for the overall!!! Actually good luck only to Bronco!! :D A croatian needs to win, and if it ain't me, it should be you!! :D

Regs, thanks a lot for setting up the weekly pick sheets and the cash payouts (hint hint.... :eek:).... Looking forward to next season all ready!!

Merry Christmas to my fellow poolsters and all the best in the new year!!

BJBwhohadagreatttpfourandoutseasoneventhoughididntwintheoverall!!!

Regs any chance you post a list of the weekly winners?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0