Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's Premier 2008/2009

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C.S. what happened at your game Friday? How could the Renegades have played well enough to take the points at your home field?

I think the Renegades deserved the win to be honest. We were short 4 starters and had 2 youth call-ups and 4 Selects players to give us 11 players. No excuses though. The Renegades did a good job of possessing the ball particularly in the first half. We played okay at times with the second half being better than the first half. The Renegades are a decent team and to be honest, there is very little between the top 4 teams in the league at the moment. Well done to your team on the win, Knaacks. Overall, it was probably deserved. :)

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are the parks doing out in the west side of town??? Are we going to get some games off this weekend?

Friday - 8:30 - NS Selects @ Club I - Richmond HS
Saturday - 4:00 - CMFSC Slickers @ Westside - Van Tech
Sunday - 9:30 - CMFSC Heat @ NS Renegades - Sutherland

Still snow on every field out here in the Tri-Cities. Won't be any soccer this weekend out here this weekend I don't think.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
van tech is still closed, as far as i know
our game was cancelled last night, on the turf
i thought for sure they would have it cleared, but, i guess it didn't happen

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one has called me to ref this weekend...not even for the Richmond div 3-4 turf games at Hugh Boyd...Usually I would have heard by Monday evening...:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know they're open Coach...I was just thinking that the league was waiting to see what was available and possibly taking those fields away from the lower divisions to use for "Prem" games... not to start rumours or anything...:eek:

Or, perhaps I'm just the lowest on the totem pole in terms of getting the calls...but to go from an average of two games every Sunday in the lower snow lying areas of Richmond/Ladner and/or Tsawwassen(all Fall)...to none is puzzling (obviously not during the 'break') ...AND, I know one of the teams I almost always ref had a game last Sunday on a Richmond turf field...no call then either...hmmmmmm

BTW-the mini and #3 grass fields at Minoru are lit and being used as we speak...

~SCfeelingleftrightout:confused:

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa:Yeah, our game is on for Sunday. The grass should be good as well. Hope Abby can bring a squad and make a game of it !

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a go for the turf fields in Richmond... I think they'll make a decision on the grass by the deadline tomorrow...

Anyway, I have two games in the middle this weekend!!:wa:

For anyone playing, enjoy their games...and I hope to hear all about the fair play../speaking of that Captain, I expect to see you in the South West Corner of the parking lot for the apres tail gate...:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 0 NOrth Shore Selects 2

I'm always honest with my assessments.......this score was a ****ing shambles.....we had control of the game......hit a couple of crossbars.......then we had a bad giveaway in our own end.....1 - 0......then cue one of the TOP THREE EVER penalty misses by a ref.

I hope he is reading this but we had a 1 v 1....our girl goes by their player.....and is pollaxed from behind....NO ball.....LOTS of contact.......NO CALL........It was disgusting that he could miss this. Fortunately, it's only a league game but we were taking the piss out of them. Our ladies were excellent tonight from a footballing standpoint. As a coach I couldn't have asked for more, other than the two gifts from our backs. I am going to guarantee we will beat this team when we play them in the league cup.....as long as we don't have a dumbass in the middle. It was a very clean game for the most part and the walloper decided to call nothing when something did happen. Top THREE ever.........I'm surprised our girl didn't have a broken ankle from the challenge.....their girl left because of the challenge. Hmmmmmmmmm

When asked he said the reason for their player leaving was..

"She had a clamp"

"She had a clamp"

:confused:

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a move to the turf due to frozen conditions this morn, S.U. came out feeling the long layoff and let Abby have a run at us. Scrambles all over for both sides. 0-0 at the half. Lots of subs on the bench so we let some experienced players take a break in the first half. Second half subs brought more play to the field and we were able to start moving the ball better. 3 goals in the last half saw S.U. secure League Championship. With Cup play starting soon, the focus is now on to the most exciting part of the season. Good Luck to all and keep fit!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, but it sounds like some "suit" from Richmond will be stopping united this year.

cmfsc??

Is that short for Burnaby Canadians?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will hardly be us, HOS. We've been happy with our first year in Premier and will more than likely need another couple before we are going to be gunning for the big prize.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any one check the standings lately? We hardly have the same team as we had in 2001. (looking down from the top)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0