Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who the fcuk is George Best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

handcannon

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
quotey-quoterson

RE:
Personal to Handcannon.......I am hoping what you said... is a joke...I know narrow minded, bigoted, run-off-at-the-mouth people like this exist, but I didn't think you were one of them. If it were a joke, put some rolley eyes or something after it. like this( )...

Fcuks sake!

Breath deeply Guru, and take your medication. If I have to explain whether I was kidding or not, on a web-site called "takethepiss", then we really do have a problem. All the smiley-faces in the world or whatever the hell else you want me to precurse my comments with do not change the fact that you obviously take yourself a lot more seriously than I do.

They should change the name of this site to takethepisswithease.com because it takes nary an effort to get people like you to go off.

Now quit swinging on my dick-hairs!

RE:
Name calling and derogatory comments are not welcomed. I am a mongrel by decent, and Canadian born. If you want to rip into me and or any other individual by slagging them personally from where they hail, that's one thing; but to blanketly put down a race without any relevance to the people you are talking to, is dispicable.

Thank-you Kofi bloody Annan, for your UN quality speech about racial tolerance, understanding and universal peace. You get my vote. However, do you really think that if I were some closet racist, I would spend 3 days sending well-crafted e-mail messages about whether or not you are a tit, only to suddenly jump out from behind my verbal camouflage and reveal myself as a dim-witted and immature bigot?

If that were the case, I'd be posting like a thing that posts a lot on supernazi.com (good site BTW!). So step down of your soap-box and just relax. You make it too easy for me. It's like the black boxer said to the white boxer - "STAY DOWN!"

But just to show there's no hard feelings, I've decided to bury the hatchet with a heartfelt and sincere HAIKU poem, which I think will hopefully pave the way for new and improved social relations between us. So, without further ado, my HAIKU.

Packie
Big Packie
Big Sweaty Packie
Big Sweaty Packie take me to airport
Packie

HC

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guru

Tee hee hee

Guru = tit
Guru = muppet
er go... muppets = tits

No wonder I love that show!!!

Stupid me...I thought you were talking about basketball, but that's in Boston....who's got a red face now!

Didn't even read the "Edinburough", I saw green and white, and assumed Celtic. Anyway, Hibs = Shite ... I'll agree to that.

But you're still a drunken, loudmouthed, dumb fcuk anyway....just because you like Guinness....Mmmm you can really taste the Ox head in every sip!!

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wee cury?

Lads you know sage is sitting at home salivating right now.

We know we know Sage your not an east indian! Your a kuaity.You little camel jockey, a Kuaty is just a fancy packie.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You shouldn't make generalizations about people from other countries,....

that's what Russians do.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AAaaahhhhhh...Curry

Ok I've had enough of this thread, Best is Best, and where ever you want to be from is your nationality....I'm goin back to the FVSL premier thread now. .... not before I go to my local Indian restraunt "GM", for Curried Chick peas and potato's, with samosa's and veggie Pakoras with Chutny and of course a few Roti......mmmmm.

handcannon

Oct 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
adieu mon vieux

...a man, broken, beat-down, fully self-aware of his own demise...slinks sullenly off into the sunset...head held low...a tearful glance over one shoulder...taking one last look at the smouldering rubble that once was his stage. Even in death, they mock him...those bastards.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: wee cury?

Originally posted by cainy
Lads you know sage is sitting at home salivating right now.

We know we know Sage your not an east indian! Your a kuaity.You little camel jockey, a Kuaty is just a fancy packie.

3 words:

Shortness never prospers :D
I'm getting the piss taken by the guy from the cover of Mad magazine! Are you the long-lost Haab twin??

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Guinness

Originally posted by Guinness
get your heed out of your arse and think before you make dumbass comments like you did about the place in which you live and its people!!! :rolleyes:

Cannie believe you pulled me up for my comments. If you read the post again you would see that i said it was "ONE of the best places in the world to live". What's wrong with that?

As for my comments about it's people, i said "some" (not all). I love the people here. However, "some" of them, just as there is in every country, are dafties.

Have you read some of the other posts on here regarding Vancouver's people? People who were born here. I'm talking about the racist ones by the way. Why not address that? Can't believe you choose to address my post ahead that poison.

C'mon mate, gimmie a break eh. Your usually spot on with your posts.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

Originally posted by Guinness

BTW, Hibee that green and white mob from Edinbrough are SHITE!!!;)

Thanks for educating Guru on his ignorance of the Celtic and Hibernian thing. Can't believe some people:eek:

In response to your statement. Hibernian don't actually come from Edinbrough:eek: . In fact, we are from the capital of Scotland, which is most commonly known as EDINBURGH:eek: :D ;) .

Anyway, Georgie Best thought we were good enough to play for, that's good enough for me:D.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guru

Originally posted by Guru

Didn't even read the "Edinburough", I saw green and white, and assumed Celtic. Anyway, Hibs = Shite ... I'll agree to that.

Holy shite, it gets worse! It's Edinburgh for fcuk sake!

Anyway Guru, how would you know they were shite?

They're better than you, so there! If you say anything else about them your told on. Then i'll see you at playtime behind the bikesheds.:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking apprentice American hypocrite twat...

Guru, I'm sure you're a super-duper fella but you're full of pretentious PC bollocks. I should know because I did my PhD thesis on pretentiousness. How the fcuking arse can you justify taking Handclag to task about his piss-taking racist National Front tribute when you yourself posted this cack?
THEY ARE CANADIAN!!!!! Not some foreign shite!!

What's the fcuking difference bell-end? Back-peddle poorly out of that one, squire. You'll have to try much harder to get out of the embarrassing cnut-kicking you were being subjected to.

Of course, that's just my opinion. No offense, like.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty

Originally posted by Fastshow
I should know because I did my PhD thesis on pretentiousness.
Now I know why you love that word "pretentious" soo much!!!:rolleyes:

Hibee keep your knickers on, I was just TTPing... Hibernian of Edinburgh are alright wi me!!!;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess this is dedicated to that muppet Dude"where'smystraightjacket" who hasn't heard of Georgie... :rolleyes: I wasn't sure where to post it, so I started a new thread... If the moderators have a problem with that, then just erase it... (or you could just get tae fcuk)!!!;)

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/bestoftimes/

GuinnessgearingupfortheNation'scup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0