Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs TFC - Nutrilite Final

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some are suggesting TFC score an own goal at the start of the replay. Classy if they did that, but we are talking about TFC here.

I've heard/read that as well, including on some of the TFC blogs. Can't see it happening as I haven't seen an ounce of class from Aaron Winter (including last night) but that would be a pretty unreal moment for soccer and sport in general.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
*bump*

The rescheduled final is here - KO is 9:44AM PST today LIVE on Sportsnet ONE (and replayed later in the day I think on other Sportsnet channels).

Both squads are expected to have drastically different lineups from the shiteshow on display Wednesday.

If the Caps do win this and thus add several more games to their schedule, can we expect more line-ups like we saw on Wednesday for MLS games? Not too sure how I feel about that, how 'bout you Luch? :D

At this point, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing :(

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
*bump*

The rescheduled final is here - KO is 9:44AM PST today LIVE on Sportsnet ONE (and replayed later in the day I think on other Sportsnet channels).

Both squads are expected to have drastically different lineups from the shiteshow on display Wednesday.

If the Caps do win this and thus add several more games to their schedule, can we expect more line-ups like we saw on Wednesday for MLS games? Not too sure how I feel about that, how 'bout you Luch? :D

At this point, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing :(

Win today. Lose to Esteli. Or, spend some cash.... Nash!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As is the Sportsnet link posted earlier (good feed too)...

Cannon has been brilliant with a couple of Nolly moments chucked in :)

That ball was over the line I think. From this point forward, I think it is safe to say the "breaks" are now even.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How obvious is it to attack Leathers vs the Caps?

Just not good enough.

Can't see the Caps pulling even now... Demerit out for Wagner? Um, OK :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sick of this team now.

I hate the way they play.

I'm sick of them giving up a PK every fcuking game.

I'm sick of a so-called emphasis on keeping possession without actually keeping possession.

I'm sick of them having a quality striker up front who needs the ball at his feet and yet he never gets it there.

I'm sick of shite service from out wide.

I've wasted too many hours watching this crap.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we could hold a lead, we would be at the top of table. FFS. Onto Columbus, Caps will score in the 35th and drop two in the 75 and 79th minute. :(

off the post

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sick of this team now.

I hate the way they play.
Well said
I'm sick of them giving up a PK every fcuking game.

I'm sick of a so-called emphasis on keeping possession without actually keeping possession.

I'm sick of them having a quality striker up front who needs the ball at his feet and yet he never gets it there.

I'm sick of shite service from out wide.

I've wasted too many hours watching this crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0