Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs TFC - Nutrilite Final

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps 0 TFC 0

TFC advances on away goal.

Nash seen at the Mavericks game supporting his old buddy, Nowitski. (Mavericks pummel Thunder)

Bonus Prediction: Man U 2 Barcelona 1

:cool:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps 0 TFC 0

TFC advances on away goal.

Nash seen at the Mavericks game supporting his old buddy, Nowitski. (Mavericks pummel Thunder)

Bonus Prediction: Man U 2 Barcelona 1

:cool:

you should spend the rest of the day in the bathroom cause your nutrilite prediction is the shits. I do like the bonus prediction thou :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's review:

~Caps have been terrible away from home this year.
~Caps are having trouble scorring goals.
~Caps have a poor tactician as a manager.

0-0 looks like a lock right now, though I'll hope for Caps in PKs.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good points Dude, although my biased and eternally optimistic review would also include the fact that:

- we destroyed TFC on opening day (albeit at home and against a much different TFC squad);
- we outplayed them badly last week and generated a shitload of chances; and
- TFC is coming off a road game in Colorado (at altitude) while our boys are fairly healthy and rested.

Plus, we looked pretty good on the road last time out against New England (even with Blake Wagner on the pitch).

Possible I'm out of my mind but I'll predict a 2-1 victory.

Also, I can't stand Barcelona but I think they will take out Man U, 3-1.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you were given prime seats to a Caps game and a Nucks Conf finals game which would you go to?

?

Oh please...here's a guy that has made and is worth millions....prime seats...give me a brake! If you own the team and are a proud supporter just show up and represent the team period.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's review:

~Caps have been terrible away from home this year.
~Caps are having trouble scorring goals.
~Caps have a poor tactician as a manager.

0-0 looks like a lock right now, though I'll hope for Caps in PKs.

0-0 doesn't get the Caps to PK's, as TFC scored the "vital away-goal"

Caps need to win byat least one, or if they draw they have to draw at 1-1 at minimum to force a mini game then Pk's or draw 2-2, which will see them off to the CONCACAF Champions League... Would be weird to see them win the thing only really winning one game.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh please...here's a guy that has made and is worth millions....prime seats...give me a brake! If you own the team and are a proud supporter just show up and represent the team period.
You can read right? I said if you were given seats...

All the money in the world can't buy a time machine last time I checked... It's not like he coulda gone to the Caps game then jumped in the DeLorean and then went to the Nucks game.

ffs...

I'm as loyal a Caps fan as you'll find, without being a real hardcore nutcase that ONLY worries about The Caps, and I'd have gone to the Canucks game too.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can read right? I said if you were given seats...

All the money in the world can't buy a time machine last time I checked... It's not like he coulda gone to the Caps game then jumped in the DeLorean and then went to the Nucks game.

ffs...

I'm as loyal a Caps fan as you'll find, without being a real hardcore nutcase that ONLY worries about The Caps, and I'd have gone to the Canucks game too.

Is that why you missed the game vs Toronto for your own game? :confused: real fan or just a guy with a special scarf ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Dunfield has been fantastic for Vancouver, great pick up!" excuse me? when? home opener? ea sports fifa 12? Have I been out for that many piss breaks and missed something? enlighten me please. sincerely areyoufcukingkiddingmeguy

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancin' Bear, how do you think Dunfield is playing tonight? ;)

I have given him props on occassion but have realized the error of my ways. He is fukcing terrible tonight and needs to get off or we're going to be down to 10 (which we basically are anyway).

Huge, huge goal by Hassli though.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear un named #7 CM for WFC. Allow me to present you with the following. Please read it ASAP.

Attachments

• soccer for dummues.jpg
    soccer for dummues.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 44

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Dunfield has been fantastic for Vancouver, great pick up!" excuse me? when? home opener? ea sports fifa 12? Have I been out for that many piss breaks and missed something? enlighten me please. sincerely areyoufcukingkiddingmeguy

buddy he got picked up for team canada as well.

total joke

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what other options are there? I think they have to abandon the game and replay it. sucks for the Caps though.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I can think of one: finish the match from '62 minutes where both teams have played to this point under the exact same conditions? I am not familiar with the CSA rules on this and can only imagine they are retarded, however I can't think of a single good argument for replaying the entire game.

If they do replay the whole thing, can only hope the Caps bitch them again tomorrow. Whitecaps have not been great but I think I have seen two or maybe three useful attacking passes from TFC. The rest is shite long balls and back passes to Frie.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the NCC rules:

12. If the match is abandoned before the completion of normal playing time because of extreme
weather or for reasons outside the control of the host team, the match shall be replayed in its
entirety the following day, thus avoiding the considerable extra expense for the visiting team. If it
is still impossible to play the match the next day for the same reasons, the match may be
postponed by another day, provided both teams agree. If the match can still not be played on the
third day, the expenses thus incurred by the visiting team shall be split between the two teams. A
decision will be taken within two hours of the referee’s decision to abandon the match, in
consultation with the two clubs concerned. In case of dispute, the CSA Organising Committee
fixes the date and kick-off time of the match. Its decision is final

Absolutely ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0