Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs TFC - Nutrilite Final

off the post

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sick of this team now.

I hate the way they play.

I'm sick of them giving up a PK every fcuking game.

I'm sick of a so-called emphasis on keeping possession without actually keeping possession.

I'm sick of them having a quality striker up front who needs the ball at his feet and yet he never gets it there.

I'm sick of shite service from out wide.

I've wasted too many hours watching this crap.
Well said!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Off the post to some degree I agree with you.Khalfan needs to start the games. Noley has to be number one keeper. Old guy should be traded. Subs played better than the starrters. To me it looks like our forwards run way to far forward. When the crossses are coming in TFC keeper did not have to come off of the line. We must hold up at 20 yard line to alow our forward to go deep and cut the ball back.
I like lots of our players. We just need coaches that can show them why. We are close and will get better. There is lots of us that could do better job coaching then the group there now.
I am almost sertain club will rethink the way it plays. Panick, rushing,holding on a ball way to long. Simple two tatch soccer and we will win few games yet.
Go out there and cheer the boys on . It is not them. Cheers stay possitive.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't forget to cheer on Dunfield and TFC tonight in their second leg vs. Real Esteli. :no-no:

TFC pulled out a 2-1 home win last week. 7pm on SN 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0