Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Montreal - Nutrilite Semifinal

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI post match me and some friends were heckling the shite out of Montreal in french and #5 spat on one of our guys. Rivalry? Oh ya...forget TFC, Seattle, LA, Portland and anyone else. Public enemy #1 is the pink panthers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only caught the 2nd half on the tele, but was maddening to watch. Salgado if definitely a work in progress. From my couch, it seemed that whenever his mids had the ball, he'd turn to move away from the carrier, seemingly looking for a long ball he can run onto. Every time. I did not see him actually turn back and showing for a ball to his feet. Maybe you guys that were there can comment on that. In any event, seems to be mostly raw talent, but not a lot of savvy yet. Can't wait to see how he develops.

Shame about Hassili getting a knock, because he does show for the ball ever so well. ;)

I liked Chuimiento in the role as the deep 5th midfielder...the guy can definitely play...when he does defend he's excellent, but he needs to be in a role where he has freedom. More and more liking the idea of the single striker, so long as Chuimiento is in that role. I think Hassili or Camillo would be fine in that role, and give two totally different looks, depending on what the moment requires.

Knolly continues to scare the shite out of me, and the fullbacks are still very disorganized.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW...how many times do we need to watch Leathers dribble off the park or mis-kick a cross right into the keeper's hands? How many bad fouls because, plain and simple, he sucks? How many blown assignments? Am I wrong in thinking there are probably a dozen full-backs in the VMSL that could do a better job than this guy in that spot? What is TT seeing that we are not?

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I wrong in thinking there are probably a dozen full-backs in the VMSL that could do a better job than this guy in that spot? What is TT seeing that we are not?

I think you are spot on...Without Demerit it's like watching a bunch of wannabes "step up" and be the hero.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly, the Caps should consider holding a player combine for local players to attend, around late May every season would be perfect. The holes in the line-up are glaring. If the lack of home grown talent is legitimately due to a lack of talent, that's fine, but to have this clueless, talentless yank on the pitch is infuriating. OK, he can run forever, I get it. Maybe he should just do that for a living...but keep him away from the beautiful game, please.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we find someone who can cross a ball please. Salinas looked great outside and can't wait till he's 100%. But how can no one get a ball in, and when the fluke that it does, no ones on the backdoor, I learned that from carl valentine, at lenerduzzi camp in 94 FFS.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost the first game 1-0.

Won the mini-game 1-0.

Don't feel bad, TT doesn't know what happened either.

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berg :

Was about 10 people behind the loogie in question and I didn't hear what was said in french but all I heard was chants of nana na hey
hey hey goodbye and then douchebag horks on you guys. No class what so ever and I can't comment on what you guys said cause I didn't hear it but when I saw that twat spit at you guys it just sickened me that a "professional" can't keep his cool to walk across a pedestrian bridge and not respond to whatever was being said. Let's be honest what the f*&k is spitting on someone going to accomplish , you should probably write the coach and tell him how much of a qunt #5 is.

Enough of that as for the game thought there were some bright spots as usual and then there is the always evident lack of defensive responsibilities which steals the show match in and match out. Until TT sorts it out we can count on some attractive attacking football that will always leave us a goal down due to defensive blunders. Hope the weekend brings a W in chicago.

cheers , the Rattler

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't comment on what you guys said cause I didn't hear it

I was saying "Va chier fils de pute! Espèce d'enculé vêtu d'un maillot rose pourri!" "Bande de pédés, rentrez chez vous sals connards!"

Basically the most horrible things one can say to anyone in french but still...amateur shite by that guy. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chumiento is way overrated, fancy but doesn't positevely affect the game.
Selinas was outstanding.
Defence is shocking without Demerit, Montreal should have scored about 5 off crosses. They hit the post on a gimme and missed that header in the final minutes.
I hope that was the worst game of the year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berg :

Was about 10 people behind the loogie in question and I didn't hear what was said in french but all I heard was chants of nana na hey
hey hey goodbye and then douchebag horks on you guys. No class what so ever and I can't comment on what you guys said cause I didn't hear it but when I saw that twat spit at you guys it just sickened me that a "professional" can't keep his cool to walk across a pedestrian bridge and not respond to whatever was being said. Let's be honest what the f*&k is spitting on someone going to accomplish , you should probably write the coach and tell him how much of a qunt #5 is.

Enough of that as for the game thought there were some bright spots as usual and then there is the always evident lack of defensive responsibilities which steals the show match in and match out. Until TT sorts it out we can count on some attractive attacking football that will always leave us a goal down due to defensive blunders. Hope the weekend brings a W in chicago.

cheers , the Rattler

Rattler, attractive football? :confused: Am I missing something? :(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0