Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps vs Montreal - Nutrilite Semifinal

nocents

May 5, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worst 90 minutes of the season from my perspective. If that had been the first game of the season, I'd be pretty damn worried. Extra time was fun, but holy crap the defence scares the hell out of me. Where exactly were the centre backs in the last couple minutes of play? No rant here TT, but: Fix the balls in from the outside. Why so many touches at the top of the box? Don't play Harris - ever. What the happened to Koffie, he was a no show - really hurt our attack. Leathers is improving, but is still a liability. Chuimiento - love him, but he is not an outside player. Akloul was all over the map and some of his touches were crap. You may want to hold off on starting Salgado for a while, but get him out there.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worst 90 minutes of the season from my perspective. If that had been the first game of the season, I'd be pretty damn worried. Extra time was fun, but holy crap the defence scares the hell out of me. Where exactly were the centre backs in the last couple minutes of play? No rant here TT, but: Fix the balls in from the outside. Why so many touches at the top of the box? Don't play Harris - ever. What the happened to Koffie, he was a no show - really hurt our attack. Leathers is improving, but is still a liability. Chuimiento - love him, but he is not an outside player. Akloul was all over the map and some of his touches were crap. You may want to hold off on starting Salgado for a while, but get him out there.

Your player eval needs some work. Your right no excuses for shutting off. It's a good thing that Gerba can't hit the broad side of a barn from open play. You gotta hand it to that ref he sure made things interesting, still lacklustre at best.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? Witnesses? WTF are they going to do - did they run out of other things to have a whinge about?

Unless they are planning to fly out to Montreal and punch the guy in the face, they should just shut the fcuk up, grow a pair and quit coming across as a bunch of pussies :rolleyes:

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain & Dez

Attractive football should have had " airquotes " was meant as a pisstake sorry for the " obvious " confusion ;)

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0