Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Friendly vs. Man City

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours aplenty in the Man City camp....

Given, Bridge, Onuoha, Adebayor, Johnson, Bellamy, and Roque Santa Cruz have apparently been told to report for training on Saturday with the reserves while the first team players fly transatlantic for the pre-season tour on Friday!

We will have a good idea of who's in the squad before the match because they play Club America on the 16th.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours aplenty in the Man City camp....

Given, Bridge, Onuoha, Adebayor, Johnson, Bellamy, and Roque Santa Cruz have apparently been told to report for training on Saturday with the reserves while the first team players fly transatlantic for the pre-season tour on Friday!

We will have a good idea of who's in the squad before the match because they play Club America on the 16th.

This surprises you. And it is Michael not Adam Johnson

I know City have flown out already but I am not positive they used there new plane. It would be pretty cool (for me anyway) if the plane was a YVR

Anyway I am getting excited

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roque Santa Cruz is looking pretty good to me right now at the Copa America against Brazil. I guess they're gonna fly him in for the match?:rolleyes: Hopefully the reserves are in decent shape and still show well.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im gonna be pretty pissed off if by some how the caps win this game, but can't hold a lead against TFC or anyone for that matter. But it will please me to see City lose. That always brings a smile to my face. I am excited for this game though, even as a United fan, its always a treat to see the big names close to home and it should be a great night.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manchester City 2011 North American Tour Roster
GOALKEEPERS: Joe Hart (ENG), Stuart Taylor (ENG), Eirik Johansen (NOR), Loris Karius (GER)

DEFENDERS: Micah Richards (ENG), Jérôme Boateng (GER), Vincent Kompany (BEL), Joleon Lescott (ENG), Dedryck Boyata (BEL), Gaël Clichy (FRA), Aleksandar Kolarov (SRB), Stefan Savić (MNE), Frederic Veseli (SUI)

MIDFIELDERS: Shaun Wright-Phillips (ENG), Vladimir Weiss (SVK), James Milner (ENG), Gareth Barry (ENG), Yaya Touré (CIV), Nigel De Jong (NED), David Silva (ESP), Adam Johnson (ENG)

FORWARDS: Mario Balotelli (ITA), Edin Džeko (BIH), Andrea Mancini (ITA), Denis Suarez (SPA), Ryan McGivern (NIR), John Guidetti (SWE)

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOALKEEPERS: Joe Hart (ENG), Stuart Taylor (ENG), Eirik Johansen (NOR), Loris Karius (GER)

DEFENDERS: Micah Richards (ENG), Jérôme Boateng (GER), Vincent Kompany (BEL), Joleon Lescott (ENG), Dedryck Boyata (BEL), Gaël Clichy (FRA), Aleksandar Kolarov (SRB), Stefan Savić (MNE), Frederic Veseli (SUI)

MIDFIELDERS: Shaun Wright-Phillips (ENG), Vladimir Weiss (SVK), James Milner (ENG), Gareth Barry (ENG), Yaya Touré (CIV), Nigel De Jong (NED), David Silva (ESP), Adam Johnson (ENG)

FORWARDS: Mario Balotelli (ITA), Edin Džeko (BIH), Andrea Mancini (ITA), Denis Suarez (SPA), Ryan McGivern (NIR), John Guidetti (SWE)

Yeah, but do they have a Blake Wagner?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

who's gael clichy?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And now Mourinho is saying that Adebayour may be going to Real again! MUFC vs New England on TSN for those that don't know right now...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha... I love this quote and will use it going forward "How can a rumour be wrong, its a rumour"

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when the grass is going to be installed at Empire for this match? With the Caps playing RSL on Saturday, I would think it's already down and they'll be playing on it then?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know when the grass is going to be installed at Empire for this match? With the Caps playing RSL on Saturday, I would think it's already down and they'll be playing on it then?

Yes, they are training all week at Swangard while the grass goes in at Empire in time for Saturday.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0