Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's for Lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had to take a quick run across the border today to Blaine. Bought myself a “Smokehouse BBQ” burger from Burger King. I feel very full. And different.:confused:

Now, I travel to the US more than my share. I’m not anti-all-things-American like Fastshow by any means. I have lots of friends and business associates that are Yanks, but…when will they ever stop eating? My God…even checking out people on the cars in the line-up, you could tell which were American and which were Canadian before even seeing the license plate! Geeze…that whole nation should just drink shakes for a month. That is one FAT country.

War obesity,

Somewhat-slim-by-comparison Dude.:eek:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
eating lite

I had another fcuking cucumber for lunch today at work. We're semi-homeless right now, so the usual gourmet cheesepuffs aren't a possibility.

BTW. on the Dude fat rant, apparently it doesn't really cost places any more to super size fries and stuff, so the extra 39 cents or whatever is pure profit. They arrange it so you'd feel ripped off if you only get a normal portion of something. Apparently the US food industry produces twice as many calories as are needed to fedd the population.

Off to eat some Doritos...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lunch today: potato salad w/ coffee.

Today’s Lisa update: light blue summer dress, low cut in the front (of course), and DD36s busting loose (naturally).

Must be nice, being a blond bombshell w/ big tits (if you have to be a chick, that is).

· I go in Friday, and Lisa asks if I’d like some free passes to Indy. “Giddy-up”, I said. How many would I like? 3? 4? I took 4. I asked her how she came across so many passes (she must have had 20). From her Molson’s Rep, she says. Oh. But this is a non-licensed establishment…where’s the beer? She opens her fridge to reveal a case of Molson’s, which she’ll take home to her boyfriend. So, let me get this straight: Molson Rep makes calls on a little, non-licensed coffee hut, provides free samples, and fee passes to Indy. I feel real sorry for the boyfriend…has to deal with having a hot, sexy, blond bombshell for a girlfriend, drinks free beer, and attends Molson’s events for free. Oh, did I mention he’s a pro ski-do racer too? As his side business, he test drives Bombardier products- both snow and water lines. Fcuk…life must be tough!:rolleyes:
· Yesterday, I walk into the middle of a conversation she’s having with a local “movie” director, who’s aggressively trying to persuade her to “try it out”. I can only imagine what kind of director he is.:rolleyes:
· Today, I walk in in the middle of the Kal-Tire guy chatting her up. “Yeah, I’ll drop off a set of low profiles for you to try on your Camero (yes, shocking…she drives a shinny convertible Camero:rolleyes: ).”

I’m expecting Bill Clinton to show up tomorrow and offer her a job as his personal secretary.:eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only south-east of the Fraser . . .

"Perks Espresso Drive In", corner of Fraser Highway and 184th.
he’s a pro ski-do racer too
she drives a shinny convertible Camero
All three go hand-in-hand, don't they?

That's not to say I wouldn't mind catching a glimpse of this Lisa girl. But I guess I'll have to just settle for grilled-cheese sandwiches and Kits Beach women. :eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still working on the financing...gotta cook the books a bit so my wife (who's also my bookeeper) can't find it...;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude Buddy

From the sounds of it, that Pump-it-up guy must've had you for lunch the other night!!! That must have left you talking to yourself!!!

You couldn't figure out who the famed pump-it-up is? I actually don't know either but I like that guy cuz he at least knows a f...ing bad call when the ref and that fat fcuk Sid don't!

For lunch, is a fine bowl of butternut squash soup and tortillas.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perogies with spicy hot barbecue sauce. Tre-men-dous.

BTW, Dude, I believe we have to meet for lunch soon. Of course, if you like, it could be at Lisa's establishment. :)

CaptainwholovesLisaalready

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Hammock

The Captain better be watching his waist or it will be Div. 3 for him next season.;) :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

I've been advised that I have no idea who Pump-it-up is. He's the mystery man. He seems to think so though. All I know is, with me on the field, the Rangers (PIU's team) have one PK goal against us in 2 games. Nobody has had my lunch.;)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straws

6" tuna on whole wheat with some banana peppers and italian dressing. Scrumcious.

On a side note, when did all this mega-fast-food franchises decide that it was so absolutely necessary to individually wrap straws? What the fcuk? Are we so fixated on being hyper-clean that we can stand to use bulk packed straws? For fcuk sake, McDonald's wraps 'em with bleached snow white paper and today I find that Subway coats them in shiny plastic. Plastic!

Wound up,
Keeper.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, don't you mean wrapped up?

I don't know if I've posted this little gem before or not, but it's been awhile since I've been. Donna's Cafe on Viking Ave in Ditchmond has a "Chinese food" special on Wednesday's which includes THE best tasting simulated chicken balls in a sweat and sour sauce on the planet. It come with rice and chow mien. I'm considering licking the bottom of the grill at closing time just for a second taste. Yummy.

$6.00 and Bob's your uncle.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
licking the bottom of the grill
Is that what people are calling it these days? :eek:

While I don't doubt that your culinary find is great, I'm certain "Hot Delivery Chinese Food" (yes, that's the real name) on 14th & Cambie could give any MSG outlet a fantastic run for their money. I recommend a combo number 1 substituting the fried rice for sweet & sour 'chicken' balls.

Phone 604.879.5292 for your order. Cash only, of course.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
licking the bottom of the grill.

Coincidently enough it can also be used when describing a conversation you've just had with a German.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Al's

Anybody hit this joint yet? It is AWESOME...if you are looking for "burn your mouth" kind of soul food, this is your place. It is located on the corner of 1st & Rupert...highly recommended. The buffet is alright, but the JAMBALAYA is kick ass!!

Best Chinese Food...Burnaby Palace...corner of Canada Way and Smith in Burnaby...yummy!!

mouthwatering...tastebudsrunningrampant

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't quite figure it out...

not sure what I just ate, but I know there was a dog in the cage next door that most likely won't be there tomorrow:eek:

+SC'sTaiwanadventure:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kind of on topic......

I'm not sure how I stumbled across this site but here are some of the final meals for prisoners just before they were executed. I am not sure how they were executed but by looking at some of the meals they ate, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it to the electric chair, hanging chambers, or the bed for their lethal injection.... Nothing better than seeing tax dollars going to good use. :rolleyes:

276 Offender Information Jones T.J. 999133 08/08/2002 Triple meat cheeseburger with fried bun and everything, French fries, ketchup, four pieces of chicken (two legs and two thighs), and one fried pork chop sandwich

271 Offender Information Baker, Jr. Stanley 999157 05/30/2002 Two 16 oz. ribeyes, one lb. turkey breast (sliced thin), twelve strips of bacon, two large hamburgers with mayo, onion, and lettuce, two large baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, cheese, and chives, four slices of cheese or one-half pound of grated cheddar cheese, chef salad with blue cheese dressing, two ears of corn on the cob, one pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and four vanilla Cokes or Mr. Pibb

256 Offender Information Cooks Vincent 927 12/12/2001 12 pieces of chicken (thighs and drumsticks), 2 double-meat cheeseburgers on toasted buns, 1 large place of brown french fries with ketchup, 2 large onions (cut in slices), 2 large tomatoes (cut in slices), 6 sweet pickles, salad dressing, 5 sliced jalapeno peppers, peach cobbler with extra crust, and milk

241 Offender Information Goodwin Alvin 879 01/18/2001 Chicken fried steak, baked potato stuffed with ground meat, cheese, jalapenos, large order of french fries with ketchup, 10 Cheese sticks, pitcher of grape juice, and cheesecake with cherry topping

233 Offender Information Dillingham Jeffery 999071 11/01/2000 1 Cheeseburger with American, Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese, without out mayonnaise, mustard or onions; Large French Fries; Bowl of Macaroni and Cheese; Lasagna with 2 slices of Garlic Bread; 4 oz. of Nacho Cheese; 3 Large Cinnamon Rolls; 5 Scrambled Eggs; 8 pints of Chocolate Milk

And finally.....

223 Offender Information San Miguel Jessy 999008 06/29/2000 Pizza (beef, bacon bits, and multiple types of cheese), 10 quesadillas (5 mozzarella cheese, 5 cheddar cheese), 5 strips of open-flame grilled beef, 5 strips of stir-fried beef, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, sweet tea, double fudge chocolate cake, broccoli, and grapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0