Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the meaning of your Avtars name.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i always thought it meant, communist union swine!!!!!;)

:bronco:

I know your jealous as I'll be retired way before you with a juicy pension with full benefits while you sit at your desk with your big melon being the dictator you are still working.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know your jealous as I'll be retired way before you with a juicy pension with full benefits while you sit at your desk with your big melon being the dictator you are still working.

I know you're retarded because you still think you'll have a pension long after the cronies that are above you, fcuk you over like you do the poor working stiff below you! :eek:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know you're retarded because you still think you'll have a pension long after the cronies that are above you, fcuk you over like you do the poor working stiff below you! :eek:

Retard there is no one above me unlike yourself.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangerforever said:
Glasgow Rangers/Surrey FC Rangers Forever
BTW, It was great seeing you again this weekend, LUFCforever...

knvb - because I'm un-original... and dutch.

Kindof.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Retard there is no one above me unlike yourself.

I stand corrected. You must have graduated to Grand Pooba of misapropriating funds. Keep collecting those union dues pal, only you and your kind can sleep at night knowing what you do with them.

Off topic now, so piss off!! :rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Bronco, you were off topic. Hope you pay better attention when you're reffing...:rolleyes:

trece verde = 13 green (or #13 on the green team). Scots heritage + running two teams wearing green jerseys for 17 years + numerous years in the Spanish/South American/Multicultural Leagues + team mates not being able to pronounce my first name ("just call me Trece instead") + ESI (Español como Segundo Idioma) + German Nations Cup + cranky old guy = thoroughly Canadian mix.

Aren't you glad you asked now?

Trece

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I stand corrected. You must have graduated to Grand Pooba of misapropriating funds. Keep collecting those union dues pal, only you and your kind can sleep at night knowing what you do with them.

Off topic now, so piss off!! :rolleyes:

As usual you are never on topic.

Sorry the union thing bothers you the way it does. The reason we are around is because of guys like you so thank you :D. Management created us and will always keep us around. Once idiots like you are gone there won't be a need for us:eek:

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascadesoccer: bored at ucfv trying to find a name to log in with. saw a poster "watch cascadesoccer this weekend at bateman park" seeing as how I was on the college team at the time, a perfect fit.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascadesoccer: bored at ucfv trying to find a name to log in with. saw a poster "watch cascadesoccer this weekend at bateman park" seeing as how I was on the college team at the time, a perfect fit.

Then a person unnamed steals your name.....Who could that have been;)

FVCASCADE

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco picked his name because he's got a head the size of O.J.'s getaway vehicle.

what happened to the Cid kid?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0