Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier wanna talk shite????

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright.....regs has been saying sh.it soo... faggot you wanna say. shite say it here...and that goes for all you fags...u want a peice of ?? well here is the place to get it.....I'm waiting!!!! gimme ur best shot!!!!

The yetti is great and invinsible and not even zeus can match the strenght of the yetti..........

"i'll bury all you cocaroaches!!"

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumb Posts

You have 8 of the dumbest posts I have ever read on TTP. This one is really brilliant and it's on a thread all your own.

If you're trying for a record you already have it for stupidity and no one would argue with that.

I actually can't believe I am even replying to this one as it is the dumbest one of the whole sorry lot that you managed to write since you signed up.

That should keep you up looking up some more big words to misspell. By the way, get a frigging dictionary.

:p :p :p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where are you?

Yetti - where are you?

I see you're still on the site but have now gone pretty quiet!!
You seem to want to take people on but all of a sudden you have nothing to say!!!

Having more spelling trouble?

We can't wait all night for your grade 4 level composition.

:p :D :p :D :p :confused: :confused: :) :)

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like the first shite head!!!

hello shite head...so u decided to talk shite!!! and u did a pretty good job i must say *applause* but not good enough...u see u are nothing and i value ur opinion about as much as i value the opinion of a pice of hair i have yet to pull out of my ass!! So next time slappy... if u want to talk shite do a better job and u might get a better response......Oh and i do have a dictionary...i just didn't think ur stupid ass would notice if i misspelled any words...so here's a tip.....Stick ur head up ur ass..see if it fits!!!!!!

-i'm out!!

Yettis is great...and u are not!!

I hide from no man!!! i only fear 3 things in life

(1) gypsies
(2) carnies
(3)sock pupets

if u aint any of the above i aint afraid of you!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are loud and dumb

You don't have to shout and get repetitive.

I don't know who you are but it is clear that you have a real need to tell us how great you are and how bad all the rest are. You seem to have a lot of concern and references to sex in your postings despite posting up on soccer threads.

I won't reply again but you are really a sorry character. Take a couple of minutes and reread the crap you are writing.

I hardly think anyone including my buddy Mr. Coppertone are shaking in their boots about what you have to say.

I only replied to you to see if you'd give us one more predictable diatribe like the rest of the crap you pedalled. You didn't disappoint.

Any trouble with the words??? Sorry, but I really can't get down to your level so you won't be hearing back from me again.

Wow, can you ttp!!!! You are great!!! At least that is what you've told everyone in each of your 9 mindless posts.

It will be a shocker if you actually post on a soccer topic. It seems you're pretty much limited to screaming how good you are, how bad others and some other homoerotic mindless banter that seems to suggest a problem for which you could get counselling.

;) ;) :p :p :( :( :) :) :D :cool:

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD JOB!!!

well it seems as though i have angered you!! oh no!! what ever will i do?? nothing!! the truth is i was saving my colegiate level compositions for my term papers but u seem to have used it all up on a little reply...and those words you decided to use...how long were u looking through the dictionary before you found those.... do u actuall know what they mean or know how to use them in a sentence with out souding like a complete fukin idiot??? probably not..u see the fact is i don't think i am better than anybody...well except for you!! U seem to think u are so intelgent with ur little compositions and ur fresh out of the dictionary words...u probably sit at home all day with "mr coppertone" and all ur other slapnut friends and discuss ur mullets. and if u don't respond better for you!!!

The yetti does not stand alone...Beware of my deciples!!

(spelling errors....do i make them? yes...do i care no!)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best thing about the Yetti

After reading some of your posts I am curious to find out who you play for and what team you support.

I have a feeling that you play with yourself and that our welfare system supports you.

I did find one good thing.

The best part of the yetti ran down the crack of his mothers ass after sex with yetti Sr.:eek:

Cocco:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a new goof

Yetti, you have to be the biggest donkey to arrive on the site, in some time. Congratulations, tool. Take your MSN chat room style writing and shove it up your ass. What a fcuking moron. :rolleyes:

I assume your 3 day pass it up. Hopefully we won't be seeing you in the near future.

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daft git!!!

Now Reccos has a playmate... two stupid bastards that in the past only had themselves to play with... the yetti obviously has no mind due to the abuse of a crack pipe... we already knew Reccos was just a wanker, but now he can be soo much more with the addition of yetti... no class and no point!!!

Daftgitsareovertakingourcommunity!!! :mad:

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done

keep it coming shite heads!!!

beware the yetti does not stand alone!!!

Oh and u want to see which team i play for?? the join me at my next game... see if u can figure this out!! the team name has all of these letters in it (r e t a g)

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STUPID FUKC

YETTI,

You are a stupid fukc and are just wasting everyones time on this site, If you want to take the piss then do so but stop posting these stupid fukcing posts of yours. There are people here that don't get a lot of time to check up on TTP and when they have to waste there time reading your shite it is bound to piss them off.

Animal

evenwithallthedrugsi'monyettiisstillpissingmeoff!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The leg

Darby,

The leg is broken, I go in on Wed. to see if I need surgery. It is only in a splint right now.

Animal

the_yetti

Nov 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
good job!!

you are all doing a good job, but there is nothing worth a response yet!! so keep trying losers!!

metro ford.....4 life.....haha the yetti does not travel alone!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0