Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL rumours and various scuttlebutt

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by the way Gomesy Jr was ogling Margaret grinding the Nations Cup trophy at BB's, I wouldn't be surprised if you got him to sign for the Club Ireland women's team.

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
Judging by the way Gomesy Jr was ogling Margaret grinding the Nations Cup trophy at BB's, I wouldn't be surprised if you got him to sign for the Club Ireland women's team.
Please don't let Margaret know that she was being ogled - she's cocky enough as it is. :rolleyes:

Plus who wasn't Zizou ogling on Sunday - I think with that hair he thought he really was a dirty Frenchman. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs said:
Please don't let Margaret know that she was being ogled - she's cocky enough as it is. :rolleyes:

Plus who wasn't Zizou ogling on Sunday - I think with that hair he thought he really was a dirty Frenchman. ;)

Hello Pot, this is Kettle...............:D

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, wow, what a crazy Sunday night that was!

Ogling Margaret??? I don't remember her riding the trophy actually, lol, Nolan was the one that reminded me. The whole time i spent at BB's is a little foggy actually, but luckily i started to sober up after closing :D I do believe i was ogling one girl that night if i remember correctly, but it wasn't Margaret ;)

Alikira, thanks for your input on the decision i have to make, I'm still thinking about it, but leaning more towards what you said. I should find out more information this weekend and i'll let you know.

cheers,
Dirty Frenchman

Attachments

• Zizou!.bmp
    70.3 KB · Views: 196

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gomesy_jr said:
Alikira, thanks for your input on the decision i have to make, I'm still thinking about it, but leaning more towards what you said. I should find out more information this weekend and i'll let you know.

cheers,
Dirty Frenchman

Leaving Sporting?!? WTF! Say it aint so, rapaz!

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gomesy_jr said:
Don't worry rapaz! I guarantee that if i'm in Vancouver this year, i'll be playing for Sporting.
Wheww...Well, that's good to hear. For a mintue there, I thought I was going to have to come over and windex you like I did to your bro;)

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumour has it that GN is trying to buy a spot into Div. 1....i dont know who they are talking to but from what ive heard, there have been some serious negotations....any confirmation?

FRANCIS

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the VMSL Master's meeting a few weeks back the topic of buying spots somehow came up. Willy stated that he knows there have been and are rumors of teams trying to do this. He stated that the VMSL's stance on this is that if any team is caught doing this they will be ceremoniously and permanently punted from the VMSL. Not his exact words but somewhere along those lines.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just finished played a Softball Tourney out at South Surrey, and I come across the biggest move in the VMSL in a longtime....

Sikh Temple has signed 6 new quality players for the upcoming season. They include:

Nico Marcina, Kevan Cameron, Diaz Kambere, Omari Alridge , Shawn Jusepe (sp?) and Chetan (CJ) Jhooty.

At first I thought it was a good rumour, however, after some investigation...I can confirm that Nico, Diaz and CJ have committed for the upcoming season, the others are unconfirmed, but a good bet that they have signed.

Well done Sikh Temple on solidfying your team for the upcoming season.

PS/ I thought there was a cap in the new VMSL:D

Gilly (going to miss playing with CJ)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. I'm going to watch as many Sikh Temple games as I can this season. I'd love to see Cameron Diaz up close and getting a touch on a few balls.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW! Those are some great additions to the Temple squad. Would be great it Dave Morris would be allowed to return as well this year.

I also just talked to Morris and was told of another player that might be in the Temple works. If all 6 of these signings so far are true it will be interesting to see if everyone stays or if a couple of the guys leave

Alikira - Diaz plays for the White Caps and Kev Cameron used to as well. Nico would be coming over from Croatia, and CJ from Indo. (CJ was 2nd I believe last year in Premier scoring)

soca

Oct 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the rumours are true, Temple have done very well in upgrading the squad. Its going to be interesting on which Temple players will get the "shaft" and move to other clubs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0