Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Referee Thread

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86AJje3ElDc"]YouTube - gay funny referee[/ame]

Bronco looked fit though!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If uniballer is who I think it is, and his name sounds something like Rob Hall, you're a douche!:D

:bronco:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref we had on the weekend was a new one but by god she was great...there was not one bit of dissent the whole game...NOT ONE!!! Everyone said yes ma'am, no m'am and pointed their eyes at the ground when they spoke to her. Attached is a pic.

18193.jpg (image)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach not you you do not do things like that. Angello has his reasons for doing what he does. Richmond League is div two soccer in top level. You got lots of time to think. VMSL div one and premier is way faster. I do not know what ref you are talking about. But some guys can not keap up with div one and premier. And lots do not wan to do lower levels and end up reffing in othe leagues.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SmartCoach not you you do not do things like that. Angello has his reasons for doing what he does. Richmond League is div two soccer in top level. You got lots of time to think. VMSL div one and premier is way faster. I do not know what ref you are talking about. But some guys can not keap up with div one and premier. And lots do not wan to do lower levels and end up reffing in othe leagues.

Good point. I've only reffed 3 division one games this year. I should have done better. Sorry to the teams I have let down. Might be a division one game this weekend.........:eek: and it might involve the TRAIN?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday 8pm :mad: Cat B :mad: (to be fair it got moved to turf from a 2pm kickoff)
Dennis Elsom Turf :mad:

Bad time, bad division, bad location!!!

GN Sporting 0 vs Green Devils 3

Just wrong on so many levels. Ahh well here's hoping for a better card next week.

:bronco:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upcoming weekend for me......

Akal vs. Serbia on Friday night at Byrne Creek

Ladner Rangers vs. Meralomas on Saturday night at 7:00 in Ladner

Should be a good one on Friday. :)

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be back in action this weekend after 5 week holiday, i hope the weather is better than the weather in England (bbrrrrrr)

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend games for me

Metro Ford 1 V Westside 1 - Westside scored in the first half and played well but then Metro Ford took over in the second half. Westside could of won the game in the last min on a breakaway but the attacker put the ball over the crossbar.

On to Richmond V Columbus today at 2pm

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend games for me

Metro Ford 1 V Westside 1 - Westside scored in the first half and played well but then Metro Ford took over in the second half. Westside could of won the game in the last min on a breakaway but the attacker put the ball over the crossbar.

On to Richmond V Columbus today at 2pm

Nice........you will be hearing some abuse from up top of the Minoru Pavillion. :)

Serbia 0 Akal 1

Fast paced game which had lots of good defending and very few chances. The usual 'beaking' from players at times but it was all in the game and nothing which ever deserved a caution. Overall, a fairly tame game other than two 'minor' altercations.

On to Ladner Rangers vs. Meralomas tonight.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel bad for the ref we had last night in our CAT game. After the game some idiot from Norvan Saints started mocking him in a fake asian accent. (the ref I think is Japanese)

Surprisingly he only gave the guy a yellow. That team should be ashamed, and should just tell the player to stay home next week.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0