Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Preseason Rumours and Scuttlebutt

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NUKE

Marcus Felderer - ex UBC, Westside,Pegasus,Norvan, and so on

He scored the winner against England in the semi-finals.

Craig Edwards to Club Ireland . It has just been confirmed, so keep your stinkin Peg' hands of our keeper. No more poaching please. Things are starting to shape up nicely for the hoops. Nothing less than promotion to Div. One will be acceptable. We start training next week..........

the insider

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AC Milan sell spot??

Well... here is a weird one I heard last night...still not sure whether to believe it or not:

North Shore United Clearnet, who finished second to 'lomas in Div 2B last season, have split from NSU, renamed themselves "Vancouver Primos" and purchased a Div 1 spot from "an Italian team". The source did not know which Italian team it was but when I mentioned a couple he said AC Milan sounded familiar.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
romania

just wondering if there's any truth to the rumor that a handful of metro ford boys are jumping ship to the 96ers, in order to make a run at premiership.

regs, sorry about the thread. i'm just a rookie. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is coaching Metro Ford?

Junglee,

Do you know the players involved personally? Also, is SuperCoach Corr going to be coaching Metro Ford? If he is, this might have something to do with the aforementioned rumours.

Who do you play for?

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
romania

i've heard names such as Ian Sneddon, Clarkie, and some others that i'm not too familiar with.

here's another question:

anyone know who Indo has planned to sign to replace Dan Shankar?

i've talked to a few people about J.J. making a comeback.(???)

L

limey

Did anyone hear about the outcome of the sour grapes protest about Norvan being relegated yet having more points than two teams on the otherside ?
I heard that they could have won their protest if they were willing to take further legal action against the VMSL.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 relegation

Anyone heard who the third div. 1 team to be relegated is? I believe bosna has be kicked out of the league. So, is Polska on the way down or is it Sikh Temple?

Subterfuge

Looks like the mighty-I is goin to be quite the power this year, should be fun....assuming I'm still on the team.

Gottagogonnabelateformygameasusual:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Limey,

Did you hear that while wearing your shiny fleece top with the flying horse embroidery?

I bet you did...

~TB.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Meralomas will have a Div 1 and Div 2 CAT team this year.

We are starting the CAT team from scratch and looking for players. We have a fair amount of nice additions so far, but anyone interested in coming out, e-mail me. We start training this Wednesday, August 1st, after we complete the summer season in the Amalgamation Cup Final on Sunday.

Beat Point Grey 4-2 last night to clinch the FITS League and Cup double!

Fastshow, it's been nothing but success since we gave you your pink ticket last summer.

Dazza

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and purchased a Div 1 spot from "an Italian team". The source did not know which Italian team it was but when I mentioned a couple he said AC Milan sounded familiar.

I can't believe some of the TTP I-ties haven't been all over this. Their silence on the issue must mean it's true. What a bunch of quitters.

Figures.

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

I haven't heard anything on that matter!
The boys are trying again to get promoted!

How many teams is Benji playing for next year?

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza:

congratulations on the F.I.T.S. double. i was only there for half the game, but it seemed like your lot deserved it. but what's with kissing the silverware? don't you know where that's been? joining the few and proud that have won the F.I.T.S cup, hopefully the Lomas (pumpkins, Mermaids, etc...) can carry their success into the Div.1 winter season. All you need to do is successfully petition the VMSL to allow full line changes and you should be set.

but seriously, there is nothing wrong with numbers and club support, because you definitely need those things in order to be successful, among other things...

max

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg Olys FC

Well, there isn't much to add to TB's info. Peg Olys have "splintered" off from Pegasus SFC and are independent. As much as we appreciated the funding from PSFC, it really made no sense playing in a league where results were unimportant. As for making a run at promotion, competition should be the toughest it's been in years. We are also doing our part in beafing up our roster. However, I'll save the name dropping until after the all signatures. Is that enoung for you, Fasty? BTW, if you did manage to pilfer any of our sought after unis, could you ship them back. We're on a tight budget. I'll even send you one of our newly logoed ball caps.

Cheers,
~Luch

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Show with confirmation that Snedon has been wearing a Pacific 96ers shirt and is signed with them.

Who is coach for this team, and are the 86er alumni there cat team.

I smell religation for this team and a huge beer bill with Snedon.

cj:p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Big Show,

Get your own fcuking TTP account. TR has enough responsibilities w/o having to teach you how to use a keyboard as well...

~TBwhocan'twaittoplaythecapitalsthisyear.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0