Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Preseason Rumours and Scuttlebutt

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey the team to beat?

2leftfeet

What makes Surrey the team to beat this year? Your lot are the most arrogant bunch around. Note this, you have absolutlely no reason to be. All we hear is that Surrey is the team to beat. The start of last season same thing. Last year during the Imperial and Provincial Cup........."Surrey is the team to beat".............what"fcuking"ever!!!!! When it comes to the VMSL The fact is that you lot have won NOTHING.....ZERO......ZILCH. Also note there are no fcuking happy faces atttached.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman~

Note It's not arrogance we feel in Surrey it's confidence if you had a look at the squad we are going to start the season with you to would be on our band wagon. As far as hearing we were the team to beat last year and at the imperial cup Lefty and I have only been posting since August and that Knowone guy is'nt smart enough to brag. So you must of heard it from some reliable TTP'ers and god knows they are never wrong.

Note the happy face with a big Surrey grin:D

2 left feet

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman,

This is only Surrey U's 4 year in the League. In a few more years we will have something to brag about! Surrey U is going to be the next Wolves, Peg or Westside of old. Take a look at our history 1st year in the league we nearly got relegated. Second year we were middle of the pack. Third year we were in the upper-end. 4th year yet to be seen, but taking a look at our side. I fancy our chances! Words will only go so far, the truth will come out fairly soon.

2 left feet

P.S. Who do you play for? Your a Richmond lad, so I'll guess SportsTown

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sportstown?..........That still hurts......

2leftfeet

Thanks for the Surrey United History Lesson......The facts still remain that your trophy case in that stinky clubhouse at Cloverdale Athletic STILL remains EMPTY.

Sportstown Sandman

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about the Cougars or the Idiots?

Regs,

Absolutely pissing myself!:D

But please, leave the Idiots out of this. Apparently, these Surrey lads have only been posting since August so they're completely unaware of our undeniable Idiot-ness. Until, of course, some Krout net-minder chirps off again;) (note smiley face)

Sandman, at least with this new club of yours, you're guaranteed some suspiciously favourable scheduling changes and a good home pitch, excluding Minoru of course, that's been reserved for the idiots.

Go Cougars Go!

Willy

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0