Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk!

Khalsa 3 Peg 1! This can NOT be good for the confidence leading up to Nationals... never mind Nationals just the season. Just how ugly are these new kits any way?

and...from the I can't believe my ears files...

Top of the table AFC 2 Clan-bus 1

KNVB reporting from bizzaro world.

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't understand why so many people are surprised that AFC is winning. They're loaded with talent and fit as hell. Saw the game today..man those guys can sure play! As for those who say they won't be able to handle the weather and stick together a whole season, they proved last year they could. AFC will be top 2 on their side.

hemi

Not Bright
Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 3 Pegasus 1 ................saw the game., Khalsa was fitter and had much more offensive punch period.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also seen the game, and was in shock! Is something going on in the Peg room, are the kits that disturbing?

Must mention to Hos, on the Peg goal, your pose afterwards looks a lot like the cnut's avtar!

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gotta be jokin' me with saying Khalsa had much more offensive punch. Anyone that saw the game must have seen that we were all over them in the first half. It wasnt even close. We were TTPing them all over the field. That said, a shite goal by a glaring defensive mistake got us off our game. Ya, the score was 3-1 khalsa but any knowledgeable spectator would have been shocked based on the play. Im not making any excuses (a loss is a loss and we have to look at ourselves in the mirror and do what needs to be done to get back on track) but we were missing some key guys to cards and injuries which would have strengthened our bench.

2 losses in a row is not good for us, but it should give us a kick in the ass for Nationals preparation. We had so much going are way for too long and a couple of losses will hopefully wake us up. We need to get back on a winning track prior to PEI.

By the way, the swivel didnt work today Regs and HOS you were the difference in the game. If we would have scored early on a couple of chances we had, the game would have been over.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
Also seen the game, and was in shock! Is something going on in the Peg room, are the kits that disturbing?

Must mention to Hos, on the Peg goal, your pose afterwards looks a lot like the cnut's avtar!

Curse of the Kit Continues, News at 11.

Peg did have most of the play on the day, but lacked that scoring touch even with a lot of possesion in the our third of the pitch. London had very little work in the first half and I had a fair bit, making it 0-0 at the break. I think a big thing in the second half was playing with the wind at our backs, a long punt by me went over one of the Pegs head and was sloted home very nicely by our front runner. We then went forward very well and were able to score two more, our young kids played very well today. It was scary at times, with Reedie, Bunny, and Randy all up front, and Reedie was on fire again in the air, but the headers were all 10 yards out so no danger, he did get the Peg lone goal with 10 to go, but I took care of any other Garbage ;) they brought my way. Nice playing back at Kinsmen, but have they made that pitch bigger or what, it has got to be the biggest field in the league. Very sad faces in the Peg dressing room after, but I am sure they will sort it out in time to go back east, they sure missed shorty on the day.

hos

godfather

Jan 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what game you were watching,but Columbus hit 2 posts and a crossbar and dominated the entire game.AFC will finish in the bottom 2 positions,very weak at the back with a couple very skilled players in the middle but thats all i saw.Prove me wrong good luck.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
PPS. HOS played very well for his community :D

That, and I wanted to play well vs. my former community, is it NorthShore or Surrey, either way it was a win. 1-0 vs. my former Clubs, now on to the Burnby CapItals on Friday night, hoping for the same finish from thier forwards.

hos :wa:

gomesy_jr

Aug 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, you must remember to clarify your posts. It was Gomesy Senior constantly on the ground, not I :D . He was like a chocolate teapot on saturday! JB wasn't much better!!!! ;)

Cheers,
Gomesy Jr.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey GODFATHER you are right about our back line right now we are missing a few players but we are still getting the wins.So really open ur fkcing eyes moron cause this is just the begining we are pumped and we are only going to get better so i hope u like eating your words.Just because you do not like the guys on the team for some reason don't let that cloud your judgement on how good we are. We will compete in this league and stay up and hopefuly challenge for some hardware. Again good luck to peg in nationals bring back the gold where it belongs.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S Great refering this weekend.Superb job.I do not think the refs get enough credit when they do a good game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, larsson... Wardy did a good job in our match as well.

Hi Paul (not you Walks :rolleyes: )!

~Regs.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap 1 - Westside 3

An evenly played game. Back and forth it went with both teams having chances. I thought we had most of the play in the 1st and, as usual, we did not finish some easy chances.

We didn't play well in front of Cory and he had to come up with some huge saves at the start of the 2nd to keep us in it.

The refereeing was not bad, but there was one boner of a call on the 3rd goal when a Westside guy was on our post and taped the ball in. How offside could he be? What disappoints me the most is, not that he admits he made a crutial mistake, but the ref pretends it didn't even happen.

Next time will be different. On to the Coats.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is getting a wee bit chilly outside isn't it? You should pack your hat and mittens too.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When u lose 3-1 how can u blame the ref . Wow some people get a lucky win and then they think they are good now if u would have won both games then u could say ur half decent but u did not and now ur blaming the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0