Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thompson united 4 -----the fat&unfit wolves 0 :eek: :eek:

price up front playing a 3-4-3/surred with nial playing a 4-5-1 :rolleyes: good job martin f ;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened Davey, were they really that bad.
Sid is an ex Wolfe who is still bitter at his former team.
(Before you go all Crazy Sid, I can't say I blame you for being bitter big man!)
So what happened to the M F Lambs tonight Davey?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit late to get into it now, but MF wasn't really that bad we were just that damn good. Sorry. :D

Actually it was only 1-0 at half with this Nial guy scoring a Surrey special from in close. We/I scored our second mid way through the second from a nifty little ball thru. rounded a defender and slotted it. Third was a cheeky chip late in the second and the 4th, Blakeway buried on a half break away from about 15 out.

Mundy #4 was horrible. Long, long LONG grass and big pot holes everywhere. I've never seen it in such a state. There was also large amount of water build up near the end, so much so that 10 yard balls on the ground were only making it about 4.

We, I thought, had a solid match. Defensively we were sound with limited break downs. MF, I think only had about 2 half chances and a couple of free kicks at Drew who did well when called upon. Not much more to say than that really. Awful night for football. Pissed down rain the entire time.

Sid, you where there? I thought I heard someone call me a cnut...... So that explains that... I swear I left mom at home tonight.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am very crushed right now, after blowing a draw with no time left and a man down, but here goes for my game story. Khalsa played a great first half, giving up only one real chance and playing a very simple game for a team that was playing its first match together. 1-0 at the half on a nice finish off a scramble in the 18.

Second half was a different story, we made some subs because of fitness putting in some young kids (16 and 17), very skilled players but this is a physical game, and Trollers took it to us, creating more chances and eventually getting a free kick 20 yards out when Harry took down thier front runner after a bad pass back. Tommy A., then put a nice low hard cross into the box that went off a Khalsa defender and into the net to make it 1-1. Trollers then attacked very well after that, with Khalsa looking very un-organized and were able to score of a rebound from a shot, with the guy slotting it in the near corner with hos diving across.
Matt Mori then took a Red on a dodgy call, he was a little late, but nothing out of the ordinary for the night. We then started to press forward and were able to tie the game at 2-2 with 5 min. to go of a header by Bumi from a corner. The game should end 2-2 right, not with our luck, we played a ball back to our sweeper ( who is not a sweeper) and it skiped on him right to Tommy who had a break from 30 and walked and and slotted it very nice in the far corner with no time left. Troller Win.

It was an ugly game at times on a very slick pitch, but both teams battled and Trollers got the points, good on them for working so hard, they should do well this year.

BTW, knvb, Khalsa showed off the new kit tonight, it is Dark Green, the same colour as all the nice Garbage Cans in Burnaby, we played like that in the second half, on to Peg next Sunday.

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes I was there cnut ;) you boys were all over them (mf)that club is in shambles especially with there X coach coaching again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ---vairo,fcuking wierd things happing up the road at the once all mighty club -elli taking blows at niall but lets face it ...niall took it to him!as I said as long as there is beer for leitch & a night out from home ,he will be involved in football at mundy for ages :rolleyes: :eek: look at their team doesnt all the players coaches all have their nose up leitchs ass so far cause of $$$ in his pocket,team soccer city$$ fcuking joke of a team this year :wa:

sid aint bitter,you thy to communicate with john vairo,or team brad,Its impossible,

ps kn v-d your mom wasnt at home tonite ,she was doing her team duties for poco :eek: :eek: :eek: :knvb:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Just In

Talked to Leitch. 4 CAT and 3 youth players are starting, yes starting, for the Wolves. Apparently in shambles thru a massive argument at training on Thurs.

What the hell is going on?

4-0 drubbing.........Well, what the hell is going on?

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby 1 - 1 Firetoon

A tale of two halves..............Firemen were unlucky not to be up by a 2 before a late free kick special from Millar tied it up. Second have belonged to Bby and we should have finished them off but were unlucky on a goal mouth scramble after a shot rang the crossbar.

We look to get more bodies out next week after the carry over suspensions finish up while Fireman will be in tough with a diffiicult side.

John

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
Bby 1 - 1 Firetoon

A tale of two halves..............Firemen were unlucky not to be up by a 2 before a late free kick special from Millar tied it up. Second have belonged to Bby and we should have finished them off but were unlucky on a goal mouth scramble after a shot rang the crossbar.

We look to get more bodies out next week after the carry over suspensions finish up while Fireman will be in tough with a diffiicult side.

John
what was special bout millers free k :rolleyes: ?

sid?

Herb Jr.

Jun 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
Bby 1 - 1 Firetoon

John

Interesting opinion on the game and not at all biased!! ;) Most will agree that BBY owned the first 10 min of the first half. Fireman came on strong and took control in the latter stages taking a one goal lead, before Miller struck a clinical free kick which looked to have taken a deflection, fooling Animal, and ending up in the net.

Second halve, once again, BBY came out strong with one good scoring chance, before the game turned into a defensive stailment, with both team resorting to the long ball, and forgetting to use the midfield. All in all, a very average 1st match of the season, with strengths and weaknesses shown on both teams.

As for Fireman being in tough on a difficult side......the more pressing issue is, how are the ego's of the Capitals going to co-exist. I've seen less arguing on episodes of Jerry Springer, than I witnessed in the the second half of yesterday's game......., and I know the cross dressing quota is filled by Notty ;). I guess we'll have to see how the chemistry in the change room and on the pitch, effects there results. Teams win games, and ego's.......well it looks like ego's go to BBY :eek: :D

Herb Jr.

P.S. I think Kirincic, in his coaching debut, definately outcoached Miller. We'll see what the boys in the halls have to say about that :D

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah I would have to say Kirincic did outcoach Millar, especially with the defensive changes we made.............(is Pete out of BK's back pocket yet :eek: )

Bby will have to sort out some of the moaning (was like listening to 11 Besty's at once during some stints) but we will be fine. But who is going to score for Firetoon?????? With Pete off to chase a gal across the globe and the next best thing being ................ I just can't see them scoring many goals. They are much better in the back now that Toddy has arrived but he won't help at the other end.

I will say that Firetoon have sorted out the post game festivities............a nice bbq with dogs and all and laminated beer cards :confused:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia 1
Westside 1

0:0 at the half. Croatia scored early on to make it 1:0. Croatia had a glorious chance to make it 2:0 but somehow the goalie stopped it. Great header. Westside scored not to long after croatia 2nd scoring opportunity. Both team had chances but could not knock em in. Good game by both squads.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC 2
Peg 0

Full marks to AFC though we stunk the joint out. Larsson with the winner in the first half. We absolutely embarrassed ourselves today. But, we weren't alone. I'd really like to see Branco's report to the league and how he justifies handing out a red for something that didn't happen.

He has Chris Clarke chirping in his ear all fcuking game long and nothing, nada, zip. Way to manage and control a fcuking game numpty :rolleyes:

In any event, as I said earlier, we embarrassed ourselves... actually we were embarrassed before the game even started when we got our first glimpse of our new unis and had to wear them... worst kit in the league, hands down :mad:

Then to add insult to injury, we get told that we haven't been doing enough towards fundraising and as it stands have to pay $450 each to go to nationals... and that's not including food :mad: Thanks for fcuking speaking up and saying this 3 fcuking weeks before we fcuking leave :mad:

Thank God I'm easy going and can just let things slide.

~Regs.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Then to add insult to injury, we get told that we haven't been doing enough towards fundraising and as it stands have to pay $450 each to go to nationals... and that's not including food :mad: Thanks for fcuking speaking up and saying this 3 fcuking weeks before we fcuking leave :mad:

~Regs.

P.S.
Premium Membership is now $150.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, my Over 35 team has new uni's, that are quite nice, and you can play for a total of $200.

Shcoked at the result, and also at Inter, fdukin wops put me out of the suicide pool after week 1.

Shoulda followed my heart and went with the DCtrollops!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 1 - Inter 0

We avenged the 2-1 loss in last year's Provincials. Ted Ullrich scored in the 60th min. on a blistering shot from 16 out after beating Inter's right defender to the inside and ringing it off the inside of the post.

The last 15 was Inter's as they pushed for the equalizer. Our young 16 year-old goalie made up for taking the Inter player down in the box in extra time by saving Joe Morello's PK to save the game.

Great start for Sap as we controlled a lot of the play and created many chances on net. Inter definitely had their moments as well, as this game was very competetive and entertaining.

Paul Favs was so excited after the game that he forgot a lot of valuables at the park when he left. :D Luckily he came back to retrieve the precious.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC 2
Peg 0

until i saw it on the excellent site, i thought it was one of the best piss-takes in a long while. thank god that suicide pool was free.
countdown till larsson's post....ugggh.

as for our game. fair result. croatia goal was a gift by an inexperienced keeper. he atoned (sp?) shortly thereafter with a great save off an open header to keep us in it. we tied it up on a header by the always classy and new player coach boban aleksic.

take the point and move on the wab and the boys.

p.s. excellent site says chops and clanbus tied 1-1.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:

~Regs.

Boo Hoo....$450 to play at the Nationals.....I'd take it. I thought Stevie Reid and Surrey FC were BIG spenders..........Stop your fcukin whining and do some real fundraising for once in your life. You can't always expect the poor parents of the youth club to take care of you forever.......PS, the Sap Xmas draw is on Dec 11 this year. I hope you can support us again. :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear reccos was fired by sappertons head coach & president & captain & team rep ;) * cat coach too :D rumours have reccos taking part in the coaching at Afc: ps regs !!!!....never underestimate the devil -(larsson)he owns pegs :)

wab any responce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0