Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - Sept. 04'

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

Reccos's business is doing realy well and he has no time for coaching, managing, washing uniforms, and setting up fields for games at this time. We all left it open for his return down the road.

Let's stick to Prem football. ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
In any event, as I said earlier, we embarrassed ourselves... actually we were embarrassed before the game even started when we got our first glimpse of our new unis and had to wear them... worst kit in the league, hands down :mad:

Then to add insult to injury, we get told that we haven't been doing enough towards fundraising and as it stands have to pay $450 each to go to nationals... and that's not including food :mad: Thanks for fcuking speaking up and saying this 3 fcuking weeks before we fcuking leave :mad:

Thank God I'm easy going and can just let things slide.

~Regs.

Thank God I'm easy going. :rolleyes:
Interesting Regs.

FYI: Whataboutknob, I'm the Treasurer, not Reeder anymore.

Sid:
I'm Ok with the stuff you normally post, and you know it.
The stuff on Leitchy - Offside.

My two bits bitches,
RF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's get one thing straight... my moaning has nothing to do with the amount, it's the timing of it all that I had/have issues with.

In any event, that was yesterday and today, I only need another $400 to go... Zaurrini's contribution will knock that down to $325 by the end of the week and then the rest I won't mind after kicking the crap outta HOS and his Khalsa brothers on Sunday :D

Water under the bridge,

~Regs.

PS. Hi Nexttogod! :rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
In any event, that was yesterday and today, I only need another $400 to go... Zaurrini's contribution will knock that down to $325 by the end of the week

What did you do yesterday? A carwash by donation at a gas station in your speedos. This week your giving Zaurrini a Swedish rubdown every lunch hour.

Keep up the fundraising effort!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did you do yesterday? A carwash by donation at a gas station in your speedos.

This, I'm sorry; I would NEVER pay to see. And on the slim chance I were to give him money for it, it would most certainly come from me whipping pennies at him as I drove by. Come to think of it, I may give you $20.00 so you'll never horrify us with an image like that again. No wonder no one likes you.

Regs, we had to pay $300ea for Quebec and a Bronze, maybe $450.00 is the key to the Silver... ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got another 2 premium members signed up... where's yours? :D

I'm not providing the rubdowns however those WOPS have the hairiest backs this side of Ballbaby's arse and KNVB wouldn't touch him in that state :rolleyes: I'll need new clippers by weeks end but these are desperate times :D

BTW, we received 2 reds vs AFC - one for Costley for what Branco called a knee to their player's nuts (never happened) and one to Shorty for pushing their striker after a tackle (second yellow)... Bunny was lucky not to get a third considering Branco's revived candy shop of cards :rolleyes:

Will HOS be playing out this weekend?

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wil be the judge of ball kicking, smacking or slapping :D as for kicking some one in the balls -automatic red,as for slapping some one in the balls ...well thats another story :D

sidsviews

ps KNvd when was the last time you got kicked in bbbbbbbbbaaaaaa... :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :eek: VAGINA

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Will HOS be playing out this weekend?

~Regs.

I did score a cracker last year on the turf, and if Larsson can score, then why not.

Looking forward to see this Ugly Kit this weekend, Peg is allways cutting edge for kit, sorry to hear about those Red Cards :rolleyes: , but we also are coming in missing one of our top guys.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of your top guys?!? Hold on a sec. I thought you only had one top guy? When did you get another?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Branco's Reffing

I put out the request again: the league must keep track of the cards given by referee and make the results known to the Prem teams and the disciplinary committee. That way a red doesn't automatically constitute a suspension/fine and yellows could be overturned because of over-zealous, card-happy refs like Branco.
Also, more training should be required. A ref can keep control of a game by other methods. Some refs need to learn how.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
One of your top guys?!? Hold on a sec. I thought you only had one top guy? When did you get another?
I thought reccos got fired bob :D

sid

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
I put out the request again: the league must keep track of the cards given by referee and make the results known to the Prem teams and the disciplinary committee. That way a red doesn't automatically constitute a suspension/fine and yellows could be overturned because of over-zealous, card-happy refs like Branco.

WAB, I think you are going too far with all this Ref stuff, yes it would be nice if they were more accountable for cards that are given out. But if you start going after the refs that do our games week in and week out with this stuff, they could then turn around and call all the games or even just your game to the book. That means a booking for using foul language, at any point in the game, especially if it is towards the ref. Cards for bad fouls. They will not give a guy a break at any time, and games will end up 5 vs. 5 by 90 minutes.

What has the league said about this request?

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well let us remind ourselves that we are all human and we all make mistakes.The refs are doing the best they can and it is not a easy job getting yelled at for every call.I think the league should increase it's suspesions to 5 games before u sit out for yellows not 3 yellows u sit out 1 game.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1
Sporting 1

I'd venture to say that a draw was a pretty fair result given the run of play. It absolutely pissed rain for most of the match. I think the sun came out just as the final whistle blew. Cloverhoof is a fantastic pitch, and held up remarkably well given the 6000 gallons of water it took in today....

Unidentified Surrey goalscorer potted his with a deft header flick-on off a long free kick, around the 60th minute. The ball really took off when it hit the slick turf, and found its way into the corner of the net.

It was an all-Gomesy reply for Sporting just minutes later, as Mike's through ball put Mark in one-on-one with Smiles. Mark put a nice chip shot over the onrushing keeper to make sure both teams went home with a point.

Both teams seemed somewhat undermanned. KNVB informed me that Blakeway had a son this morning - congrats! - and Surrey's bench didn't go 11 deep like it always seems to. Our depth chart consisted of two subs; one CAT callup (who ended up playing 2/3rds of the match, and played quite well) and me, forced to dress as a pseudo-forward, a role I had no business attempting to fill.

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just coming to town yesterday saw the last part at South Memorial, the score:

Firemen 1
Metro Ford 1

Did anybody saw The Province yesterday, see page A28. Somebody is looking for a huge criminal, his picture is there.

GH

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It felt like a bit of loss to me after scoring first and then giving it right back with in 2 minutes. I still don't know how Mark got so bloody open. I suppose I can accept saying the draw was fair, but I don't like it. ;) I think Sporting out chanced us though.. or should I say, had better 'scoring' chances... Drew had to bail us out a couple of times where as double B really only needed to be in the right place.

Both sides traded some good spells of pressure but I think the game could have had better flow if we weren't waiting for JB and Gomesy to get up every 5 minutes. Twice the Sporting trainer had to be called in action to clip one hang nail and tend to a partially torn labia. We certainly missed Blakeway today as he's much better holding the ball up front under pressure than I am and not having the Stauber/ Thompson midfield was also key, but you do what you can.

We'll take the 1 and move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0