Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg thumped Metro Ford first game back (on a Friday night at Mundy no less, thanks Mr. Azzi) 2-0 in '94 :D

Unfortunately that might have been the last win in Premier for Peg until this year :)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy, I wasn't there, but I am told that the BC Champs were "thrashed" after Saskatoon. I think we went down two or three early, and couldn't come back. The ref was shocking ( I cannot believe this guy now refs Premier, you will know him from Masters where he was bad there)...when questioned on a dubious call in the second half, the following was his response:/QUOTE]

Would be lying if I didn't say I was happy to get W Van after the Nationals but it was a well earned victory. We frustrated the hell out of W Van up high and they resorted to a lot of long balls over the top which we dealt with.
We were up 2 buzz in the second half when their sub came on....first touch, cross...floats over our keeper and in. They tie it up shortly after and we get the winner right after that.
The ref did have some mystery calls to be honest but certainly not all against W Van. With under 10 to go, every single call went to them and I swear he was trying to get a tie for them.
Anyway, happy with the 3 points. About time we caught a break as we've been in every game up to now (Delta game aside) and with some more mental fitness and a couple of bounces, we would have had a bit more to show for it.
Badly needed win and something to build on.

DB

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smart Coach is not saying a thing. He must have all the guns he needs this year. Even Dezza is slowed down. U21 guy is doing a good job with U21 boys. Things look better for Westside Rino.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv Ok there is nothing to post as far as premier goes. Delta and Surey are clearly above others. West Van is slipping, youngsters are not around one is gone, one is hurt and third I do not know what happend. They are bunch of older guys in need of a changes. I also wached Metro Ford play I can not say that they are better this year. In my opinion they are slipping. Columbus on the other side is on a up swing. West side was lucky that West Van was not focused on the weekends game. North Shore is much weaker side than last year. Richmond is younger and it shows and keeping is not up to premier level. Croatia SC is younger and totaly changed maybe in next year they can go to up swing. In my opinion tomany changes. Richmond youngster has to be called back to the main club. I just do not understand his family mover this year. Over all premier is lipping.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could be.

Tell what what u know Sir M

I had my suspicions as well..

i thought mr base was a real "cnut"

Mr base is going down and its not the same going down he is used to trying make ends meet.

yessssssssssssss!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy, I wasn't there, but I am told that the BC Champs were "thrashed" after Saskatoon. I think we went down two or three early, and couldn't come back. The ref was shocking ( I cannot believe this guy now refs Premier, you will know him from Masters where he was bad there)...when questioned on a dubious call in the second half, the following was his response:

PM please, Sir M.........who was it? I"m guessing who it might be.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0