Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
All vancouver grass fields are closed too.

Does this mean anyone who picked Sapp/Croatia in the suicide pool is through to next week? :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2 vs Peg 2 It was a good friday night game. One big point for Inter against the side full of go. Again Inters keeper made some awasome saves to take the point.
It shows that anybody can be stopped in this league.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cucca scored first for Inter after Peg failed to cover him following a corner. Morris scored for Peg converting a nice low cross in the box.
Cucca took a dive to draw a penalty and then scored the PK to put inter up 2-1.
Morris took a dive 10 minutes later and CJ scored on the PK.
Niko and CJ thoroughly outplayed Inters midfield.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB I am not sure what your problem is. It is clear that god is not in your prsence.
Spend bit more time on big operation and be good.
Rubbing people the wrong way might bring heat.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna if you head thousand dollars we would not see you on this page. You would be someplace worm drinking tacila.
Do't be a funny guy. Regs you are even more funny. I must be trowing off his booking ability. Go figure Tuna does that. What the heck. If you can't play soccer that would be second best thing.

How about the $50 goes to Mrs Base to buy spell check? Think about it.... maybe you "worm" up to the idea? Sorry been drinking tacila all night:rolleyes:

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rubbing people the wrong way might bring heat.

Don't worry Base, KNVB blows his load way before any heat is generated!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibs 1 - 3 Surrey

Was quite a battle. Cam opened the scoring. Lucas put them up 2. We ground one out to make it close and kept the pressure on but gave up a late PK taking away any chance of earning a point.

Winless in 6. Ouch.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spell check this one. West side wins over West Van. Nationals took every thing out of West Van. Surrey keaps on marching. And North Van is 0 and six. Bad ass Miller took all the good players. Whats next Croatia will beat ICSF. Only Surrey so far deserves to go to BC Premier league and my pell Miller and Ron J, dog eat dog here we go.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spell check this one. West side wins over West Van. Nationals took every thing out of West Van. Surrey keaps on marching. And North Van is 0 and six. Bad ass Miller took all the good players. Whats next Croatia will beat ICSF. Only Surrey so far deserves to go to BC Premier league and my pell Miller and Ron J, dog eat dog here we go.

Actually NorVan is 1-1-3 and plays today.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it interesting that such phrases as "spell check this one" and "my bad" have been posted lately.

Fairly witty stuff. Is someone not who they say they are?

;)

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I concurrs Mistar Sir M, almost likes somebodies has big laughs all by themselfs postings making TTP.com forums Canada amateur soccer coaches kids bad refs don't do the BC superleague bullshits....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadian amature coaches are the best people in the World. Anybody that goes out and helps kids my hat off to them. Same goes for refs that care. Todays game we head an older ref. Dam it man, he did a fantastic job. My hat off to him. It is only those few that do not care that spoil it for the players. And as I said come out to Fraser Valley and see how big the boys are and how hard they play and you will see why we need good people.
I just do not like Caps they only play few Canadians. Not good enough. We could have more local boys.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 2-0 over Columbus today. The core would have been 4-0 if not for the play of Poli.
CJ and the Gomes boyys had a good game for the victors.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy, I wasn't there, but I am told that the BC Champs were "thrashed" after Saskatoon. I think we went down two or three early, and couldn't come back. The ref was shocking ( I cannot believe this guy now refs Premier, you will know him from Masters where he was bad there)...when questioned on a dubious call in the second half, the following was his response:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0