Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devo

Nov 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I played with Renn in Div 1 last year and agree with CS. Mr. Base is, well, Mr.base. I doubt you know anything about either of these two and have even less to add about any of the youth coming into premier. You're looking for something to add and that must be fun, but "pleaese stik tu lovin NK and the tran they ride on".

Go Cliff ave................at least this week:wa:

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base, Reynold Stewart won college player of the year in B.C.........and Owen Sinclair was a first team all-star. I'm pretty sure the two boys will do well in the Premier Division. Thoughts? In fact, they both outscored Milad, and neither are natural strikers

BTW, congratulations to the two boys and to Rachel Ramsden and Teryn Lim, two of the Langara girls coming with our Premier team, on their first team all-star selections and rookie of the year. Well done to everyone.

For the record, Milad only played 5 games due to injury.He still managed to keep pace with the scoring.Reynolds and Sinclair also padded their goal totals in both 9-0 and 8-0 wins over the dismal kwantlen side... Not sure if you were comparing these guys or not but I don't honestly don't think the two you mentioned are even in the same class.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
good win RFC, well done Burnro and the boys. Say what you want but Reynold and Owen will make RFC that much better. Burnro has had to deal with alot of injuries, and once he gets his team back, and has the likes of Reynold and Owen, the RFC team will be dramatically diferent the second half of the season.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprising Hibs result....

A close game out at Newton last night, which could of gone either way but our team defense did the job for 90 minutes and we were rewarded for it. Sixfyv with a massive game for us with some timely saves, and a few fortunate bounces, that in the first 6 games of the year, went against us rather then for us. ICST will feel that they should have at least got a point last night, as they couldn't convert 3 or 4 quality chances in the second half. ICST are a tough team, evident by their 9 points already this season, and will make it tough for anyone they're up against. Nice to finally get our first 3 points of the year, and slowly climb up the table, onto next week and Westside.

Come on Surrey!

thedrake

Mar 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
caught the west van columbus game. Fairly evenly contested match, very chippy. First half west van looked dangerous off numerous throw-ins, but couldn't make anything of them. Columbus had a breakaway that should have been finished. Second half Columbus goes down a guy, second yellow (as soft as i've seen) and they actually took it to WV missing a couple chances including a breakaway. WV didn't look like they knew how to play with time and space. Tie was a fair result.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
caught the west van columbus game. Fairly evenly contested match, very chippy. First half west van looked dangerous off numerous throw-ins, but couldn't make anything of them. Columbus had a breakaway that should have been finished. Second half Columbus goes down a guy, second yellow (as soft as i've seen) and they actually took it to WV missing a couple chances including a breakaway. WV didn't look like they knew how to play with time and space. Tie was a fair result.

Fcukin hell Drake...didn't think they took it too us for much of 2nd half. They had a couple chances on the counter attack but not much really. We had possession most of the half and were in their end for most of the half. We were trying to create chances and go for the winning goal, but to their credit they defended well and held us off.

The second yellow for deblas could have been a warning instead of sending him off...but the ref does like to hand out pretty soft cards a lot. After he sent him off almost every foul was followed by a yellow card!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Van vs Rovers. Madness on the pitch. Refferree gave more yellow cards than he could remember. And also a red to Rover defender for nothing. North van player kicks the ball by the deffender and than runs in to the defender and falls down. The good old Italian Stalian ref gives a defender a red. North Shore gets a free kick out of fullish mans reffing. North Van tops the ball in the corner and wins the game. Atleast ten yellow cards were given. And a red. And yet players are screaming out loud f you no yellow and no talking to him. I gues Italian brother likes his own. If that is top reffing in the league god help you guys. Game is going down hill. Due to non stop blowing of the whisle. Must say reffing in the Valley is much better. There is no faul mouth or you are gone. Where are all our Canadian refs. It is time to see few.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref just needs a little anger management training.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv3WlKa6U8"]YouTube - Adam Sandler - I Feel Pretty - Anger Management[/ame]

With the help of WAB of course.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After today's result, Westside has won back-to-back against two of the stronger VMSL sides this year. At this early stage in the season, all of a sudden, this gives a whole new look to the relegation situation.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just remember it will be the two last game that will determen who goes down. And then there is PCSL why go down. It is a better league. And way better reffing. And you get to sing O Canada. What's better than that.

FCN

Jan 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regarding the Reynold and Owen debate: Both will definitly improve Richmond. Reynold is very creative and has a natural chemistry with Erik. They were the primary reason for Richmonds DIV 1 turnaround last year. Owen is a huge ball winner with a powerful shot. I think they will definitly help with Richmonds struggle to find goals and plug up the big hole they have in the middle of the park.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will free up young Prpic to come to Croatia. Is he not the future midfielder and UBC player to be. And What about Conner. He has got all it takes to play top soccer.
I am glad Richmond is getting youger players. After all Douglas coach is Irish man. Good on him. That's what it is all about. Ctoatia is getting tree young guys also, but Adrian has got a Spot on a Croatian Pro side and will be missed down the stratch in the second half of the season.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, Milad only played 5 games due to injury.He still managed to keep pace with the scoring.Reynolds and Sinclair also padded their goal totals in both 9-0 and 8-0 wins over the dismal kwantlen side... Not sure if you were comparing these guys or not but I don't honestly don't think the two you mentioned are even in the same class.

For the record, Owen missed two weekends due to an injury.

You're right. Milad is on a different planet. He should be playing with Real Madrid. Get a grip of yourself, Milad.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That will free up young Prpic to come to Croatia. Is he not the future midfielder and UBC player to be. And What about Conner. He has got all it takes to play top soccer.
I am glad Richmond is getting youger players. After all Douglas coach is Irish man. Good on him. That's what it is all about. Ctoatia is getting tree young guys also, but Adrian has got a Spot on a Croatian Pro side and will be missed down the stratch in the second half of the season.

No offense, Mr. Base, but what the hell does the coach's ethnicity have to do with Reynold and Owen coming to Richmond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0