Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter - October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Inter lads surely must be fuming that they're not longer TTP's most talked about team. I'm sure there is a table full of them at Umberto's right now scratching their heads (to start with) at where it all went wrong.

"whatsa matta for us?" "Who is dis WVFC?"

All I can say is... Nothig Ivan, they'll talk about you soon enough.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB you mean at the Spaghetti Factory in gastown, Inter Lads claims the best Italian Restaurant in Vancouver.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB you mean at the Spaghetti Factory in gastown, Inter Lads claims the best Italian Restaurant in Vancouver.

The spaghetti town?? Haven't been there in years....I think you mean Nicks!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand it is the higher quality fare at La Rocca on Commercial Drive that attracts the Inter lads. ;)

Scoopy1

Jul 26, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word is there's a couple of big signings in the lineup for indo-canadians tonight (JJ, DM)....i predict a 3-1 win for indo. sapp aren't the team of old...just old. JJ with the hatty:knvb:.

other predictions:

FF vs. WV - draw (1-1)
Inter vs. Blaze - Inter (3-0)
SU vs. Metrosexuals - Metro (1-0)
AFC vs. COlumbus - Clan (4-2)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word is there's a couple of big signings in the lineup for indo-canadians tonight (JJ, DM)....i predict a 3-1 win for indo. sapp aren't the team of old...just old. JJ with the hatty:knvb:.

other predictions:

FF vs. WV - draw (1-1)
Inter vs. Blaze - Inter (3-0)
SU vs. Metrosexuals - Metro (1-0)
AFC vs. COlumbus - Clan (4-2)

Oh my........I thought we had a banning on such posts...........Having said that, I hope to fcuk you're right. :D

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 0 Firemen 0
Pretty even game, fast paced at times. WV looked the more likely to score. Young Fireman keeper came up big on 3 occasions. Rain was an equalizing factor, so was the artificial turf. The ball rolls like it's on a gym floor, makes it hard to build anything. Beats mud I guess.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the 1st half of the Leopards Columbus game yesterday, 2-0 at the half.
AFC at the bottom, only 11 players and no Mr. "I am a FIFA Agent" as coach. Only one way for AFC to go now.

JM's scouting of Ciff Blaze last week must have been a waste as Inter lost. So much for the predictions that City Blaze would start dropping points. Maybe Inter should sign some ex-Whitecaps, like Indo did..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the 1st half of the Leopards Columbus game yesterday, 2-0 at the half.
AFC at the bottom, only 11 players and no Mr. "I am a FIFA Agent" as coach. Only one way for AFC to go now.

JM's scouting of Ciff Blaze last week must have been a waste as Inter lost. So much for the predictions that City Blaze would start dropping points. Maybe Inter should sign some ex-Whitecaps, like Indo did..

Did we?

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta had two chances and scored. Inter had 20 chances and could not. End of story.

Inter carried much of the play. Delta counter-attacked well on two occasions and punished Inter. Dull but effective. This will continue to work for Delta until teams figure out how to break them down. When that happens, we'll see how they do when they come out to play.

So, far though, one cannot argue with the results. Congratulations to Randy and the boys.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 3
Croatia 1

Surprisingly Hastings Bowl was in great shape and held up well. Big win for us with all our injuries to widen the gap between us and Croatia. Sets up another big game next week versus Surrey.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 3
Croatia 1

Surprisingly Hastings Bowl was in great shape and held up well. Big win for us with all our injuries to widen the gap between us and Croatia. Sets up another big game next week versus Surrey.

The game started fairly well for Croatia. A goal at the 15th minute mark by Sulentic gave us an early lead. It seemed we had Sporting on their heels for a bit.

Sporting tie it not too long after. A shot was deflected by our defender, thus leaving Didar no chance. Sporting goes ahead shortly before half. They quickly countered us after a corner kick and took advantage of the poor coverage at centre.

The third was about mid way thru the second half. It also deflected off a Croatian defender leaving Didar helpless.

Croatia did have a few opportunites that should have resulted in goals but the finish was not there.

Moving on....

The Spy

Aug 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a great game to watch. Sporting looked like they were still missing a few guys. The game was definitely controlled by the Croats until Gomesy came in after the goal by Sulentic (different class one at that as he chipped Brum who stood there helpless). Didar was unlucky on all 3 Sporting goals but that's the way the bounces go, unfortunate really.

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Inter should sign some ex-Whitecaps, like Indo did..[/quote

Didnt Tino Cucca play for the whitecaps for like 1 min and a half?? Or was he just a practice player/ball boy??
Only player I've seen train all year round with a "professional" club and come back to the VMSL overweight and not game fit. I think Inter has better players than that anyway:confused:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing here for three days??? my god at least let's have an injury report or some predictions???? yawn....:D

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay i will bite....

1. West Van ends Delta's run and we have a new leader in Side A, as bunker ball does not work this evening, but picks back up next week...

2. Okay - week of the undefeateds go down, pains me to say that KNVB scores winner and Sporting is immortal

3. Seds turns himself inside out and Manifold scores his first goal for the a Metroford WIN!

4. AFC, like Johnny Drama - VICTORY!

5. TIE - Indo Croats, speaking of Johnny, he dives, gets a peno, and then misses, Indo races down the field, scores, and then Johnny ties it up beating 7 Indo players...

6. Ivan Lee turns the trick, WAB (no idea who you are, no slag, just not sure what you look like, but assume associated with SAPP) scores a couple and Corey Breure scores a PENO - 3-3

7. Tish tries to kill Xausa again, this time Xuasa retaliates, both sent off, TK gets benched again for full 90 minutes AGAIN...(available for a small fee is the word these days), Carm D'noff wears hat as sweeper, scores a cracker, but some how in between firemen win - what did you want me to say....

Very quiet these days....outside of TK considering a move to firemen, any other transfer rumours out there,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0