Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene tired to grab me once, but it was before the game in a very dark and dirty Adanac change room. Still not sure what happened, but it didn't feel right and I still get nightmares.

Hi Rene

hos

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rene tired to grab me once, but it was before the game in a very dark and dirty Adanac change room. Still not sure what happened, but it didn't feel right and I still get nightmares.

Hi Rene

hos

HOS,
I heard you where looking for friends in the very dark, dirty Adanac change rooms:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Where did the bad man grab you?

Me Mum calls it the dirty place, but I like to call it my Monster Truck, I remember like yesterday now, "Stop it Rene, stop it, what, you will give me a red card if I tell, OK get over with it."

I guess he heard about me looking for friends or beers at old Adanac.

hos

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was out at Adanac last night, unfortunately i missed the game between the Croats and Surrey as I got there at 4:30. I geuss everyone knows by now that the Croats won 2-1. If there was a contest in terms of what teams had the best supporters I would say the Croatians would win this title pretty much every year! They were still going on strong at 10:30 when I left, and a couple of there supporters had just showed up with some Birds from Oscars Pub, the one Bird was wanting to take a shower if there was any hot water left in the changing room. Damn I wanted to stay for this but I was already in big trouble with the missus as I had missed the dinner at her parents house and to top it off I had also missed the season opener of the Amazing race! I should have left when Olly did as he came up with some lame excuse that he had to be at the hospital as his brother-in-laws wife was in labour! Talk about a cheap and dirty way of checking out your sister-in-laws body! LOL:D

Referee

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He wanted me to do things to him at Swangard. It was"under the tunnel or I give you yellow card". We had to switch linesman flags before the game. I felt so cheap. HOS I feel for you, but not in that way of course.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone keeps talking about grabbing a player around the throat as if it is 100% confirmed fact...

Is it?

I was at the game and didn't see Rene grab him. Also it wasn't Rene who ran 30 yards out of his net to confront someone. Inter's goalie has to take responsibility for his hothead actions.

Rene is easier to talk to and argue with than Mauricio.

It always humorous to watch Rene help players when they get leg cramps as he puts them on their back on the ground and stretches their cramped up leg. I thought that manouvre was only used in the westend.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It always humorous to watch Rene help players.

Funny you say that, it was funny when he stopped a player from taking the final PK in an Imperial Cup final, so he could call the keeper over to the post and tell him "NO Pressure", ya that was funny, but is it needed in that situation, I don't think so.

hos

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From BC Soccer web....

VMSL - ICSF Inter vs West Van FC
2:00pm at Adanac Park, Vancouver
ICSF Inter won the coveted Imperial Cup last year, while West Van FC is at the top of the Group 'A' table with a 6-2-1 record.

Thought Columbus-Clan beat Inter there too?

Seds

Sep 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer 101 at Byrne Creek tonight. Croatia 4, Norvan 0. Could have been 10-0.

Wish I could have been there. Were we that bad? I knew we were missing bodies, but I wasn't expecting anything like that. Oh well... 1-1 vs. Croatia for the year. We'll see if we can make due against Surrey next week. Can't wait to get back...

Seds from Tucson

sandbagger

Aug 27, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wish I could have been there. Were we that bad? I knew we were missing bodies, but I wasn't expecting anything like that. Oh well... 1-1 vs. Croatia for the year. We'll see if we can make due against Surrey next week. Can't wait to get back...

Seds from Tucson

They were really good.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We scored in the 8th... they scored somewhere around the 80th.

Wicks punted the ball 70 yards down the park every time he got his paws on it. Fcuking terrible game by both sides.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3-2 Metro Ford

Nothing really worth noting in the 1st half...

2nd half, Westside goes up 1-0, but MF counters immediately. Westside scores again, then figures out they need to defend :)

MF throws everything forward, and gets caught on a counter that is beautifully finished with a chip by the streaking left mid.

MF gets one back on a 30+ yard cannon, but it's too little, too late.

Well done lads!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza summed it up. A gutsy effort last nite. Nice to get some redemption after the beating we took earlier this year. The young kids are starting to gel and still plenty of room for improvement on our part.
An important 3 points for us and a win for Marcus. RIP.

Leftonly

Jul 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2 Firemen 2...

Back and forth game, we squeeked the draw out in last minute with a peno, and could have stole 3 with a breakaway on last play of the game.

Heated first half, horrendous tackle on my part flared things up for awhile, little reckless after ripping into Colin - was offside completely, thankfully only a yellow.

To be honest - some of the subs Sapp made shocked me, thought the winger for them caused a lot of damage, but Ted came on to slot a good goal.

I doubt Sapp will claim fair result, as was a last minute Peno, but I would not say we are all too pleased either with just a point.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 1 Indo 0

Made the trek out to Richmond to do some shopping and negotiated some time to watch some of my former mates play. It was good to see Lakeshow, Singher and Kilo playing well in the middle of the park. The game was an even affair, however, Surrey scored off a goalmouth scramble with 15 or 20 minutes left.

Surrey has the biggest backline in the VMSL, Hleucka, MacGowan and Millar. Also, they appear to be getting players back, as Dobbin, and Ryan Hopp were in the lineup, and Rizal Ganief and Mike Gahan came on as subs.

No Whitecaps for Indo, but they played well in 2/3rds of the field, they just seemed to lack that creativity and focus in the final third. Indo looked short on numbers, and I felt sorry for the #10, as he must have been subbed into and out of the game at least 3 times. Also, nice to see Burnsie, a quality quality person.

I must have missed something near the end of the game, as Indo supporters seemed to be very upset with the referee and confronted him after the game.

Good luck the rest of the way,

Gilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0