Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a beautiful day at adananc yesterday. Sun was shining and the grass was under a six inches in length. I was looking forward to a dazzling display by Desmond from Delta. Is there another Desmond on another Delta team Jack Turner??? Nobody stood out as being classified as the best or one of the best players in the VMSL at all from that team. have to say that Inter carried most of the play as Delta stuck to their New Jersey Devils neutral zone trap style pf play......YAWN. Inter should have scored in the first half on a run along the end line but with no one able to convert with the goalie out, was zero's at the half. Then two minutes into the second half Inter scores on a rebound. Rest of the game was pretty even with Delta pressurising in the end. They hit the post once but no real threats.
Strong performance from the Inter right back who was kicking everything in sight. Anklebreaker i believe is his name.

Tommy Johnson

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you arent a fan of Inter, i dont blame you, but you have to credit to them for having a great cooler. Premium beer at good cost too. Most of the guys arent that bad. Anklebreaker, The Steamer. Top notch. Think i may be getting myself a membership to the Inter fan club. A lot cheaper this year than in years past. Not as much demand for them perhaps?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TJ... Desmond was the best player on the park yesterday... very solid all game, as usual.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2- SU 3 (both games)

The Premier game was a lost opportunity for Sapp.

The CAT game was called with 25 to go when a 15 year-old SU player broke his arm and, I think, dislocated his shoulder. It was cold and he couldn't be moved from the field until the Ambulance arrived, so Foden and I decided to call the game. The score will stand as is.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 2- SU 3 (both games)

The Premier game was a lost opportunity for Sapp.

The CAT game was called with 25 to go when a 15 year-old SU player broke his arm and, I think, dislocated his shoulder. It was cold and he couldn't be moved from the field until the Ambulance arrived, so Foden and I decided to call the game. The score will stand as is.

Where the hell is surrey utd u21 team a 15 year old in 1cat v men is too stupid!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're playing U-18 and the 15 year old is damn good and trying to get a head start at the men's level... Also, CAT is liking asking kids to go to school when they know there is a substitute teacher and he isn't taking attendance.

We get, for a lack of a better word, punished because we have a “club” but other teams like Inter or Sporting can do away with it because of numbers. It’s a joke no one gets.

jackturner

Feb 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hi TJ am starting to like you already , little things tell alot about individuals , I honestly watched Desmond play a few games and it was not for Metro blaze , sorry for sending you to the wrong game but he is alright! so pls dont say some negative shite!

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC 1-0 over Sapp last night at Byrne Creek school field. The new AFC team is vastly improved, due to many quality signings such as Wicks in goal, Tchoumi and Kambere from the Whitecaps and some players I didn't recognize. Tchoumi got the goal off a corner.
Kent Waechter was Sapp's best player yesterday, filling in for Cory Breure. Waechter stopped a breakaway and saved three other drives which were labelled for the corner.
AFC's midfield and defence were also good as they held Sapp to 0 shots in the second half.

ST4life

Nov 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for tonights game between Indo FC and Sporting. Should be a 1-1 tie. Should be a good game with Indo FC great play as of late. One of Sportings recent signings who just transfered over from Indo FC might want to watch were he's going tonight. Should be a good game if the weather permits.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo ST4Life....they wouldn't have enough balls to try anything stupid so relax with the comments. They're a pretty clean team that plays good soccer.

Hard Ballz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0