Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is Sporting vs West Van on Sunday Point Grey turf ( :rolleyes: )- 4:00 pm for the League Cup Final.

Burnsie an appropriate montage of songs please?

Captain, I would go with Live Aid 16 hours of entertainment, and 2 days of hang over after wards..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM]YouTube - we are the world[/ame]

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJpRWcdRNRU&feature=related]YouTube - gay bar electric 6[/ame]

This is better suited for the Cappy and his team.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, absolute quality.......you weren't too far off either with the selections. :D Huey Lewis though? :D

and if I had a chance, I would do it all over again. :D

plavsic.10

Sep 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbian White Eagles 2 - 0 AFC leopards in a freindly at burnaby lake.
both sides missing a few starters. we took lead late in the first half and scored mid-way through the second half. near the end both teams couldn't capitalize on their penalty shots awarded.

we will take the result and continue preperations for the playoff game...

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In order of appearance:

Mr. Rempa
Miro
Walks
HOS
Sipho
Margo
Bob S.
Mandla
Claudia (joined by Mandla)
WAB
DCR20
Bonefish
Coach
Mal McLeod
Spada
JAGS
(Mandla again)
Captain Shamrock
Nutmegs
SCDMTC Blonde

Mal McLeod? Good ole Mal. Tell me some stories SirM. Please.:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What would you like to know about Mal, and the other old school Peg guys BB? Quite a few stories there.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few more names:

Blair Christopher
Doug Scorse
Chris Bennett
Billy Grant
Daryl Samson
Brian Shuster
Peter Scott
And my personal all time favourite: Alan Cattley

Oh yes, and Coach :p .

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weekend Fixtures

Friday night - Cup Game 6mins +

Sporting Club vs Westside FC “A” - No shots, no goals, big waste of gas. Sporting moves on.

Saturday

Surrey Utd. "A" vs ICSF Inter - Lets see Inter make it snow this time. Surrey 2-1

Sunday

PREMIER DIVISION FINAL

Sporting Club vs West Van FC “A” - Sporting notoriously known for blowing points to miss this game will overcome their exhaustion from Friday nights fixture to pull out a 1- nil league cup win. I think.

Croatia SC vs Coq. Metro-Ford "A" - Croatia 2-0

Columbus-Clan FC vs Delta Metro Blaze - Yawn 1-1

Monday

Norvan Eagles vs Westside FC "A" - The BIG tilt of the weekend. This one is for all the marbles innit? Westside 1-0

Tuesday

AFC Leopards "A" vs Surrey United "A" - Surrey 2-1

Dr McGillicuddy

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Weekend Fixtures

Friday night - Cup Game 6mins +

Sporting Club vs Westside FC “A” - No shots, no goals, big waste of gas. Sporting moves on.

Saturday

Surrey Utd. "A" vs ICSF Inter - Lets see Inter make it snow this time. Surrey 2-1

Sunday

PREMIER DIVISION FINAL

Sporting Club vs West Van FC “A” - Sporting notoriously known for blowing points to miss this game will overcome their exhaustion from Friday nights fixture to pull out a 1- nil league cup win. I think.

Friday night cup game 6+mins: Sporting vs Westside
Lights go out with 3 mins to go, and the remaining 3+ mins to be played next Friday night.

Saturday league game: Surrey vs Inter
Ivan Lee makes it snow! Oranje to bring hot cocoa and marshmallows to roast at the tire fire.

Sunday Premier Division Final: Sporting vs West Van
Sporting will come out strong and score two in the first half. They will play with 11 defenders for the entire second half to win 2-0.....unless West Van pulls an Inter and cheats.

Dr McGillicuddy

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't really think Inter cheats, but how did they beat Sporting 4-1? They haven't scored more than 2 goals in months, even against lower quality teams. Therefore, they must have cheated....

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Weekend Fixtures

Second time reading Inter cheats, care to explain?

cheat (ch
emacr.gif
t)
v. cheat·ed, cheat·ing, cheats
v.tr. 1. To deceive by trickery; swindle: cheated customers by overcharging them for purchases.
2. To deprive by trickery; defraud: cheated them of their land.
3. To mislead; fool: illusions that cheat the eye.
4. To elude; escape: cheat death.

v.intr. 1. To act dishonestly; practice fraud.
2. To violate rules deliberately, as in a game: was accused of cheating at cards.
3. Informal To be sexually unfaithful: cheat on a spouse.

n. 1. An act of cheating; a fraud or swindle.
2. One who cheats; a swindler.

:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2 Surrey 1

Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy PK call with about 3 left to put Inter ahead. Not a good game by either side really short (no pun intended) of Ivan Lee's performance there was literally no point in showing up today. The little big man was stellar. Though I didn’t see the mini (pun intended) bar today? The Roxey was a calling I guess…

Nice to meet you Oranje. Sorry the we couldn't meet up after to roast marshmallow’s over an open tire fire...it was glorious today wunnit?

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually thought it wasn't a bad game between two of the vmsl's "traditonal big four." it was a good tune-up game for both sides as they prepare for the provincials and thought both sides did some real good things. disappointed at not being on the pitch with KNVB...could've swap old war-time stories,ttp and making funny of MILLER:p....btw, i think the "butler" has gone AWOL. it was last seen with CROUCHY,TP,GAVS and BUNNY set up shop in the "pocket" at the "roller" and hasn't been seen since. as well,HLEUCKS you owe me...i put a "hunni" that you would two-foot slide tackle someone at the 5 mins mark when you came in and you didn't until the 18th on JOMO on the the far side:(....what makes it worst is that i lost it to fat CORAZZA:mad:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0