Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2 WV 1
Good, fast paced game. Lots of chances at both ends. WV could have been up 3 in the first 20 minutes. 1 shot wide and 2 huge saves. Then it was Surrey's turn. Angus finally bagged one late in the half. More of the same in the second. WV tied it up early in the half. 65th minute Lucas sent a nice ball through to Rizal, Riz's shot from the edge of the 18 would have gone just over but Marco got a hand to it which slowed it enough to fall into the top corner of the net.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this was a game where each team alternated taking it to the other for 15 or 20 minute spells. SU's goaltender made several blinder saves in the first 20-30 minutes.

It was disappointing to see some coaching staff from another VMSL Premier side (and it was not Indo Peg who were class) going out of their way to wind up the West Van goaltender in the second half from the sidelines. They do not need to do that.

Good win by SU, they got outstanding goaltending, and were dangerous on the counterattack.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, You should of had the linesman or the ref on that (other players winding up your keeper).

On a side note did Riz start for Surrey? Cause I tell ya putting him in with 30 left in a game screws with other teams they don't have a chance to adapt and he usually scores a big one for the SU boys.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Riz came into the game after 20 mins and was on fire for Surrey. WVFC came out the gates flying and could been up two after 15mins. Surrey then dominated the remainder of the half and missed two breakaways.
Second half was a battle both ways, back and forth.
A great game to watch.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was actually coaching staff from another team not involved in the game RJ, but my guess is with an interest in Surrey getting the result. I don't know though.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 3-1 Westside

Blakeways first with Delta, and Mike Gomes with the other 2. Blakeways goal came of a chip pass from Harp Khakh and Blakes headed it in. Second goal came in the 88th minute with Harp playing a cross onto Mike Gomes's head. And the game was sealed when Westside had a corner and they brought their keeper up. Geoff Kosub beat a couple of players and gave it to Mike Gomes who put it in the open net. Credit to Westside who played very well as well.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was disappointing to see some coaching staff from another VMSL Premier side (and it was not Indo Peg who were class) going out of their way to wind up the West Van goaltender in the second half from the sidelines. They do not need to do that.

just for the record, I was in Richmond busy giving inter some points. Pizza goes to erman this week. The Cnut was outstanding.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was actually coaching staff from another team not involved in the game RJ, but my guess is with an interest in Surrey getting the result. I don't know though.

I don't think it takes much to wind up their keeper. Somebody should video tape the guy as I was embarassed for him. I mean who wears a hat, seriously?

HAPPY GILMOUR

Aug 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think it takes much to wind up their keeper. Somebody should video tape the guy as I was embarassed for him. I mean who wears a hat, seriously?

29 is one of the top keepers in the prem yeah sure he yaps but all keepers do. The guy won everything last year enough said. keep dong what u do bud an let the haters hate

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
29 is one of the top keepers in the prem yeah sure he yaps but all keepers do. The guy won everything last year enough said. keep dong what u do bud an let the haters hate

Mr. Base meets Happy Gilmour. I don't want to know about "dong" what u do. Can you get arrested for that? :D

Sixfyv was quite unlucky today. He kept Richmond in it in the first half when Inter was all over them.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey is good. young and fast with some good talent. We were unlucky not to score at least three in the first thirty. Some misses and some big saves by smiley. We had more chances and more possesion today but surrey got the second goal that i shite the bed on. Tried to tip it but got too much on it and knocked it in. My bad. As for winding me up, I've dealt with way worse and look forward to playing surrey again hopefully in cup. 29

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje you are talking out of your behind, Arested for what. I came here forty years ago. I think I do know all the ropes. Now you and your boys that would be not a surprize.
Be nice. Balkan boys Are not stupid. Maybe agtesive. That is the pure side of us. Dig the ditch and smell the crapam and have a cold one. I might even put a team in Novi Grad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0