Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Pegasus on the verge of signing a game breaker.......:eek: I wouldn't want to be any backline facing this player....especially being added to the pace and skill they already have.

Thats funny Burnsie!! I thought Sahil would be wearing the green hoops of the Hibernians. ;)

Gilly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Inters goalie Erman Ozkan for possibly getting a chance to play for the U23 Turkish National Team. The coach has been in contact with him for the past few days as they arranging a schedule for him to fly out to Turkey for a training camp that starts Feb 10. He must have impressed during a trail this past summer. All the best buddy.

Congratulations! That's great news for the lad. :)

Yes, Gilly, 6 goals in 5 games was a pretty good return for a 16 year-old....scored against Sporting, West Van, Firemen, Columbus.....so he could score against the better teams in the league at that time...never had the chance to run at Thriller Miller's squad. :D

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm leaving that one alone Big Berg......

However, this might change after this evening......

Incase you didn't see Berg, I took up the 2 (Wo) Man Bobsled......

Last edited by a moderator:

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Pegasus
ICSF Inter

West Van FC ‘A’
Westside FC ‘A

Norvan Pacific “A”
Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves

Surrey Utd Firefighters
Rich FC Hibernians ‘A’

Delta United
Columbus FC

Croatia SC
Sapperton Rovers

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught most of the Indo vs Inter match. It was 1-0 Indo when I got there, and Indo were the better team in the first half. Second half, IMO, Inter were better and were rewarded with an opportunistic goal from guess who?!?!

A tie was a fair result on the day, but there was some chaos late, as it appeared Indo might have taken the 3 points with an apparent goal, but it was not the case.

As mentioned earlier in this forum, Sahil returned to the VMSL, and it looks like the 'Caps have regressed the progress of another good player. I'm sure he'll get better as he get accustomed to his new team.

Good luck to both teams in their quest to play in a better league.

Gilly

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2 RFC 2

Did we do anybody a favour yesterday? ;)

It was nice to play on actual grass yesterday afternoon. I thought the pitch was in good condition all things considered.

Surrey will have felt like they deserved to win the game based on the amount of chances they created and in turn squandered. We certainly did well to score and take the lead twice, only to give up an equalizer within 5 minutes of taking said lead. The squad dug in defensively through the 90 minutes and came away with a valuable point away from home which isn't bad against a pacey Surrey squad.

On to ICST next week..

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is scoring over there at the MF camp? Just noticed not one in contention for the Boot. You'd think with some of the fire power one would have at least 5...

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
who is scoring over there at the MF camp? Just noticed not one in contention for the Boot. You'd think with some of the fire power one would have at least 5...

Everybody. Balanced attack so if you focus on one of the guns someone else can put it in the net. You look at the lineup and I would say that on most days at least 6/10 starters have the skill/smarts to finish an opportunity.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 1 Surrey 2
WS battled hard and almost pulled off an upset scoring first, late in the second half.
SU looked good but under achieved until the 83rd minute when they finally dug in. A great 4 man effort set up Tyler to score one of the nicest goals of the season to tie it. Looked like a point apiece until 3 minutes into stoppage, a SU corner deflected off a WS defender for the victory/loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0